Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS (39191 Views)

Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by iammo(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

I am currently showing one of dem pepper. Dem fit say dem fit do me anyhow and go free. I got the contents of my hospital file and sued their asses. I no go hear "abeg". . Me and dem go shook leg for the same trouser.

Besides, I tot they said it was because they didn't pay d 50k deposit the hospital asked for, dats why she wasn't treated. Even at that, Shey the babe na NYSC person.

May God see you through, only if more learned people like you can pick up this cases pro bono.
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Jabioro: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
I tot the death trap law has been abolished? Nothing is working in fucking country where life is worthless than tissues paper.ls the same police that shot her that will also gave her permit to be alive? (Won ni ki hausa takiti,oni ile le,iran baba re ko fe ko ta ata ye)..Hausa boy was ask to somasault,he complained about the floor level,nevertheless his forefathers does nt wanted him survive.
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by wabashe: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Emman93:
Support the disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria and everything will work right for all region .

Disintegration of the country is even worse

Disintegration will not change the wicked hearts of many Nigerians

Disintegration will not change the repugnant mentality that dominates Nigeria

The country is doomed, disintegration or not
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Jethrolite(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2018
iammo:
If only our court procees could be improved, all this anormalities would be corrected, by the time the doctors And the police receive several litigation from all angles.
Buhari has already done what needs to be done, it is left for the girl's family to take the matter to court or are they expecting government to charge the case to court for them?
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerian Doctors don't swear oath before graduating from Medical School and even if they did, they are not human enough to understand what an oath entails or how to live by it. They don't have enough Intelligent quotient or Emotional quotient to apply or even understand the ideology behind the oath they have taken.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by madgoat(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
benratigan3:
I slept angry last night cos of this news.I don't even no who I'm angry at...the police,the hospital management,the nairaland idiot blaming the girl for going out,the country or justice that isnt resident in Nigeria again
angryI slept angry last night cos of this news.I don't even no who I'm angry at...the police,the hospital management,the nairaland idiot blaming the girl for going out,the country or justice that isnt resident in Nigeria again

Smmmhhhhh... Continue being angry mumu. Why did the girl not stop at the checkpoint? She felt she was above the law to stop when flagged down abi? See where it landed her. If you like be foolish and also not stop when police flag you down, we will see your pix on nairaland too grin
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by CSTR1005: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Jethrolite:
Buhari has already done what needs to be done, it is left for the girl's family to take the matter to court or are they expecting government to charge the case to court for them?
True.

The only way to ensure compliance with the law is when people start getting punished for breaking it.

If we ever want hospitals to start treating gun shot victims without police reports then victims need to start suing these hospitals.

Most of the hospitals don't know about the directive from the national assembly.

By the time the hospitals starts paying millions in damages to families of victims due to their ignorance, nobody will need to tell the hospitals management that there is a new law in town.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by wealthyoptimist(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked
Police are not like notorious sars that shoot anyhow

That girl is a fool, she defy the order of the cop to come out the car.

Lesson to other wayward bastard corper
i pray your child gets killed like this.
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by lascopes(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

See talk...smh
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
coolfredo:
I thought they say treat gun shot victim first then report to police
That law was passed a month ago, but it will take 2 years before the effect ripples through Nigeria. Remember we are in Nigeria, we don't update anything, we live in the past.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by sundamonex(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

may the gods shrivel your d*CK
u can eat the attention u seek for all I care...

your brain is sooooo

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by DrMuzungu(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Was she the one driving? I don't think so. Fool is calling this girl a fool.

CANDYDADDY:

I guess your mom and dad were wayward bastards when they met in the NYSC camp too. Or they were illiterates who did not have to serve.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Hospitals should b sued ..no ifs and buts, when they pay hundreds of millions they will no better, the family6 should sue he hospital for negligence and malpratice, that is why we have courts . when we sue 5 or 6, they will arrange themselves
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Look who is talking. You stop a lady(not even a guy), she refuses stop and the next thing is to shoot directly at the car? You are are a big joke and another calamity waiting to happen. #BrainlessFella
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by sexdoll: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2018
that's just the way it is.

life in the jungle.
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by lanxebony(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2018
not until the masses get it straight that most hospital posing under the name of hospital are not qualified to be an hospital. most of them are just quack centers. when u get to any hospital try to verify if the person attending to you is a qualified personnel cos in medicine there is ethics and law is also applied with polices.
A gun shot wound must be attended to first without police report then later you contact the authority. same goes for all accident victims
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by Switruth: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

You throw comments as if you're going to die through gunshot. Then it will be branded accidental discharge... Be careful how u treat humans. Karma is real oh bro
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by MyOpinion1(f): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2018
And when that man.. MOB .....was shot at Ekiti, he was rushed to the hospital and was treated immediately before they even have time to ask for police report.
Abeg who are the people given us irrelevant laws and constitution in this country gaan?

Rest in peace to the dead is what we are quick to type but don't forget it can be anybody.
I PRAY GOD CONSOLE THE FAMILY
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by CheedyJ(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Yours is loading...

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by olamil34(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
MartinCorridon:

My family members don't reason like yours. But it would definitely happen to yours because they probably have same IQ with you- SUB -ZERO

You just keep defining the stupidity which is entrusted to you by your ancestors.

And you said the same thing won't happen to your family, your generation have been know for their stupidity and they will soon meet it by same police you support.
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by shugacain: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
I dont get it, please someone should enlightened me when that politician was shot in Ekiti state did the hospital requested for police report before he was treated ? Every politician who is or played an obstacle to the development and progress of Nigeria die by fire, oya prayers
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by DavidEsq(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
iammo:

May God see you through, only if more learned people like you can pick up this cases pro bono.
Thank u my brother. Dem think na to dey go on strike upandan na e be doctor work. Rabbish!!!!!!! I go do dem shegey
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by CheedyJ(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
I blame d driver for not stoping.
Eyaaaa.. I feel really pity 4ur level of stupidity.. If d driver doesn't stop & u must shoot at all,y not shoot at d tyre besides,did d driver bring out any ammunition.. People like u re reason Nigeria can't & won't get better...
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by ymaruf01: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2018
senate to look in to d matas
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by MartinCorridon: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
olamil34:

Olamil34 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

You just keep defining the stupidity which is entrusted to you by your ancestors.

And you said the same thing won't happen to your family, your generation have been know for their stupidity and they will soon meet it by same police you support.

Congratulations. Keep barking. We need a Bingo here grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by enigma2007(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Drive at top speed towards any Embassy worldwide at 3am and refuse to stop when you see the guards.

You would be given chocolates and your right to live would be respected.

PS - shooting tyres expertly when a car is on top speed happens only in movies .

That na sure death my guy. Center of mass shooting straight, no need to go for any useless tires. Terrorists don show embassies and so na shoot on sight if you approach them in a speeding vehicle
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by ufuosman(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Federal government is not serious, why not give order that hospital should treat first and during treating they can involve the police. Dat hospital need to close down
Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by MartinCorridon: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2018
enigma2007:

That na sure death my guy. Center of mass shooting straight, no need to go for any useless tires. Terrorists don show embassies and so na shoot on sight if you approach them in a speeding vehicle

Lol. No oooo. Your right to do Formula 1 would be respected. grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS by akinyemi0103(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rip to her tho, but i dn't see any judgement here cos they have already passed the judgement on themselves the moment they failed to stop when the police order them to stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.