Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (131173 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
That shoe tho...
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Foolish geh...after una don yansh tire, naa now una wan marry....She even used tithe money buy transparent cloths wey the tithers no fit afford. sad
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Patrinus: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
So, will the parents reconcile before wedding day or what kind of advise will divorced parents give to their child on wedding day?

General overseer-Pastor and lady evangelist (abi what's her own position) for that matter! undecided

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Bishop(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!

She must to slip nau...don't you see how these pastors fence thier children from the parishioners. .you think it's easy.

you have to go to the abroad to do the hooking up before it can work.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Biggybambam2: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ironi:

...but Ghanaians are always preferred anywhere there are Ghanaians and Nigerians, that must mean something

Where exactly are Ghanaians preferred to Nigerians?

I live in the US and I don't see that

Nigerians are the way to go

Ask around or maybe it is a figment of your imagination.

Where?

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by 9inches(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fukk up! It used to be brain drain, now it's coochie drain.

Ghana 1 - 0 Nigeria
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Ironi: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggybambam2:

Where exactly are Ghanaians preferred to Nigerians?

I live in the US and I don't see that

Nigerians are the way to go

Ask around or maybe it is a figment of your imagination.

Where?

Go to South Africa, Uk, Malaysia , India , ndonesia etc where Nigerians are always being cursed and chased out for one crime or the other . Everybody knows Nigerians are criminals and trouble makers.

You can ask the pastor’s daughter why she prefers Ghanaians , dummy!

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sunisonflex29(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:
All these Christ Embassy brothers, una fall hand, una just allow the biggest fish for water slips through una hand enter one Ghanaian guy hand. Y’all should hide your faces!!!
forgive us bro.she was my crush that time .don't worry, we naija boys, one of us will marry the second gyal.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggybambam2:

Have you eaten today?
Mufu

Take ur drugs u no gree.
Awon werey grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
tellwisdom:
Foolish geh...after una don yansh tire, naa now una wan marry....She even used tithe money buy transparent cloths wey the tithers no fit afford. sad

E- marry Ghanaian dis tin pain u sha grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by sunisonflex29(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na so Christianity be oo... Different strokes for different folks... I tire ooo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

look well, thats nt transparent.Dress has an under cloth matching her skin color...zoom am well.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Shukran(f): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ok! 2 jackets

amstamon:

No ooo, just 2 jacket.
But by the way sef, na Ankara dem just dey describe like say na technology/gadget him and d sister dey sell for UK. Ohboy, I no know say selling Ankara alone can by person Dat kind BMW Sha.
Wetin concern me sef if na yahoo him dey do for UK. What did I even know sef..
Come let me be going
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jokerman:
Why do fair complexion ladies drool over dark skinned guys sef??

Esp Ghanaians grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Fidelmak(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
fool
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Shukran(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol

cruchenutii:

The Jacket is worth 1.3 Million Naira wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. So he has to wear it everyday!
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Swanzi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
kechywillz:
Frank Edwards fall hands,I been dey see am with this babe that year,how him come let dat sweet babe go marry for Ghana,Frank if u dey read this,men dey vex well for u oo

Ghana no dey follow last grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
i fine pass this guy and I hold cash pass am no be child’s

It goes beyond good looks and money. He maybe good with words and very strong and skillful in bed. A woman will always have a special place for any man who is able to make he reach orgasms. A lot of guys can't make a woman cum.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by FrenchyL(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
brodalikeme:

Bros calm down nah... We are a nation and we global too! grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by no1madman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Shukran:
Question? Is it only one jacket he has? Just asking no hard feelings!!!
Ghana men are stingy and unstylish. .even one dey beside me now. . .
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Ironi: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

It goes beyond good looks and money. He maybe good with words and very strong and skillful in bed. A woman will always have a special place for any man who is able to make he reach orgasms. A lot of guys can't make a woman cum.

Yes, also Ghanaians are well endowed, the evidence is here

http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.
This is Nigeria, where Christianity is assessed through appearances!

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
gidjah:
this is not just about the heart sir,a daughter of a highly honoured MOG world wide dressed lik that and even more getting married to some secular guys in the business industry!eeww!,thats really absured o,where are d christian ethics their parents claim to be pushing through the Altar na?,this shows the man and his congregation have missed it big time.The way and manner our people in Christ embassy dress is quite questionable ,I really am nevrr comfortable with such dress sense.our penticostal minister s really need to wake up transform the mind set of their followers o.looking at the dress style of that young man ,one need not be told that na modern nominal young man with little regards for spiritual matters.
The matter taya me. Many persons are complaining of Christ embassy. Many of them are too loose
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
eberetos:
Wearing transparent cloths
It isn't transparent, don't let your thwarted mind disorient your sense of sight.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Adanne9110:

please what is wrong with her dressing,,,,must she tie gele before you see decency in her some people need to be quarantined and given a fresh orientation,,,,
Are dressing is bad. Even if she is not a pastor's daughter, she ought not to dress that way. There are good dresses to put on not this exposing her body
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ironi:

Yes, also Ghanaians are well endowed, the evidence is here

http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

Stamina and skills is more critical than endowment when it comes to making a woman cum. There's no shortage of men who are endowed. Your skills and stamina is what makes the difference.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
So pastor daughter wnt 2 fork.
Instead 4 her 2 save haself for God
lol. This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Biggybambam2: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Swanzi:

Take ur drugs u no gree.
Awon werey grin

Drug addict
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

Hence we should pray in churches na.ked, prayers are accepted faster that way
That is not true. You may go naked to pray yet no answer whereas someone will dress well and his prayers will be answered. Didn't you read the bible verse in 1 Cor 6:19-20
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
May u not wear d garment of divorce like ur parents. I don't see any christian aura in d appearances though.. Its just another circular marriage to me.
they have reconciled
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by costandi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
stankezzy:
many foolish people walking around , you are soo foolish that u don't even know t[b]hat the parents have reconciled [/b], it is only that the demonic media refuse to public size it , they are always looking for negative things to say but will never talk about good ones
Bros, the guy didn't even refer to her parents' marriage. I'm pleased to hear the bolded, however, I'd like to see proof.
Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by GrammarCheck: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Secular

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be by liberalchick(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

*secular not circular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.