Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke (412 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke by naijng: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Veteran nollywood actor, Jim Iyke took to the platform to explain the reason for his sudden disappearance in the movie industry saying that movie producers can no longer afford his fees and that's why he is no longer seen in many films these days.

He said;

“I have not been away, it is the producers who cannot afford me. So, I know my worth. But I have been busy creating opportunities and jobs for Nigerian youths so that we all can live better lives,”
He further said that he always interpreted his roles professionally and would still act if he got the right pay.

Speaking on the lack of creativity and talent in the up coming artiste, he said;

“It is wrong to say today’s artists lack productivity and talent. When the likes of Ramsey Nuoah, Emeka Ike and I were acting, that was what was said about us as well, but I did not let it bother me. We learnt on the job and we got better with time. So, I think they will also get better with time,” he noted.

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/07/06/i-have-grown-big…ford-me-jim-iyke/
Re: I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke by kennybelle: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2018
How u quickly forgot they made you grow big. Anyway, u not being affordable is an opportunity for others to grow

1 Like

Re: I Have Grown Bigger Than Many Movie Producers, They Can't Afford Me - Jim Iyke by daveP(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
This senseless trend among all these actors and actresses of Nollywood. They forgotten how they were the ones eager to be on screen. Now see them forming High Don Jazzy for their fans. They don't care again about the fans. It's all about the cash. Later they'll come on IG, Twitter and FBk talking to the fans they denied seeing them on screen in the name of worth or pay structure. They'll soon regret it. They will.

For the fans!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / (video) Lilkesh Vibing To His Unrelease Song 'again O' With A Military Man / Mr Bean Dead Story Is Fake, A Click Will Give Your PC A Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.