Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (131179 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by iswallker(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
this is not just about the heart sir,a daughter of a highly honoured MOG world wide dressed lik that and even more getting married to some secular guys in the business industry!eeww!,thats really absured o,where are d christian ethics their parents claim to be pushing through the Altar na?,this shows the man and his congregation have missed it big time.The way and manner our people in Christ embassy dress is quite questionable ,I really am nevrr comfortable with such dress sense.our penticostal minister s really need to wake up transform the mind set of their followers o.looking at the dress style of that young man ,one need not be told that na modern nominal young man with little regards for spiritual matters.

He's born in Netherland and raised in London..you don't expect him to dress like the Nigerian christian..

tongue
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Jokerman(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Why do fair complexion ladies drool over dark skinned guys sef??
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Biggybambam2: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
An Edo girl marrying a Ghanaian?

This is a stupid choice.

Ghanaians are EVIL & DEMONIC

No matter the big Bible they carry or if they were born and schooled abroad

This guy could be your Uncle in-law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sweetrace(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.

You can see a Christian aura�� please how�� who are you to judge them in the first place Mr. Seer�� Is there anywhere in the bible that says we can see auras�� don't bring juju into Christianity
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Tampa6246(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigerians are always quick to judge people... Because your own parents brought you up in Nigeria you now think your way of dressing is the most decent... FOOLS ..What on earth is wrong with the way frimpong is dressing based on were he was brought up? Does that mean everyone in UK who dresses that way won't make heaven? You are now teaching the same people who brought the gospel to you...this is it. Africa will always remain backwards in everything until you guys change. Since una head dey think that way, Jesus use Android phone, abi drive car or live in a well furnished house? Since you want follow Christ begin wear gown and sandals.mtchewwe

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Tampa6246(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigerians are always quick to judge people... Because your own parents brought you up in Nigeria you now think your way of dressing is the most decent... FOOLS ..What on earth is wrong with the way frimpong is dressing based on were he was brought up? Does that mean everyone in UK who dresses that way won't make heaven? You are now teaching the same people who brought the gospel to you...this is it. Africa will always remain backwards in everything until you guys change. Since una head dey think that way, Jesus use Android phone, abi drive car or live in a well furnished house? Since you want follow Christ begin wear gown and sandals. You all criticizing dey do pass hypocrites
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Gurusblend(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
That one no be my problem, why can't she marry a poor man?

So she's also interested in an already made man. Hmm

I'm not feeling fine oo, please save your quotes
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by perdollar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
she's very attractive, WL like to give a Bleep.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Neddyogu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.
Circular ko, Triangular ni. It's 'secular' Oga Christian aura abi spirikoko sonar. cool

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sinaj(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths
that cloth isnt transparent. It has a nude cloth lining
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nothing as interesting as an independent man/woman settling down with an independent spouse. Either by virtue of wealth through inheritance or hard work.

Never settle with a spouse who's got no source of income. It's nothing but brain, emotional, spiritual, financial and intellectual drain.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Pitokwe(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tampa6246:
Nigerians are always quick to judge people... Because your own parents brought you up in Nigeria you now think your way of dressing is the most decent... FOOLS ..What on earth is wrong with the way frimpong is dressing based on were he was brought up? Does that mean everyone in UK who dresses that way won't make heaven? You are now teaching the same people who brought the gospel to you...this is it. Africa will always remain backwards in everything until you guys change. Since una head dey think that way, Jesus use Android phone, abi drive car or live in a well furnished house? Since you want follow Christ begin wear gown and sandals. You all criticizing dey do pass hypocrites

Shaaaaaarap there.

We are not backward. We are a people of culture and morals

Even abroad people dress decently. Let's call a spade a spade.

No be only you don go abroad.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by gidjah(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
iswallker:

He's born in Netherland and raised in London..you don't expect him to dress like the Nigerian christian..

tongue
hmmmmmm ok o, parents should have helped her draw lines on who and how !,for instance u tel her "its either a minister of the gospel or no one else"!lastly ,their kids were raised in the western style so I see and wondered how we even exoect them to look our own kind of"Christian S"and practice it the way we do here.pastor oyedepo and Adeboye are my very revered spiritual leaders and thier kidscome to mind here.I personally know thier kids both male and female ,watch them closely and see Display of godly principles and character emanates from within them.thats how to judge a minister of God,the way and manner he brings up his family.No true christian is permitted to copy after fashion trend flying around,those tattered trousers are strictly for people outside christianity and not for those seriously in christ not to talk of getting married to one of those who cherish looking uptodat with tje fashion trend of this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Pitokwe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
hmmmmmm ok o, parents should have helped her draw lines on who and how !,for instance u tel her "its either a minister of the gospel or no one else"!lastly ,their kids were raised in the western style so I see and wondered how we even exoect them to look our own kind of"Christian S"and practice it the way we do here.pastor oyedepo and Adeboye are my very revered spiritual leaders and thier kidscome to mind here.I personally know thier kids both male and female ,watch them closely and see Display of godly principles and character emanates from within them.thats how to judge a minister of God,the way and manner he brings up his family.No true christian is permitted to copy after fashion trend flying around,those tattered trousers are strictly for people outside christianity and not for those seriously in christ not to talk of getting married to one of those who cherish looking uptodat with tje fashion trend of this world

