Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (20902 Views)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by Smarkie: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
an evil party built on lies and propaganda can never stand the test of time

3 Likes

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by seunayantokun(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2018
That party shall never come back to live!

3 Likes

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:
If you look at all the commentors above, they are all Igbo's.
I have never seen a tribe full of hate in my life.
APC crisis can't affect the party. No party can defeat APC in any election today.

Our legislators are all scared because they know the governors are in charge and that they might not get the party's ticket.

Anyone who decamps from APC will be politically dead, this I am very sure of.

Hate will kill Igbo's and they will forever remain 5% in the scheme of things.

Useless Igbos pigs and idiots

And is this not hate itself. Can't you read what you have written.

2 Likes

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by EbiKeys(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:
APC crisis can't affect the party. No party can defeat APC in any election today.

Our legislators are all scared because they know the governors are in charge and that they might not get the party's ticket.

"Useless Igbos pigs and idiots
Looking for tall and handsome guy for F*ck" That's your mission here don't interfere when sane people are debating. I guess most of your sugar daddies are northerners fool.

2 Likes

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by ibori1(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:

look @ u

I just pray u r a male not a female, bcus female don't bhav Like dis

shame on u

1 Like

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by brodalokie: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:

I am Yoruba. Buhari launched a Trojan to us recently.

2 Likes

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by seguno2: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
“Delivering greater good for Nigerians held the APC together and defines us in spite of the teething problems we were bound to experience that every new organisation goes through.”

Since when did Oshiomhole become a comedian? grin
Fake comrade Go and Die should sit down somewhere joor.

1 Like

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by yungdynho(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Abeg let the problem continue to escalate in APC... Its 2 much for them... Please get ur PVC(s) cos me i gat PVC(es)
Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by UncleJudax(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2018
seguno2:

Since when did Oshiomhole become a comedian? grin
Fake comrade Go and Die should sit down somewhere joor.
No be small greater good to nigerians grin

PoliticalComedy

1 Like

Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by maestroferddi: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:

If you are really a lady, one imagines whether an Igbo guy jilted your lazy behind in the past so much so that you are here venting your frustration on people who dont care a hoot whether you are among beings shortening the atmospheric oxygen...
Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by cyrilamx(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:

i have reiterated for those who follow with diligence the voting pattern of different geo political zones in Nigeria; that the northerners as well as Tinubu's strong hold are far more resolved than ever to return PMB to Aso Rock due to unbridled hates from a section of the country. whether by hook or crook i want PMB back so that many haters will die of hbp.
Re: What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole by KingRagnar: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Its about time APC separated the stones from the rice and define those who truly are for them and those for their foes as some folks have decided to political prostitutes in country, causing unnecessary stir with their every move temporarily. The 2019 elections are eminent, the time for definition is now

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Attends Briefing On The Kenya Election In Nairobi / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.