Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' (18825 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Mariangeles(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man.
By your choice of words, it's evident that you're not a Christian as you claim...two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by buchilla: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for incitement. Useless man.
People like you should have been killed by these deadly blood sucking Demons(Fulani herdsmen). How could you just say such nonsense to insult an anointed man of God who is speaking against this evil in the land. Don't you know that life is sacred and anyone who incessantly kills innocent people shall never go unpunished. If any member of your family or loved ones have been affected by this wicked act would you have been here vomiting rubbish?.You need to gone and examine yourself because you might be mentally challenged. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by yazach: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
lacemose:
The founder of the living faith church worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has laid curses again on those threatening the lives of innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw24aMDX5l0

It seems your curses is a prayer to back the killings because instead of the killings to reduce, it keeps increasing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by pikapizy(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
since you are cursing and nothing is happening .... them need to check am well, or are you sure the sponsors are not those your rich friends you pray for to succeed when they do the huge donations? you can't be cursing and blessing the same person and expect either to work .. btw ask the man of GOD: Who do you support come 2019? , you will see he can not even mention it in public ....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by PropertyDeals(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2018
They deserve more that that man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by dahmie101(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
In other news, most flexible platform for your financial problems, powered by sterling bank. you don't have a sterling bank account? no worries, not necessary... just follow the link https://snapcash.ng/invite/1530193852603...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

Quit thks sensationalism. They are killing people and not killing people in christian dominated areas. The killings have been happening and it happened during OBJ AND GEJ tenures. Where did suddenly come from? Quit being a bigot, it will only make you hate your fellow neighbour because of tribal or religious difference.

Shalom
now u are showing ur true sef ur moniker is not jst femi adesina who turned killing of innocent souls to a competition saying they killed more during previous administrations don't talk until it gets to your domain and wipe your family out,boko haram started by bombing churches in the core north go to all those places they bombed and see if Christians there are stil free to worship there is a plan to wipe out Christians and u r part of that plan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Judolisco:
now u are showing ur true sef ur moniker is not jst femi adesina who turned killing of innocent souls to a competition saying they killed more during previous administrations don't talk until it gets to your domain and wipe your family out,boko haram started by bombing churches in the core north go to all those places they bombed and see if Christians there are stil free to worship there is a plan to wipe out Christians and u r part of that plan.

Write like someone with working brain. What was the plans when these killings happened during OBJ AND GEJ tenures?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Beautyprincess(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
this man and curse be like grin pls ride on sir! those cows deserved this one........... grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by breakeven: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government needs to swoop on this mad man before he starts a religious war in this country with his misguided utterances. As a believer, the Bible teaches us to pray for the repentance of sinners not curse them. This useless bishop oyedepo is the reason why I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself a Christian. Even our Muslim neighbors have never laid curses on anyone nor instigate violence when fighting for Muslim rights. Organizations like MURIC comes to mind and we have a lot to learn from their way of demanding justice. Oyedepo should be arrested and jailed for
incitement. Useless man.
You must be a fool!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Judolisco(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

Write like someone with working brain. What was the plans when these killings happened during OBJ AND GEJ tenures?
u 2 read like a person with a working brain where in my post did I accuse d government of sponsoring d herdsmen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by tetrakiss(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
GOTV the fact Dat u re not a moslem or Dat u go to church doesnt mean u re a christian.Dont u ever insult my Papa again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Barzinime(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes the man of God.
That is what Jesus Christ told him to do.
I smh for you sad
What has he done to help? By laying curses that wont pass his compound.
Sall:
The man of God is becoming bold by speaking against the government short coming and speaking for the masses. As an atheist, am beggining to like him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by danny56: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV:

Well, I don't know who you are but you seem like a coward...I have his DNA running in me and I have been cursing and will continue to curse until I see them happen in my life time. I vowed never to spare any wicked person so u can go on to embrace them. Born again Christian kor born again ni.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Barzinime(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
tetrakiss:
GOTV the fact Dat u re not a moslem or Dat u go to church doesnt mean u re a christian.Dont u ever insult my Papa again
And if he does that what will you do?
But do you advocate for your real papa(Father) like this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Judolisco:
u 2 read like a person with a working brain where in my post did I accuse d government of sponsoring d herdsmen

Judolisco:
there is a plan to wipe out Christians and u r part of that plan.

