Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) (44979 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss

20 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by InfernoNig: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
My cars.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Interested in purchasing a car in Nigeria, but you are not sure how much the car cost?

Or you are importing a car but you are not sure how much duty you will be expected to pay for the car?

Well, look no further. The solution to all these is just a click away.

Autojosh presents the Car Price Checker in Nigeria.

It is a platform that gives you an idea of the market price of over 3000 different cars in Nigeria.

You can now check to find out estimated car prices of over 3000 different cars from the comfort of wherever you are.

The system computes the value of cars in their exporting countries and then adds up the cost of shipping as well as all the necessary duties paid before and after it lands in Nigeria.

In other words, it gives you a well-calculated estimate of the landing cost of the car you wish to purchase.

All you need to do is to click HERE or visit our blog www.autojosh.com

Click the “car price checker” menu and you’ll have instant access to prices of over 3000 cars.

You can also check the import duty of any car you intend to import into Nigeria HERE.

Don’t forget to share this information, as it will definitely be relevant to your family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by wahles(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Perfect representation of why the rich only mingles with the rich. grin

Na symbiotic relationship

Ladies check my signature, I get beta items waiting

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss
Chronicle of a naija diamond miner angry

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry @ was reduced to a towing vehicle. Most modern and large SUVs are powered to tow loads within their capacity na. Nigerians probably don't know this or they feel it is too posh to tow.

We need someone to find out the weight of a trailer, when fully loaded with Buhari and his cabinet. So, we can get the right vehicle to tow them out of Aso Rock, back to Daura

186 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:
angry @ was reduced to a towing vehicle. Most modern and large SUVs are powered to tow loads within their capacity na.

What we need now is someone to find out the weight of a trailer, when fully loaded with Buhari and his cabinet. So, we can get the right vehicle to tow them out of Aso Rock, back to Daura

angry angry angry

2019 go be die!!!!

This one pass not bringing peace but sword cheesy grin grin

We met with a potential partner this year. Married couple. Husband was Niger delta, wife was Yoruba. The guy said 2015 was cray for them. He supported jona ;madam supported Buhari. It reached sleeping in diff bedrooms.

I hope some nl friendships will survive 2019 cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

angry angry angry

2019 go be die!!!!

This one pass not bringing peace but sword cheesy grin grin

We met with a potential partner this year. Married couple. Husband was Niger delta, wife was Yoruba. The guy said 2015 was cray for them. He supported jona ;madam supported Buhari. It reached sleeping in diff bedrooms.

I hope some nl friendships will survive 2019 cheesy cheesy

LOL, this one you are sounding like this, hope you're not a PMB supporter? cheesy Friendships will survive, we would all be fine.

Funny couple, I have no words for them.

4 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by snipesdam(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

If I gave it to you. Will you maintain it?

4 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

190 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by SmartToyota(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sucker punch
Zoharariel:

26 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Zoharariel:

Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by WizAkzy: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Zoharariel:

kuku kee her na

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
no be new thing na.,...these white people attach no sentimental values to automobiles unlike we Africans especially Nigerians..... watched a movie called UNKNOWN where a man travelled to Germany, Berlin to be precise and I was so shocked seeing the Germans using 2010 upwards Mercedes E350 as Taxis....A car we Nigerians use to attract prestige, honour,class and societal respect and to feel self actualized....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

clearly you are either terribly ignorant or pretending to be for clicks.
the owner of the cars are transporting their cars with them to wherever they are going. people move their boats in the same way

all the things you could have been with the internet, and you chose to be grossly ignorant

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by joshcaleb: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
ego amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 4:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
lol......who your date epp?

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by wickyyolo: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

To Bleep a pussy is 5000 a night.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Arewa12: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2018
the towing vehicle use in Nigeria are the older series of Range nd G wagon... lolz

5 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by calddon(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Look at what its used to tow first undecided

7 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Kellz193: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You’ve a gold digger instinct

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Have you noticed that the towing vehicles used in Nigeria are actually the old model of the present G-wagon?

This is why i will never hype anything cos today's luxury is tomorrow's trash.

9 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

"lucky to date you"

Who needs you? Who is happy to spend money on a liability? You missed quoted yourself it should be "I will be lucky to even say hello him"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Is that your worth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by oasis57: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Alejoc(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2018
As long as they are not towing Toyota Corolla 2003....

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Because your puzzy is diamond encrusted or what....not even marry na date....goan sit down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by zeus9634: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. (Fatality)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Is that your worth?

lol her price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give This Driver? / Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill / Philippine’s President Crushes Luxury Cars Worth N432m In Crackdown On Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.