Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone (23720 Views)

Angela Okorie Fights With Lagos Policeman Who Told Her She Will Die / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by snailspeed: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
obailala:
I heard she was breaking traffic laws and chose to ignore the police officer's instructions before the altercation.

You dont slap someone for breaking traffic rules. You arrest them. You dont smash their phones for breaking the rules. You arrest them. If the officer did any of those, he is a thug and potential treat to lives. Dont support nonsense because it could be you or your loved one, one day.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by prinsam30: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
pls madam can u also go back so he can give u a clean SLAP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by masterfactor(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
She tank God say no be soldier, she for never get strength to type the storygringrin
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by delzbaba(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
felo812000:
I smell rat!

How is He posing for u to snap him?

How is he smiling and relaxed after slapping u? tot there should be some sort of adrenaline release that will make him tensed.

are we sure Blackmail is not playing out here?

just thinking and toting shocked shocked shocked
Ode

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by asawanathegreat(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Police will continue to be ur friend baby girl.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2018
A handsome fresh officer slaps a beautiful model. Equation balanced.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by Odey1997(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2018
I just heard temi and dotun of coolfm outrightly blasting her now that's right according to info you was the one who was at fault driving one way and got pulled over she started giving attitude
*She was wrong for smashing an officer's phone
*This lady wanna gain some 15min of fame and jump in the band wagon criticizing SARS because they've been under fire lately

Eye witnesses can testify of what went down
Plainly she was at fault and a huge drama queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by taiwolomo1: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
So Wetn u want make we do now??
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
PhilipGallagher:

So beating and harrassing her is the best way to go about it?
snailspeed:

You dont slap someone for breaking traffic rules. You arrest them. You dont smash their phones for breaking the rules. You arrest them. If the officer did any of those, he is a thug and potential treat to lives. Dont support nonsense because it could be you or your loved one, one day.
I understand the basic rules of discipline on the side of law enforcers and citizens alike. The whole story is focused on the policeman harassing a lady; I just thought it was necessary to also chip in the other side of the story about the lady alleged being just another unruly Nigerian.

By the way I just saw a video on insragram of the same incident. The policeman involved has been forced to speak up; several other random witnesses gave also spoken up and they all claimed nobody, not even the policeman hit her. The polic3man actually also videod the event and had his phone seized by the lady.. What effrontery!

Whilst we are quick to always condemn the police for their unruliness, we shouldnt also forget how unruly and indisciplined most Nigerians can be.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by felo812000(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
That's ur first name na
delzbaba:
Ode
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by snailspeed: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
obailala:
I understand the basic rules of discipline on the side of law enforcers and citizens alike. The whole story is focused on the policeman harassing a lady; I just thought it was necessary to also chip in the other side of the story about the lady alleged being just another unruly Nigerian.

By the way I just saw a video on insragram of the same incident. The policeman involved has been forced to speak up; several other random witnesses gave also spoken up and they all claimed nobody, not even the policeman hit her. The polic3man actually also videod the event and had his phone seized by the lady.. What effrontery!

Whilst we are quick to always condemn the police for their unruliness, we shouldnt also forget how unruly and indisciplined most Nigerians can be.

You should be consistent in your argument. If your argument is that the policeman is innocent, stick to that. But dont say the lady deserves to be brutalised because she broke traffic rules. If the policeman brutalised her as alledged, that is wrong.

If on the other hand, the girl is accusing the policeman falsely, that is also wrong and she should be penalised for that. But be consistent in your argument.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by obailala(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
snailspeed:

You should be consistent in your argument. If your argument is that the policeman is innocent, stick to that. But dont say the lady deserves to be brutalised because she broke traffic rules. If the policeman brutalised her as alledged, that is wrong.

If on the other hand, the girl is accusing the policeman falsely, that is also wrong and she should be penalised for that. But be consistent in your argument.
What exactly is this obsession Nigerians just have with irrationally attacking and attacking everyone they meet online?

@snailspeed,
Kindly point out where I directly or indirectly inferred that the policeman was right to slap a woman?... So because I said the lady broke a traffic law and was unruly, how does that automatically equate to "the woman deserves to be beaten"? How exactly do supposedly educated people come up with these ridiculous interpretations and then use their poor comprehension of simple English as a basis to harrass others online?

What exactly is not consistent in my argument? In the first instance, I wasn't even arguing with anyone; I just made a statement that despite the demonising of the policeman, it is important to also point out that the woman was just another unruly/indisciplined Nigerian constituting a nuisance on the road. I also added that eye witness accounts actually claimed she wasn't even slapped as her story claimed. So oga, what exactly is the inconsistency about that?

If you dont have anything to say, why dont you just be silent and walk away. Is that too difficult?
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by virago(f): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
obailala:
What exactly is this obsession Nigerians just have with irrationally attacking and attacking everyone they meet online?

@snailspeed,
Kindly point out where I directly or indirectly inferred that the policeman was right to slap a woman?... So because I said the lady broke a traffic law and was unruly, how does that automatically equate to "the woman deserves to be beaten"? How exactly do supposedly educated people come up with these ridiculous interpretations and then use their poor comprehension of simple English as a basis to harrass others online?

What exactly is not consistent in my argument? In the first instance, I wasn't even arguing with anyone; I just made a statement that despite the demonising of the policeman, it is important to also point out that the woman was just another unruly/indisciplined Nigerian constituting a nuisance on the road. I also added that eye witness accounts actually claimed she wasn't even slapped as her story claimed. So oga, what exactly is the inconsistency about that?

If you dont have anything to say, why dont you just be silent and walk away. Is that too difficult?

*sigh* You can't blame him , his comprehension of English is at snail speed
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by y3mi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
obailala:
May I give an answer to that ?
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by PropertyDeals(f): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Drama happening all around in Nigeria.
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by obailala(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
y3mi:
[b][/b]May I give an answer to that ?
Please do...
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
virago:

*sigh* You can't blame him , his comprehension of English is at snail speed
grin cheesy Abeg take it easy... grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone by snailspeed: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
obailala:

@snailspeed,

What exactly are you blabbing about? Was this not your response to the original post?

I heard she was breaking traffic laws and chose to ignore the police officer's instructions before the altercation.

Why would you respond with that if your goal wasnt to change the narrative and make the lady look like she deserved what she got? You didnt even put in any word to denounce such an act, if indeed, the policeman did assault her. You want to try and wriggle yourself out of this, but you are only making a fool of yourself with your weak attempt.

The only way to respond to such a post is to either condemn the action of the policeman if you believe it happened or defend the policeman if you believe it didnt happen. Not try and talk about the supposed wrong of the lady. The point of the post was clear, which was, even if the girl broke any rule, that wasnt the way a policeman should respond in a civilised society. The only defence you can have for such a policeman is that the allegation was false, not that the girl broke a rule. Get some sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.