Well said.Thank you
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
So with the way all those brother in christ dem dey fry their hair and dey form English wey their grandpapa no invent, no one fit tie this girl down... English kill una there.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggybambam2:

This is a stupid choice.

Goan marry her eerh ...!!

Mumu..!
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Tampa6246(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Which culture and morals? Where has it taken you too? What has it brought to your country? Minister of culture and morals, show us the picture of you and your partner if it won't be worst than this
Pitokwe:

Shaaaaaarap there.

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by bionixs: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Sharaaaaap
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Biggybambam2: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Swanzi:

Goan marry her eerh ...!!

Mumu..!

Have you eaten today?
Mufu
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by kechywillz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Frank Edwards fall hands,I been dey see am with this babe that year,how him come let dat sweet babe go marry for Ghana,Frank if u dey read this,men dey vex wella for u oo

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
sinaj:

that cloth isnt transparent. It has a nude cloth landing
Hmmm.....landing ? ...second person saying the same...it's lining.
Don't worry about those condemning the dress as transparent and ungodly.... in 25 years time they will catch up with today's clothing material.
@ topic..... is fine what the guy does for a living....I was hoping to learn what she does....what will she be bringing to the marriage...tithes?.... is she a good home maker?...has skills?...what does she do for a living?...shop?
I wish him good health and a prosperous business so that he can maintain his wife and marriage.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Pitokwe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tampa6246:
Which culture and morals? Where has it taken you too? What has it brought to your country? Minister of culture and morals, show us the picture of you and your partner if it won't be worst than this

We will say what is right .A pastor's child should be role model and the husband same. But what we see here is nothing to write home about.

The bible says only fools call sin enjoyment.

We have been abroad and seen the good the bad and the ugly.dont come and bobo anybody here
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by oochi123(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
They look good together..
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pitokwe:

Shaaaaaarap there.

Mr Not Backward......help me out....who is not dressed decently?...what exactly is not decent? Abeg...explain or we show up next Sunday and be bullied blocked from entering.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by smartsammie(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

That's why you can't spell secular.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Pitokwe(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Originalsly:

Mr Not Backward......help me out....who is not dressed decently?...what exactly is not decent? Abeg...explain or we show up next Sunday and be bullied blocked from entering.

I don't know who is not dress decently.
I responded to someone who said Africans are backward because he has gone abroad.

We are not backward. Our way of life is different
I have been abroad too and I see whites dress with all modesty
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by guttentag(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guy man, he done hold that girl for work
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by crunchyg: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths
That is not a transparent dress, it has a brown lining under, you can figure that out through the slit of the first picture where the guy was proposing to her
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Ironi: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
NittyR:
Help me tell the blind peeps! I don't know if it's mandatory to comment on every post; if you don't have anything important to say; just ignore post

Quick to lay accusation!!... That is not a show through or transparent cloth.
Is a laced fabric with landing inside of it...The landing is a colour similar to her skin colour. Look through her legs you would see the landing.
You made me pay attention to her...Please don't be quick to condemn.

Hehehe.....na bad belly de worry them sha
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by BiafraIShere(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Beno3:
What's wrong with what he does for a living? angry
You are the one saying so na tongue
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Ironi: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggybambam2:

This is a stupid choice.

...but Ghanaians are always preferred anywhere there are Ghanaians and Nigerians, that must mean something
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by unofficialapple: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
This random thought just popped into my head. Can this pastor kid say in all truthfulness that she and her husband to be haven't eaten the "forbidden fruit"?

lalasticlala:

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's daughter, Carrissa Sharon Oyakhilome earlier announced that her wedding to her Ghanaian lover will be in October, 6th.

Here are things to know about the young man, Phillip Frimpong.

Phillip is co-founder of ONUA, a shop which specializes in African Wax Prints. He is said to have been born to Ghanaian parents in the Netherlands and raised in the UK.

Read more below:

https://www.onua.co.uk/story/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcxdGLzA5Hs/?hl=en&taken-by=iampf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.