Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,971 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum (1379 Views)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum by Vikideji: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With – There is a reaction to every action; most ladies are naturally cautious and it would be a lie to think most of them do not think or assume men would want to sleep with them the very first time they visit them. As a result of this, women also devise methods that would protect them as much as possible so the guys would not sleep with them on the first date. Having s*x may be inevitable in that relationship at the long run, but women are able to prolong the abstinence for as long as possible when they do take certain steps. Find below some of the things ladies do when they do not want a guy to sleep with them anytime they go visit them:

See More:
http://mediahub9ja.com/2018/08/10-things-ladies-do-when-they-visit-a-guy-they-dont-want-to-sleep-with-6-sums-it-all/
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum by alterswerve(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
If you click that link ehn..
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum by Deckline(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Make i repeat am... If anybody click that link ehn...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum by policy12: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Make I loud it .....if any body click that link.....

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With — #6 Sum by Kehvyngrey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
New artist trending on social media NOW based in ATLANTA Just dropped a new song featuring WIZKID, DAVIDO & DRAKE - GUCCI BAG

Link ⏩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

Enjoy, share & subscribe!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Ceec exposes Curve In New Photoshot / When Your Butt Is Perky, Your Worries Flee - Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Tuface And Wife, Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.