Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Leaked Invaluable Open Letter To Troubled Nigeria's Middlebelt(leaked Pictorial) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Invaluable Open Letter To Troubled Nigeria's Middlebelt(leaked Pictorial) (422 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Invaluable Open Letter To Troubled Nigeria's Middlebelt(leaked Pictorial) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's me again FortifiedCity.

I stand for the truth and nothing but political truth. If buhari or anybody does well today, I commend but I can't keep silent when political office holders are proving to be deliberate disasters to the detriment of innocent citizens.
I am writing this open letter or rather an advise to every troubled region in Nigeria today. As short as this piece is, it's intended to pass a direct message without dilly-dallying around words.

Now in the midst of all these deliberate genocide going on in the middle belt which even CNN's Amanpour noted that the body language of the President is tantamount to complicity in all the killings, I have an advice for you all.

If there is an attack and you happen to be armed and around the firezone, do not spare or run to anyone you see on uniform for safety, na dem dem ooooo.

Their strategy is that they'll make you feel safe, that is if they don't shoot you immediately(remember, defend yourself, it is lawful), then they will signal the killers who will come and cheaply murder you like chickens. Don't agree to that.

I made a thread yesterday that some people's death are around the corner for relative calm to come back to this country, it's happening and will continue to happen.

So my one line advice, DEFEND YOURSELF MERCILESSLY AGAINST INVADERS AND INTRUDERS. DO NOT RUN TO UNIFORMED MEN FOR SAFETY, NA DEM DEM.

Peace be unto the peaceful and destruction to all those causing chaos in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Gators The Dictator Announces The Result Of Elite Elections While Collation Is / Takeitback Grassroot Mobilization, Sowore 2019 On The Move! - Photos / CP Vows To Gun Down Robbers Who Sent Letters To Lagos Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.