Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Derailed - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Derailed (3612 Views)

Commuter Train From Lagos To Kano Derailed At Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailed by evilspirit: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

B4 you start jumping in front of the gun. Know who is behind the gun and why the gun is being pointed.
My comment has nothing to do with cock and bull being discussed here..

I was talking to the man I quoted about a particular thing he said.

Then why did you comment here
Re: Derailed by Readonee35L(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
evilspirit:

Then why did you comment here

Re: Derailed by thebigkendo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

Oga b4 you say wrong things go and educate yourself.

Hiace Is not a substandard Vehicle.
If you think American vehicles have tahe highest standard then you don't know about vehicles.
Have you seen Toyota from Japan and noticed how full they are with lots of options with top notch safety ratings ?
American cars might have a Standard but they are very stripped down compared to other countries .

Now the Hiace is not only produced in Dubai and middle east .

Have you Seen The Hiace from Japan ??
European Hiace ?
Those are the real deal. They are very full with quality.

But the ones from middle east The super Gl and Co aka dubai spec those ones are stripped down.
The hiace , prado , camry , land cruiser and camry from the middle east region are quite stripped down.

Moral of my lesson.

A car is not sold in the USA doesn't mean it is substandard.

Oga u jumped into conclusion, come throw insult join.

Did I say hiace is a bad car? As you are the educated one.. Please read my post slowly again so your educated self can understand my word.

American spec Toyota/Kia are not on the same level with Naija spec(Dana Motors, Elizade or Toyota Nigeria) because they don't have to conform to the same safety standards
I specifically mentioned Toyota and Kia which I know of..
Now please educate me by answering thus:
Do American spec Toyota/Kia and naija spec Toyota/Kia conform to the same set of standards?
Are the Japan specs cars same with the Nigerian cars?
Why is hiace not sold in the US?

I replied a comment concerning USA spec & Nigerian spec

Nobody was talking about dubai, European or North Korean spec grin grin
Re: Derailed by cross8701: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Your lines of argument are worse than that of a toddler. What's our business with where you stay or the number of cars they gave you to manage on Uber? Now you're ranting that you sold oil to a northerner. How does that relate to the matter at hand? Is foolishness your only talent?

Gazzuzz should not only have banned you, he should have uploaded heavy curses on your brain box before kicking your dumb azz out of WhatsApp.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Derailed by cross8701: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Your lines of argument are worse than that of a toddler. What's our business with where you stay or the number of cars they gave you to manage on Uber? Now you're ranting that you sold oil to a northerner. How does that relate to the matter at hand? Is foolishness your only talent?

Gazzuzz should not only have banned you, he should have uploaded heavy curses on your brain box before kicking your dumb azz out of WhatsApp.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Derailed by Readonee35L(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
thebigkendo:

Did I say hiace is a bad car? As you are the educated one.. Please read my post slowly again so your educated self can understand my word.

Do American spec Toyota/Kia and naija spec Toyota/Kia conform to the same set of standards?

Nobody was talking about dubai, European or North Korean spec grin grin

This is what I replies you for ( NB Why do you think Toyota Hiace is not sold in the US?)

A comment which you made.

No theres nothing like nija spec
Re: Derailed by Readonee35L(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
thebigkendo:

[s]

Nobody was talking about dubai, European or North Korean spec grin grin [/s]

This is what I replies you for ( NB Why do you think Toyota Hiace is not sold in the US?)

Re: Derailed by thebigkendo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

You replied to a question I asked and you never answered the question??

And I am the one that needs to educate myself?
Please answer my question
Why do you think Toyota Hiace is not sold in the US?
Then we continue the talk
Am sure you know what I mean by naija spec but Just incase you don't, I mentioned it in my initial comments

Dana Motors, Elizade or Toyota Nigeria etc
Re: Derailed by asamwababy: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Derailed by asamwababy: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Derailed by Readonee35L(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
thebigkendo:

You replied to a question I asked and you never answered the question??

And I am the one that needs to educate myself?
Please answer my question
Why do you think Toyota Hiace is not sold in the US?
Then we continue the talk
Am sure you know what I mean by naija spec but Just incase you don't, I mentioned it in my initial comments

Chai.
Re: Derailed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
thebigkendo:

If you know you know grin.
American spec Toyota/Kia are not on the same level with Naija spec(Dana Motors, Elizade or Toyota Nigeria) because they don't have to conform to the same safety standards grin grin

As for which standard will be better - Nigeria Version - fill in the gaps tongue tongue

NB Why do you think Toyota Hiace is not sold in the US?

Fixed.

At least Nigeria version doesn't required 5 aboki for additional safety and security standards. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

We also do not have Mexican issues with Nigeria version. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are looking for you on Uber Thread. cool shocked
Re: Derailed by thebigkendo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheCar:

Fixed.

At least Nigeria version doesn't required 5 aboki for additional safety and security standards. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

We also do not have Mexican issues with Nigeria version. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are looking for you on Uber Thread. cool shocked

grin grin grin grin True!! Mexicans & Arabs only work on American specs
Re: Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2018
derailers paradise smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Tacoma 2010 Fulloption Toks...6.8m / 2012 Model Range Rover Evoque Used Super Clean Selling Cheap / SOLD!! Direct Belgium 07 Hyundai Elantra For Sale At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.