Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP (1541 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by actiondrilling: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Photos of a mother and her daughter in matching NYSC outfit went viral and became an exception among the other stunning pictures, simply because it was too adorable.The Happy Mother known as Angelic Chiamaka attended Federal Polytechnic, Oko. Class of 2016 and is a mother of one.

Angelic took to her Facebook wall to express her gratitude to God.

She wrote

Grateful heart oh Lord. Thank you Jesus n my mother of perpetual Help for this wonderful privilege. NYSC done n dusted is never by my power nor my strength but by HIS Grace. Baba God daalu imela ochi ejuwom oñù obim buso añuri chukwuebere Daalu. Jesus u really love us too much this nah Excess loveoooooo.......

Congrats to her !!

More photos at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/photos-female-corper-and-her-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by actiondrilling: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2018
actiondrilling:
A photo of a mother and her daughter in matching NYSC outfit went viral and became an exception among the other stunning pictures, simply because it was too adorable.The Happy Mother known as Angelic Chiamaka attended Federal Polytechnic, Oko. Class of 2017 and is a mother of one.

Angelic took to her Facebook wall to express her gratitude to God.

She wrote

Grateful heart oh Lord. Thank you Jesus n my mother of perpetual Help for this wonderful privilege. NYSC done n dusted is never by my power nor my strength but by HIS Grace. Baba God daalu imela ochi ejuwom oñù obim buso añuri chukwuebere Daalu. Jesus u really love us too much this nah Excess loveoooooo.......

Congrats to her !!

Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Congrats to all Corpers that passed out. All the best to those going in. Whichever category you fall into, start up something now ooo. Jobs no dey anywhere oooo. The earlier the better.
I dey come make i go buy roasted corn and ubé cool
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Labour market be staring at you like � this;

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Is she disabled? Eye yam not understanding undecided
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by JosEast(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Congrats! double certificates
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by Paperwhite(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Baby where is your NYSC certificate tongue What an adorable pix.
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Lovee that...at least she came out with a real degree...
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by columbus007(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2018
what's the bending of leg for again after one.
Re: Photos: Female Corper And Her Daughter Rock Matching NYSC Outfit During Her POP by Rhemy2013(f): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Congrats to her,will surely slay with my son like this when nysc is done nd dusted wink

(1) (Reply)

How Is NYSC Experience In Ibadan Like / Mistake Filling Late Regularization Form / Doing Masters Program Before NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.