Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' (18819 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by seguno2: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2018
viktuur:
Curses are potent from the right authority, a whole nation hired a prophet Balam to curse Israel, God had to send an angel to stop him making a donkey speak.

How do you know that Oyedepo is “the right authority”?
Were the Pharisees, Saducees, Scribes the right authorities in the time of Jesus Christ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:57am On Jul 07, 2018
obembet:

I pray that your family and love ones will experience what victims in Benue and plateau experience, then u can start praying for them, Animal,... If u are a true Christian, prove it, send your full detals here.. Animal, your families is the next to expensive that evil

When Robbers come to your area pray for them, when car crush your children to death, pray for the driver... Once again, u will expensive pain that Benue victim experience as God liveth
A Jihadist masquerading as Christian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2018
May you live long in good health and in power Pastor Oyedepo. The holy spirit will never depart from you. I get consoled hearing these kind of comments. Killing blood.killing blood na set in sef?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2018
I said compare him with ur father and ur entire generation.
When u are done u would realise who is USELESS.
edupedia:

...so a man devouring poor people's tithe is not useless to the poor people?....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2018

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / My Experience With Prophecy