Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo (1379 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Mavin's star, Johnny Drille is celebrating his birthday today, July 5, 2018. To mark this day, the songwriter shared this cute photo of himself via social media with caption;

"Happy annibirthary to this old young man who doesn't even realize how amazing he is. I wish for you every good thing in life and pray you find peace and joy in the things and people you love. I pray you eventually break out of that shell you crawl into every now and then and that you care a little more for your family and friends. I pray you stay healthy as you work your dreams to reality, that you don't get discouraged when things don't go as planned. I also hope you do get that Ford truck you've always wanted. Finally, I pray God watches over you and yours, keep you safe and sound always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD "

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/singer-johnny-drille-celebrates-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

if this type of guy lives in uk, he would have being the type of Miguel, aiivic, ed sheran, marron 5

But here with that big eyes don jazzy, he won't be strive, cos there are bigger ones in the mavin he got to contest with
Re: Singer Johnny Drille Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo by Naza25: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Johnny drille

(1) (Reply)

See What Chioma Did In Davido Bedroom When He Went Out / Kim Kardashian Got Scared By This Lol.. / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.