Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) (45007 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by tolats(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss
I can give you but na marriage I dey look for and not dating grin
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Dronedude(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Towing gini, this one na towing with class.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

OP your topic is misleading or should I say you don't really get it.

These cars are designed to tow...they are not reduced to towing vehicle. Each car has a maximum load it can tow...and as long it doesn't exceed that it is safe to tow

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Papaaldrich: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss
As in just to date you. Your brain is paining you. The boy that is banging you in his friends house since four years now haven’t even bought you ordinary bmx bicycle .

10 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Apple2: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Who u be, just a hole between your legs you have to brag about nothing more

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Samyokporua(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

Nigga you bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
you have to be very beautiful and and tear leather. If not nothing for you

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2018
ApostleT:

lol her price

Ahhh.... Olosho things shocked shocked undecided

I see
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Poor poor girls everywhere. angry
Millenniumlady:

5 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by dorodee(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2018
No wahala... they are both carrying their senior brothers ( Ferraris/ Lamborghini)

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should thank him for that piece of advice instead of calling him broke you little bitch.

10 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Dottore: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No he's not broke. The fact is that you are broke and a gold digger and regrettably you've got nothing else to offer apart from poocy and breast. Those can be found anywhere and everywhere in different shapes, sizes and quality.
Good looks can get u a good girl.
A good car can get u good looking girl
Good look and good car can get u good looking girl
Good looks. Good car and some change in your pocket can get u lots of very good looking babes for FREE

MEANWHILE made a lot of sense. No poosy is worth paying for. None really

8 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
yeye naija gurl who needs ur bumbum naira
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by carlos1(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

U should be d one lucky to date d guy. Common u leak blood every month for about 4 to 5 days and u r here saying a guy will be lucky to date u. Women una get bad mouth aswear.

Tell me what d guy will be lucky for? The menstrual blood or the sanitary pad?

Ewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

And men are scum, bah? Dating for sale. Any bidder? Come on guys, do not be intimidated. She might just accept Ijapa tortoise car, 1979 edition. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Humility017(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
and what will you give in return other than your body.
work make the money to buy the cars for yourself...
those men you dreaming of to buy the cars for you don't have 2 heads....

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by midehill(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

who u help
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Humility017(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Apple2:

Who u be, just a hole between your legs you have to brag about nothing more
she is a shame....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by mostmorgan: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
go meet juju priest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
DREAMER
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Dottore: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

To Bleep a pussy is 5000 a night.
Why do you have to pay for pussy. Have your money and nice car and good looks and watch pussy pay to fvck u.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
no need to DATE YOU
your CALENDAR no good..

just say he should come and f. vck me anyhow he wants
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by benzema8(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2018
She is looking for cheap attention and guys just made her popular
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by dimexy247(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Yinmu. Hole-Leo-Show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

To Bleep a pussy is 5000 a night.

pvssy is free, only dumbass pay money for it. lady can't come for sex without buying milk along for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by maxtreme: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Armstrong34:
no be new thing na.,...these white people attach no sentimental values to automobiles unlike we Africans especially Nigerians..... watched a movie called UNKNOWN where a man travelled to Germany, Berlin to be precise and I was so shocked seeing the Germans using 2010 upwards Mercedes E350 as Taxis....A car we Nigerians use to attract prestige, honour,class and societal respect and to feel self actualized....
People use good cars as Uber in Naija too na, the type of car determines the pay, you should know better, beside those cars were not towing for money, they were probably towing cars that belong to same person, the news is kinda dumb anyway!
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Shemadex(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
See ur mouth u like gud thin
Millenniumlady:
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Sadly this is the abysmal level 99% of the average Nigerian females has degenerated to. Most of y’all ladies have become so parasitically dependent on men for everything.
Shout out to the remaining 1% who are goal getters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by maxtreme: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2018
benzema8:
She is looking for cheap attention and guys just made her popular
She wasn't looking for no attention, she was just joking and reacting to the news cause the news in hilarious and dumb anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Misleading topic. OP take time! Thought it was these Kugbo tow vans.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Mcweber(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
please who are you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give This Driver? / Philippine’s President Crushes Luxury Cars Worth N432m In Crackdown On Smuggling / Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.