Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae (471 Views)

2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by 2Ebisco: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
The National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Chief Olu Falae, says he is not in talks with former President Olusegun Obasanjo on any political matter.

Falae and the former President met two months ago and it was expected that Obasanjo would adopt the SDP.

However, Obasanjo adopted the African Democratic Congress, ADC, to the surprise of many.

Addressing reporters shortly after a meeting of chairmen of 36 political parties in Abuja on Wednesday, Falae said he had only gone to see Obasanjo in Abeokuta and no one should expect any further talks.

He said, “I paid a private visit to my former boss, Gen. Obasanjo. You may not know because many of you are very young.

“When he was military head of state, I was his permanent secretary, working directly with him from 1977 to 1979 . So, it was a semi-private visit and there is no continuing dialogue.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-im-not-in-talks-with-obasanjo-falae.html

Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by yemmight(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Politically, nothing is left for this man to contribute. Just continue your farming please.
Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by ReformedAPC: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
Politically, nothing is left for this man to contribute. Just continue your farming please.
If herdsmen allow him to farm in peace

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by dheilaw1(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Olu falaye who hasn't been able to win his ward in the last 3 consecutive elections... Obasanjo who couldn't win senatorial seat in 2015 for his daughter iyabo in ogun state ... these people are irrelevant
Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by muykem: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
OBJ has found himself in a very tight conner for the first time in his political carrier. He can hold meeting with anybody now include village witches.
Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by MrPolitics: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2018
We know. You two old men that refuse to retire tried to form a coalition but your egos couldn't even allow it
Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2018
The ganging up of OBJ and nPDP and rAPC and ADC and SDP is like the ganging up of lepers. It's of no effect in the scheme of things.

PMB will shame and retire many of these politicians in 2019 and some of them will be jailed for lengthy period for their crimes against Nigeria.
Re: 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae by IVORY2009(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:
The ganging up of OBJ and nPDP and rAPC and ADC and SDP is like the ganging up of lepers. It's of no effect in the scheme of things.

PMB will shame and retire many of these politicians in 2019 and some of them will be jailed for lengthy period for their crimes against Nigeria.
[/s]

You always speak as if u are one semi-god, the question is who are u to ultal this nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

R-APC Not Our Members, No Faction In Our Party – APC / CAN Suspends Nationwide Protest After Meeting With PMB / Military Strength Not Enough We Need Supernatural & Administrative Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.