Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s (38520 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nsukka and flooding.
Every govt will come and go without doing something about this menace. That flood water is going right to behind Ziks flat into the small communities there.
There was a time the flood was so heavy it broke unn wall down.oh boy, everybody living behind flat through the channel of the canal was heavily affected. Houses were destroyed and a guy died. It has also carried cow and the cow didn't survive it.
Nsukka people are so backward and don't know what they want.

Go to that town 10 yrs after graduation and it's still the same.
No changè. Children still renting out their fathers mud houses to students.

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

Man's flesh is really nothing. My condolences.

But I'm wondering how that school gate is that flood that could carry a whole human being passes there.

I blame UNN authorities for failing to do their bit

Obodo anyi a bu Obodo Ndi ara
it's always good to stay where ever you are after heavy downpour in Nsukka cos the flood is usually very powerful.

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
tiwasiaife:
Enyi so ino na nsukka? The man jst left mkt wen it was still raining wit the passenger.na okada man. It happened around 2-3pm today
it happens all the time. The gutter before you get to jives is very dangerous. It's always good to wait for the flood to reduce before crossing. But bike men always dare to cross it even with the heavy flood

1 Like

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by classicalbenson(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Apple2:
But how would someone allow flood to Carry ahm? I don't really understand, it was a gradual flood not sudden, so how come.

And why would someone want to cross in a heavy flowing water knowing it could take u off your ground?

Rip to them
open ur dictionary and check the meaning of the word FLOOD...then come back and re comment
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ada9ja(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
This predictions myt be trut

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Akpacha(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Even sunami no go fit carry me, I most look for something grab.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Tonimordred(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
y u dey call lala are dey snake
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by GavelSlam: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
sassysure:
Nsukka and flooding.
Every govt will come and go without doing something about this menace. That flood water is going right to behind Ziks flat into the small communities there.
There was a time the flood was so heavy it broke unn wall down.oh boy, everybody living behind flat through the channel of the canal was heavily affected. Houses were destroyed and a guy died. It has also carried cow and the cow didn't survive it.
Nsukka people are so backward and don't know what they want.

Go to that town 10 yrs after graduation and it's still the same.
No changè. Children still renting out their fathers mud houses to students.

The states have been receiving ecological funds since the beginning of time.

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by somiblaze(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is not just the first time incident of this kind is happening there. Gov shld pls do something. You need ho see the velocity of this water at unn gate whenever it rains heavily
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
That place is too risky
especially catering road around jives
if the flood carries anybody the body will be found at Alor onuiyi side
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seun, if a member of your family was a victim of an accident, would you let your mods post their dead pictures on fp? Don't we have any respect for the dead anymore? These are pictures of people
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by showafrica(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

But I'm wondering how that school gate is that flood that could carry a whole human being passes there.

I blame Buhari, fed University.. Flood kwa?
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by perfectedmee: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

Pls na your house and your ancestral home bu Obodo ndi ara.

What nonsense?
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Rejoice5000(f): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

Mad government indeed.taking human lives for granted,to dem man die go.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by sexdoll: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
i heard that flood situation along that university road got really worse since RCC did a very poor job in demarcating that road that leads to the university into double lane.

since that road was demarcated, flood coming down all the way from nru down to bishop shanahan and bursting out from oando filling station can no longer successfully make it to the other side of the gutter along gtbank thus creating a huge and powerful flood on only one gutter.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by LastDays777: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
ada9ja:
This predictions myt be trut
Are you the owner of the account
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by madgoat(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what happend to the trousers? grin
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Dannydaking007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Chineke eeeeeeeee

You don't blame the school for that, if you see the drainage we're talking about you'd know Nigerians don't plan well when there are constructing facilities for public use. A very big wide gutter and no covering at all. The local government chairman ought to be held responsible for failing to monitor the contract he gave to whoever did that gutter.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

The states have been receiving ecological funds since the beginning of time.

Tell me something.
And they can't manage that deadly flood?
Okay o
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by donqx: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by UNRULY(m): 1:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Flood Weh carry human being!

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2018
60-year-old father turn his 12-year-old daughter into his sex slave in Lagos

http://wapnetrealm.com/60-year-old-father-turn-his-12-year-old-daughter-into-his-sex-slave-in-lagos/
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by ytiyig: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by Jifem(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Flood in the East,
Tankers in the west,
Herdsmen in the north,
9ja which way?
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by tiwasiaife(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
it happens all the time. The gutter before you get to jives is very dangerous. It's always good to wait for the flood to reduce before crossing. But bike men always dare to cross it even with the heavy flood
it seems u live that side?
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2018
tiwasiaife:
it seems u live that side?
Schooled there.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by tiwasiaife(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Schooled there.
which dept. And yr of grad.
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2018
tiwasiaife:
which dept. And yr of grad.
Philosophy/Psychology, 2015
Re: Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s by tiwasiaife(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Philosophy/Psychology, 2015
where are u now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.