I simply asked you, what was the plans when these crisis happened during OBJ AND GEJ tenures?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Shollyjay90(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Since he has been causing them, pls wat has happened to them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Shollyjay90(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
breakeven:

You must be a fool!!
Since he has been causing them, what has happened to them. Oga, all this one na attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Samadict(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

You are old member and you can tell us the inscription you found there is new to you. Secondly, why se.un added it to his forum is best known to him and don't understand "we are on a long thing in this ccountry".

Since you don't understand, let it pass. Okay?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by ollah2: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Samadict:

Since you don't understand, let it pass. Okay?

I would like to understand.. kindly fill me in ma'am
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Ranti419: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
seguno2:

The man is playing on the intelligence of his sheeple.
Curse ko, cursor ni.
Is that how Israel reacts when just one of them is killed
Fake people pretending to be gods of men upandan angry

Anu ofia
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Antoeni(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
God Forbid, its your members that will upload your Curses
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Moukandjo: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
beyoobmighty:
Papa, please curse on to their 7th generation untill they are wiped off the face of the earth and we shall remember them no more. #rideonpapaoyedepo.
I hope the curses will work for those who caused bloodshed in the very recent Cross Rivers - Ebonyi crisis where a lot of people died!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by seankay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
All these curse bullshit don’t work. Advocate for justice instead!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by seguno2: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ranti419:

Anu ofia

Is that the transmission translation of 419 in Igbo grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Boyopumping: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
KELVINXY:
Curse this
Curse that

And the sheeps of the good shepherd you were supposed to protect keeps dying.

While no legal action is taken. #smh
he isn't cursing the sheep's he his cursing the wolves. and that is to protect the sheeps
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by stieyven(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Yea MOG

Good one

Those idiotic Buhari brothers deserve to be curse. The re fucking terrorist.

Whether the like it or not, peace shall reign in NIGERIA.
It may be beyond human nature, but love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by babzo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
HigherEd:
Well the thing is you would never know when such curses begin to affect them. Do you think it was normal for a Boko Haram to have turned her weapons on many Muslims and Mosques whose religion they were advocating for. As for Herdsmen, the likes of Oyededo's curses is just going to add to already existing curses because those people are cursed already. Who will see an herdsman and not conclude that they are cursed. In most cases their cattles look far better than they look.

And Boko Haram killing Muslims is a good thing?
Is that what the Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul preached? The romans should stop throwing Christians to the lions, but can throw their fellow romans and babarians to the pits?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Fordzzy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Vornic:
It will never be well with all those behind these killings in Nigeria

WORD undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Pataricatering(f): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
HigherEd:
Well the thing is you would never know when such curses begin to affect them. Do you think it was normal for a Boko Haram to have turned her weapons on many Muslims and Mosques whose religion they were advocating for. As for Herdsmen, the likes of Oyededo's curses is just going to add to already existing curses because those people are cursed already. Who will see an herdsman and not conclude that they are cursed. In most cases their cattles look far better than they look.
you need to first ask whether their prayers have worked ? Impotent curses , impotent prayers , impotent pastor !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by viktuur(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Curses are potent from the right authority, a whole nation hired a prophet Balam to curse Israel, God had to send an angel to stop him making a donkey speak [qquote author=seguno2 post=69128368]

The man is playing on the intelligence of his sheeple.
Curse ko, cursor ni.
Is that how Israel reacts when just one of them is killed
Fake people pretending to be gods of men upandan angry[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / My Experience With Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.