Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Derailed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Derailed (3576 Views)

Commuter Train From Lagos To Kano Derailed At Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Now available 5quart pack 5w30 mobil1 advanced full synthetic engine oil made in USA.

Cost of product : 17,500

Location: gazzuzz garage awe street of Alh Haruna street college road ifako-ijaye lagos.

Delivery options/ cost within lagos: 200naira Base fare + 11naira per minute + 60naira per KM. (UBER)

Delivery options outside lagos: https://abccargoxpress.com/rates.php

More info contact

Re: Derailed by Dottore: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
May I humbly ask the difference between this and the regular Mobil 1 (5w-30) in Mobil filling stations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derailed by seunoj: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Boss, e be like u go add better oil filter join this package. Make the oil change make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Derailed by diportivo: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2018
seunoj:
Boss, e be like u go add better oil filter join this package. Make the oil change make sense.

I agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailed by Dupalmer: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Now available 5quart pack 5w30 mobil1 advanced full synthetic engine oil made in USA.

Location: gazzuzz garage awe street of Alh Haruna street college road ifako-ijaye lagos.

Delivery options/ cost within lagos: 200naira Base fare + 11naira per minute + 60naira per KM. (UBER)

More info contact

Someone asked a question about the difference between yours and the regular Mobil we find in local petrol Station. Please answer we learn everyday.
Re: Derailed by flybiz08(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Dottore:
May I humbly ask the difference between this and the regular Mobil 1 (5w-30) in Mobil filling stations.

Same question here.
Re: Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Dupalmer:

Someone asked a question about the difference between yours and the regular Mobil we find in local petrol Station. Please answer we learn everyday.

my uncle would say .........

The oils you buy from the station have no API certification .

Re: Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Dupalmer:

Dottore:

flybiz08:

Same question here.

every thing about engine oils was thrashed out in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3464011/total-forte-conoiloando-mobil1-mrs

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Dottore:

If you were to buy a private jet, would you buy made in China or made in the USA ..

1 Like

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Dupalmer:

Would you rather buy a rolls royce built by the British or the Chinese.. If you can honestly answer that question, you have answer your own question
Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Dupalmer:

To all uber partners alike and non uber car partners.. I cannot stress enough the importance of using the rite oil for your car ,especially full synethic.. One of my cars that has been using naija god knowns oil is now shorten oil now, this is like medicine after death ...save yourself stress and money in the long run.. Starting using the correct oil for your cars..don't say the oil is too expensive or say na naija we dey ,we go use anything available.. You will end up paying for your ignorance in the long run.. Use full synethic oil ..now I can understand if you have fleet of cars and it might be too expensive to use full synthetic oil , which is still not an excuse.. But if you just bought that fresh tokunbo car ,it is better you spend that money and buy full synethic oil ..it will save you money in the long run and you won't have to be at the mercy of any mechanic.. Those that know, knows..

Enyine thanks for your patronage...

Re: Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

To all uber partners alike and non uber car partners.. I cannot stress enough the importance of using the rite oil for your car ,especially full synethic.. One of my cars that has been using naija god knowns oil is now shorten oil now, this is like medicine after death ...save yourself stress and money in the long run.. Starting using the correct oil for your cars..don't say the oil is too expensive or say na naija we dey ,we go use anything available.. You will end up paying for your ignorance in the long run.. Use full synethic oil ..now I can understand if you have fleet of cars and it might be too expensive to use full synthetic oil , which is still not an excuse.. But if you just bought that fresh tokunbo car ,it is better you spend that money and buy full synethic oil ..it will save you money in the long run and you won't have to be at the mercy of any mechanic.. Those that know, knows..

Enyine thanks for your patronage...

You came to a thread I sell engine oil to sell engine oil.

5 Likes

Re: Derailed by seunoj: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Awaiting your response sir. Mke person no dey otalife oil filter join correct oil

diportivo:

I agree
Re: Derailed by mebad(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, how advisable are volvo cars? I am considering buying a 2011 s40 t5. Your input is highly needed
Re: Derailed by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

More info contact

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You came to a thread I sell engine oil to sell engine oil.

