Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery (11891 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery by Octaves(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Jaideyone:

the money spend on my education and that of my hopeless generation should have been used to raise pigs.

the case started as far back as 2013 when Jonathan was president.
innoson used the imported goods as collateral to borrow money from the bank!!!

see below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Group_Vs_GTBank_fraud_case#cite_note-11
now corrected.
Re: Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Rotentina:

Why is he avoiding court if his hand are clean?

Avoiding court yet the Supreme court ruled in his favor? You are afonjas are the dumbest people on this earth.
Re: Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
biafranation:

Avoiding court yet the Supreme court ruled in his favor? You are afonjas are the dumbest people on this earth.

You are an idiot for saying I am dumbest, very stupid. Foolish and bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer / Western Union Launches Mobile Money Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.