Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics (16580 Views)

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by abc115: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
They are useful o
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by sexdoll: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
i expect a similar thing to happen in nigeria.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by leofab(f): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
I will sue my copy and paste lecturers too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Buffalo2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Buffalo2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by tolats(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by kuuljay(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The idiot joined the army as a truant. He was a disgrace and will never rise to a Sergeant in a society where meritocracy is entrenched
what have you achieved so far with your education, no insults pls let me use you as a good model
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by FaceThem: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Which one be X + Y = 23
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by shadeze: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by patrickcollins: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
I feel ur pain same here, in higher institutions in Nigeria u see departments introduce nonsense courses that do not add value after school, just waste of time and resources.No wonder youths are not employable after school, me I will sue my HOD for same purpose.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by webizone(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cry
6. Next time do not use equal signs but try using arrows. My real answer would be 'INCORRECT SYNTAX'
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cry

6 duh
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
aktom007:

Lol....i wish DAT was the truth , its mathematics graduates that would be ruling the society.... Useless maths.
it is true computer is a product of statistics and liner algebra also the language coding are all product of mathematics
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by JastSiryin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
Those "useless" maths problems teach you to be a better analytical thinker and problem solver cool
Man I learn better with video games
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by breakeven: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Atleast he joined the Army.
Sai Baba till 2050

Courtesy of Ahmad bello and northern quota. He was not qualified.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by 3kay945(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
Those "useless" maths problems teach you to be a better analytical thinker and problem solver cool

That is correct. - in Good luck Jonathan 's voice.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Benjom(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2018

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Obviously, my guy is under d influence of something I don't know
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by AZeD1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Fourier Transforms, Matrices are some math topics I wished I had paid serious attention to back in the day and not just read to pass.

Machine learning, Computer Graphics, Sound processing are some fields were knowing serious maths would take you so far.

Its not the teachers fault that the guy doesn't know the application of x + y
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by phorget(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let's sue them together please. It's even worse here in Nigeria, lecturers using outdated syllabus. No new innovation or research, same old story year after year and yet it can't be applied in the real world. Let them stop the theoretical sh!t and let's go practical.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by sommyfred(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cry
answer 6
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by greatestofall: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cry
. 3*3 =15
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Eagba(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
aktom007:

Lol....i wish DAT was the truth , its mathematics graduates that would be ruling the society.... Useless maths.
ben carson's brother reveal that the algebra he learnt in junior school helps him to design breaks for airplane. For you to be a good military general, you need to be a good mathematician and the list goes on. He won't win
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cry
the answer is 3*3=9-3=6
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Toni19: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
you 0nly consider few things but in reality the man was right. how many x+y has solved national problems? how many of so called elites use rewrites to make their money? do they use these formulars to fight insecurity and use to loot money? yu may use it for yourself but have u consider the bad road and calculate you speed, time and acceleration? oga E money cant not solve that equation yet he is in money, how does it apply to society? apart from nursing, medicine alab science and pharmacy..forhget the rest
alphaconde:
He should probably sue his teachers for not teaching him properly because if they did he wouldnt find it difficult applying these to real life situations.

i traveled from my workplace to my village of about 100km with about 15litres of fuel. i was going to make another journey of 350km and i wanted to know my budget for fuel. this same x and y this idiot is complaining of helped me out

100km = 15ltrs
350km = x

350 x 15/100 = 52.5

so i knew i need a minimum of 52.5 litres of fuel all things been equal

Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
aktom007:

they do rule the world
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
Sure.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
He has money to waste in law court.
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Gagare1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
the answer is 3 equals 3.
Fukafuka:
cry
Re: Zambian Man To Sue His Teachers For Subjecting Him To 'Useless' Education. Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eagba:
ben carson's brother reveal that the algebra he learnt in junior school helps him to design breaks for airplane. For you to be a good military general, you need to be a good mathematician and the list goes on. He won't win
Are we talking of the maths taught in the u.s. or Nigeria here.. I did an exchange program in the us...bros its different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Breaking: Professor Elujoba Emerges OAU Acting Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.