So because of that you block me on whatsapp. To be frank with you, it was an honest mistake..if you notice I tend to post under peoples comments on uber thread. And I don't even known how to open up a new thread on the forum.. That is the honest truth.. Since am on the truth mode now, the truth is I have no reason to lie to you ,for the fact being that we have never done any business together, and also I have nothing to gain from you either.. I have never beg you for a dime of even brought any of my cars to your shop ...I have connected with few people on the thread and also I have offered my assistance to a few without asking for anything in return.. I am an open book ,what you see is what you get ..
And I will not get myself into a pig barn with anybody.. Meaning that I will now say am Yankee Base this and that.. I will not Lower myself to that level .. Most people that follow you on the thread, do it coz they need something from you .. I dont nothing from you vice versa.. There is right way to do things and wrong ways to do things .. I wish you the best in your present and future endeavours . So you blocking does nothing for me ,base on the fact that am not Base in Nigeria.. It only enables me to see the snake ,after the grass has been cut .

5 Likes

Re: Derailed by Folajay22(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

So because of that you block me on whatsapp. To be frank with you, it was an honest mistake..if you notice I tend to post under peoples comments on uber thread. And I don't even known how to open up a new thread on the forum.. That is the honest truth.. Since am on the truth mode now, the truth is I have no reason to lie to you ,for the fact being that we have never done any business together, and also I have nothing to gain from you either.. I have never beg you for a dime of even brought any of my cars to your shop ...I have connected with few people on the thread and also I have offered my assistance to a few without asking for anything in return.. I am an open book ,what you see is what you get ..
And I will not get myself into a pig barn with anybody.. Meaning that I will now say am Yankee Base this and that.. I will not Lower myself to that level .. Most people that follow you on the thread, do it coz they need something from you .. I dont nothing from you vice versa.. There is right way to do things and wrong ways to do things .. I wish you the best in your present and future endeavours . So you blocking does nothing for me ,base on the fact that am not Base in Nigeria.. It only enables me to see the snake ,after the grass has been cut .

Ah, the sense of entitlement.. "So because of that.."

Also,
"Meaning that i will now say am Yankee Base (Base 1)" "base (base 2) on the fact that am not Base (base 3) in Nigeria."

Oshey Foreign BASE player.
BASE on logistics.

Somebody needs to tell you sir. Wetin you talk for here no make sense. One would expect that anyone who has spent an adequate amount of time in a first world country would understand how basic things should be done. You cannot express yourself adequately in writing. You cannot navigate a basic website to post stuff you want to sell. Unless you just joined Nairaland yesterday, that's also another talk that does not make sense. You were called out for something you did wrong. You respond with "so because of that..."

Two things that were not our business:
1. what he did to you on his whatsapp - It is his phone and he can do as he pleases, and that's a matter between both of you, sort it out outside here.
2. Wherever you are based. really, wetin consain us?

Learn a thing or two in that place you say you are based, a lot of rational people live there. Oh, and learn to write properly while you are at it. Base na Chemistry we learn am. And mathematics.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Folajay22:

Also,
"Meaning that i will now say am Yankee Base (Base 1)" "base (base 2) on the fact that am not Base (base 3) in Nigeria."

BASE on logistics.

Somebody needs to tell you sir. Wetin you talk for here no make sense. One would expect that anyone who has spent an adequate amount of time in a first world country would understand how basic things should be done. You cannot express yourself adequately in writing. You cannot navigate a basic website to post stuff you want to sell. Unless you just joined Nairaland yesterday, that's also another talk that does not make sense. You were called out for something you did wrong. You respond with "so because of that..."

1. what he did to you on his whatsapp - It is his phone and he can do as he pleases, and that's a matter between both of you, sort it out outside here.

