Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) (18463 Views)

Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians / Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Chikexe: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Members of the Christian association of Nigeria(CAN) this afternoon paid a courtesy visit to President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari wrote "This afternoon I received a courtesy visit from members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) from the 19 Northern States and Abuja, led by Rev. Dr. Yakubu Pam. My remarks in full, at the event: #SecuringNigeria "

See pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/president-buhari-shares-pictures-from-his-meeting-with-northern-can-officials/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless Buhari, hope he will overhaul the security Architecture of his Government.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sai Baba

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Karlovich: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
useless jihadist

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
No wonder catholics left that group, they went there to shine teeth with a blood sucking cow

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
These are the people that knows and feels the pain of the attack, they are here having first hand discussion with the C in C.

Where are the far away mischievous CAN who are crying more than the bereaved.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mind games, how can a man be solo desperate

When see people smiling out of a meeting, it's either they're there to joke at first or they decided to ignore the truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

I know surely and very soon the evil people behind the killings will be fish out.
We believe in you as you secure our nation.

#SecuringNigeria

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why are these ones laughing after meeting the herdmen accomplice? What reassuring statement did Buhari make, what action or derective did he give?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Chikexe: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
brodalikeme:
Why are these ones laughing after meeting the herdmen accomplice? What reassuring statement did Buhari make, what action or derective did he give?

shocked
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by DivinedeGuru: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Wet in dem discuss?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
GCFR Herdsmen President...
Bubu Sai baba 2019 lol
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Blood sucker

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Built2last: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
DivinedeGuru:
Wet in dem discuss?

They thanked him for the killings

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

Brethrens, becareful with that Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Moderator pushing all these news to front page is targeting pigs
Please let them see outcome of July 14 erection

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by 12Monkeys: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Judases.

They have already collected their 30 pieces of silver

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Fake members that can't defend the interest of Nigerian Christians

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by yazach: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
kasheemawo:
cheesy

CAN of worms the killer
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by aycorporat(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
I said it in my earlier post that I just hope transport fare has not exchanged hands. Was that not the woman shedding tears and kneeling earlier on now holding her chest in laughter as if Buhari has read one of those lines we use in "toasting" ladies back in the days to her? Seems my fears are being confirmed. However, there may have been promises on how to put an end to the killings, but what do I know...

The Barbecue seller that jumps on almost every thread seems to have been locked somewhere. I pray for all Nairalanders, every barbecue seller using your destiny to sell suya in order to trade your rights with BMC machinery, will be forever locked up perpetually.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by justifyme(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 Quarter Finalist AMAZING
Facts:
FRANCE has 6 letters &
URUGUAY has 7 letters
BRAZIL has 6 letters &
BELGIUM has 7 letters
SWEDEN has 6 letters &
ENGLAND has 7 letters
RUSSIA has 6 letters &
CROATIA has 7 letters!
Dates : 6 & 7 July
6 vs 7. CURIOUS but True....could this be a mere
coincidence or cosmic providence?
#copied

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
CAN that ought to wore all black attires to meet that terrorist ambassador to shown their unpleasant in the ongoing killing of Christians in middlebelt are there laughing. muric would have bombed the asorock if Muslim happened to be the victims while visiting Christian president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Built2last:

They thanked him for the killings

HABA
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Karlovich:
useless jihadist

LOL
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
I thought this people went to register their greviances why are they all smiling like sheep's.... Oh I get it some envelops were passed around.... Christians are their own enemies

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Which one is northern CAN and southern CAN?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Karlovich:
useless jihadist

while you are a useless she goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by Konze70: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
How can a normal person identify with a devil let alone CAN ? No wonder things are going wrong .
Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
phemmyutd:
These are the people that knows and feels the pain of the attack, they are here having first hand discussion with the C in C.

Where are the far away mischievous CAN who are crying more than the bereaved.

Ask people of middle belt how they feel.

Imagine the insult they are given, if they want peace they are to give up their land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA

The above video confirms what Gov Ortom said that the killings are designed to TAKE land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

Shows what type of People Buhari & the Fulani people are

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
No wonder catholics left that group, they went there to shine teeth with a blood sucking cow
I wonder ooooo my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport / Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns As Rivers Commissioner, Rejects Redeployment / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.