Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb (630 Views)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by Danpersie31(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that only malicious people are accusing him of condoning killings being carried out by suspected herdsmen. Buhari stated this while addressing a Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) delegation from the 19 northern states at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday. He insisted that killings did not start with his administration, but that he was doing everything to end it. “When some (people), for clearly political purposes, attempt to suggest that this government is doing nothing about the killings, and that I, being Fulani, must be encouraging these satanic acts, it seems to me that there is no limit to the evil in the minds of these men. “Otherwise, how can anyone in their right minds suggest that I, as an elected President even with substantial votes in the affected areas, will for any reason do harm by an act of omission to those same people? “Secondly, the problems in all these areas, as you all know, are historical. There is no administration that has not had to contend with killings in these same areas over the years. “Indeed, in 2001, you may recall that after thousands were killed in Plateau State, a state of emergency was declared and a governor was replaced by an administrator. “To suggest that our administration is doing nothing is terribly unfair. We must not forget that the same Plateau state which has been crisis-ridden for years has in the past three years been celebrated for its peacefulness. The governor’s hard work for peace and the presence of the military’s Operation Safe Haven must have had some impact,” Buhari said.
http://crusadersiii..com/2018/07/i-am-not-behind-killings-pmb.html
Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by falcon01: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
but you are behind not preventing killings

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by puccyforker: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
you're a terrorist Buhari
God will punish you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by Masterppower: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Idiotic President, I put it to you that you're not only behind the killings, you also protect the killers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by anibi9674: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
is my father that is behind it not you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by hatchy(f): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Just imagine what this Fulani is saying. You think you can deceive Nigerians abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2018
This man goofed up long ago and he is just realising it now.
Trying very hard to convince people to believe hi. Buy it's too late. Had he been this outspoken b4 or even read newspapers once in a while instead of believing what his praise singers were telling him,it wouldn't have been this bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by hatchy(f): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Just imagine what this Fulani is saying. You think you can deceive Nigerians abi?

Meanwhile the idiot that banned me for 3 months because I criticized the terrorist president will not make heaven. Amadioha,in conjunction with Sango shall strike you down.
May you end in the hands of herdsmen from Daura.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by okachie1(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari is waking up too late for damage control because of election but Nigerians know better!

Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by EzzyIzzy: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes, you are not behind killings,yes the killings didn't start in your administration, all agreed! But what have you done differently to stop such occurrences. The fact that 3 local governments were under attack for 3 whole days and soldiers were not sent to stop the carnage,nor mobile policemen drafted immediately to stop this orgy of violence started shows us that you are not in control of the situation. And thereafter no one has been sacked, no one has been arrested? What then is the essence of government? All we get are excuses and explanations! The buck stops at your table, Mr President.
Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Always lying Buhari.

then declare them Terrorist Organisation.
Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by EternalTruths: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2018
If you are not behind the killings, then declare them a Terrorist Group.
Re: I Am Not Behind Killings-pmb by SalamRushdie: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Oga your actions and inactions leaves no one in doubt that you are the soul of the killings today ...Declare the killers as terrorist and stop parading the victims as the criminals

(1) (Reply)

Are Our Governors Ripe Enough To Manage State Police In Nigeria? / Caption This Picture (fictional) Of Buhari & Saraki / Tears Of Joy... Husband Crying Uncontollably On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.