Learn a thing or two in that place you say you are based, a lot of rational people live there. Oh, and learn to write properly while you are at it. Base na Chemistry we learn am. And mathematics.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Folajay22:

Also,

BASE on logistics.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Derailed by eherbal(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

you were wrong.like seriously wrong. you should've. stopped at your initial post of comparison between American and Chinese made automobiles. your excuse that it's a mistake is totally unacceptable and a very poor dispay of sportsmanship.
if you're truly sorry for your 'mistake', I suggest you delete your post,and make a genuine, unreserved apology,not the self glorifying one you just made above.pls right your wrong and let's move on. thanks bro cool

4 Likes

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2018
eherbal:
you were wrong.like seriously wrong. you should've. stopped at your initial post of comparison between American and Chinese made automobiles. your excuse that it's a mistake is totally unacceptable and a very poor dispay of sportsmanship.
if you're truly sorry for your 'mistake', I suggest you delete your post,and make a genuine, unreserved apology,not the self glorifying one you just made above.pls right your wrong and let's move on. thanks bro cool

Re: Derailed by eherbal(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

i Knew what you'd come up with something like this,you poorly raised piece of shxxxt.i blame your parents and whoever it is that influenced your arrogant attitudes. fake American based cretin.
most of us knows you're in Nigeria and have been tolerating your lies and make belief,knowing one day you'll be busted. you're just a manager of cars for someone abroad. you've given yourself away numerous times on the Uber thread,and we just laugh at your stupidity. you don't own jack, literally,talkless of a car.liar liar pants on fire �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
eherbal:
i Knew what you'd come up with something like this,you poorly raised piece of shxxxt.i blame your parents and whoever it is that influenced your arrogant attitudes. fake American based cretin.
most of us knows you're in Nigeria and have been tolerating your lies and make belief,knowing one day you'll be busted. you're just a manager of cars for someone abroad. you've given yourself away numerous times on the Uber thread,and we just laugh at your stupidity. you don't own jack, literally,talkless of a car.liar liar pants on fire �

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
eherbal:

Re: Derailed by Dottore: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

If you were to buy a private jet, would you buy made in China or made in the USA ..
Your question does not apply here. Mobil is Mobil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derailed by eherbal(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Dottore:

Your question does not apply here. Mobil is Mobil.

Now let me ask you an honest question.. Do you think that the Mobil made for the African market is the same in the USA ? Or better yet pizza Hut for naija ,is it the same taste as the one in the USA
Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=eherbal post=69184909][/quote]

Re: Derailed by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Folajay22:

Also,

BASE on logistics.

Thank you.
seriously?this is the reason most of you remain poor in this country.
A phone is just a tool to keep communication between people up and running hence whatsoever you do with the phone may or may not alter your relationship with people.
Secondly,if written English really matter,you won't have so much time in your hands to reply dru23 on his English flaws.
I hope I made a point,thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Derailed by Dottore: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

Would you rather buy a rolls royce built by the British or the Chinese.. If you can honestly answer that question, you have answer your own question

Don't tell me about China because you know nothing about them. CHINA GIVES U WHAT YOU ASK FOR at the most unimaginably affordable cost.
The things seen in Europe and America are made in China.
Honestly I would buy the made in China Rolls Royce because I'd have value for my money, I'd have the chance of customizing and having it made to my taste in quality, design, shape and the brand wouldn't be overhyped.
Why is Dangote and Big Transport companies patronizing Chinese Truck makers. Why are European and American Truck manufacturers folding up while the few surviving ones are merging.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
nwanneni:
seriously?this is the reason most of you remain poor in this country.
A phone is just a tool to keep communication between people up and running hence whatsoever you do with the phone may or may not alter your relationship with people.
Secondly,if written English really matter,you won't have so much time in your hands to reply dru23 on his English flaws.
I hope I made a point,thank you very much.

My brother don't mind the poor boy .. Instead of him to focus on selling his China made IPhone.. He won't focus ,he is worried about my English, maybe na correct English person go use to collect money from bank.. Abi for whatsapp na Queens English we dey write ,what is the difference between whatapps English and nairaland english ? Abi we dey online class now.. Don't mind the poor boy ,hunger dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Derailed by dru23(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Dottore:

Don't tell me about China because you know nothing about them. CHINA GIVES U WHAT YOU ASK FOR. Honestly I would buy the made in China Rolls Royce because I'd have value for my money and the brand wouldn't be overhyped.
Why is Dangote and Big Transport companies patronizing Chinese Truck makers. Why are European and American Truck manufacturers folding up while the few surviving ones are merging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Toyota Avalon Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / Sold!!!Registered Toyota Camry 09:1.4m. / Vessel For Sale And Charter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.