Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka (27649 Views)

When The Eagle Is Caged / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by zombieTRACKER: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari is a caged cow
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by otokx(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka is still my personal person.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by okerekeikpo: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka pls don't start again
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by justseyi(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Cabal, or madness. The man should resign!!!

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Atigba: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described President Muhammadu Buhari as one who is caged.
Mbaka, the spiritual director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that his no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.
“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

9News Nigeria recalls that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office, he said:

“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.”
“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.

https://9newsng.com/breaking-president-buhari-is-caged-mbaka-reveals-why/

You are a foolish rev father
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by blackboy(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
I dont like people giving excuses for Mr President. Very lame.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Juliusdking(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Come Join us at AGC gwarinpa on 6th time 9pm

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by sowore2019: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari is not Man enough, he doesn't have a mind of his own
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
saaron:
Stil making excuses for the terrorist. A man can never give what he never had!
I have no regard for fake pastors supporting a Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by HomeOfMe(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described President Muhammadu Buhari as one who is caged.
Mbaka, the spiritual director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that his no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.
“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

9News Nigeria recalls that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office, he said:

“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.”
“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.

Those should be his right hand men,closest confidants and the ones it took him 6months to appoint when he took power. We hope for the best.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Deltatoto: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

mbaka that takes tramadol?
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Mbaka Shud Speak in plain language and stop d hypocrisy.

He Shud apologize for Helping bring this Devil on Nigeria
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Can this mbaka guy shut the furk up already

I wasn't expecting him to say a word till this terrorist government leaves power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by BanevsJoker(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy should face his congregation. I am Catholic, but I won't defend a defender of evil.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This useless Mbaka , that came out and said Buhari is God sent

I hope he's satisfied with this government undecided
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
I hope Buhari will not toe the path of Jonathan. Is better for him to obey our collective wishes.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Which of the presidency is caged? Because we have many of them.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
kaluxy007:
Can this mbaka guy shut the furk up already

I wasn't expecting him to say a word till this terrorist government leaves power
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
dadavivo:
Tinubu is just trying to rubbish buhari, he knows everyone in the universe have rejected the terrorist Fulani.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by karlboss: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

god did not know that saul(who happens to be as tall as buhari) whom he anointed to be a great king in israel will turn out to be a great failure - but he corrected his mistake by anointing david. same may likely happen in Nigeria real soon - our david is on his way - so hold your criticism cause god works in mysterious ways! cheesy

When Israel asked for a king, God predicted what Saul would do before he asked Samuel to annoit him
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
mbaka had lost relevance a long time ago...
speedyGonzales:
Fake men of God everywhere.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by dikeigbo2(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Egunje don spoil everything......including men of God
Mbaka is now shadow of himself.....
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Emycord: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
God's Own anointed ? caged By cabal? They Still Can't Let jonathan Be
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by nairavsdollars(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Father Ibaka, are you still supporting Dankwambo for President?
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Donald95(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am very sorry to say this but Father Mbaka is either shallow , naive or living in gross self denial.l or all three ..
I get worried when people say Buhari is caged and his ideologies have been Hijacked and I ask what ideologies?!!!! What we see today are 100 percent Buhari core ideologies which are Fulani Supremacy and Nepotism along with a deliberate policy to stiffle the economic and capital growth of all other regions with the strategic aim of weakening them finanacillyband morally till Fulani ground force can effectively take control of all territories ...I will like Father Mbaka to make a list of the so called Ideologies thetvhave been Hijacked and when Buhari told him he has such ideologies .... Sometimes I fill pity for Buhari because people seem to misread a lot even though he has never hidden the kind of vile character he is ...people call him Mr integrity when his whole history is filled with acts suggesting the opposite ... Buhari has never told anyone he is a Nationalist, a secularist, Mr integrity , neither has he told them he is honest in his dealings but people like Father Mbaka erroneously assumed such things and thatvit what has got Nigeria in this me as today.

You made a Massive point bro please Bolden your write up to attract peoples attention
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
iammo:
Aisha Buhari gave us the first indication that something was horribly wrong with Buhari, but the misogynist in us wouldn't let us listen. It is getting clearer that some people are above buhari's authority as seen with babachir's infamous "who is presidency" , IGP's constant disobedience or lia Muhammed's disobedience to buhari's directive not to respond to obasanjo. The beuaty of democracy is having to change leaders till we get it right, if you can't sacrifice #50 to get a bike to INEC office to get your PVC or you can't sacrifice a day to process it, believe me you would pay more after 2019 in form of taxes, and commodity price hike
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by SuperBlack: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
He should deliever him.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
adadike:
Fr Mbaka, e don do u vum n'anya ka magic! I hope you know that the blood of the middle belters being killed in an ethnic cleansing way is on you and everyone else that helped to usher in this wicked govt
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by frankdGreat125: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
We all know that since 2015, buharism is your surname. Weather cabals or no cabals. Buharia must return to Duara village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.