Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. (7340 Views)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
I hope President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress - APC know that with the fractionalisation of the APC into APC and R-APC, APC is no longer the majority party in the Nigerian Senate. The Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria is now the majority. Below is the current composition of the Senate.
PDP 39 Senators
R-APC 26 Senators
APC 24 Senators
APGA 2 Senators.

I think Senator Akpabio should take over as majority leader.

24 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I hope President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress - APC know that with the fractionalisation of the APC into APC and R-APC, APC is no longer the majority party in the Nigerian Senate. The Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria is now the majority. Below is the current composition of the Senate.
PDP 39 Senators
R-APC 26 Senators
APC 24 Senators
APGA 2 Senators.

I think Senator Akpabio should take over as majority leader.

Is there any such party recognized by INEC as R-APC?
Let them gather the boldness and liver and then defect to another party so that they can be properly classified.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by SouthEastFacts: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

Let them gather the boldness and liver and then defect to another party so that they can be properly classified.
It seems you don't even understand your electoral act.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Please I don't, explain the act to me.
As it is, there is no such political party call R-APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by SouthEastFacts: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

Stop being lazy like the dullards.
Go to www.nigeria-law.org

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Stop being lazy like the dullards.

Go to www.nigeria-law.org

Just quote the relevant part here and stop this attempt at acting up with a foolish broken link.

Imagine the rubbish link he put here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Lolzzzz....bro no bother...
I already know the set of people that will be defending.....APC upandan...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Mynd44: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
This is what happens when you copy and paste people like Lere Olayinka.

The Senate has 109 members.
The total nunber of seats you posted is 91.

What happened to the remaining 18 seats?

Stop copying nonsense and think independently once a while

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:

You want to spoil the party?
I want him to fry himself before making a buffet out of him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by jjjjj2017: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:
[s]This is what happens when you copy and paste people like Lere Olayinka.

Stop copying nonsense and think independently once a while[/s]
at least he is more recognized than you, well paid than. mention your reward for blind support for demonic party APC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by whyniel: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

You want to spoil the party?
I want him to fry himself before making a buffet out of him.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by SouthEastFacts: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

Just quote the relevant part here and stop this attempt at acting up with a foolish broken link.

Imagine the rubbish link he put here.
I give up on you, son.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:

I hear you.....Independent thinkers indeed....

Independent thinkers that independently on their thinking voted PMB for better policy....

Is always futile trying to use a baseless logic to counter a glaring facts.........

suddenly there are mathematician everywhere but they were quick to forget that according to kemi Adesoun 22+2=26......Independent thinkers......

I will take 39 of lere olayinka....than any other.....remaining 18 of mynd44.

The issue of thinking independently should never have come up after all who doesn't know where, how the present problem of Nigeria started....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
I give up on you, son.
just give before h drags u to endless argument.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by SouthEastFacts: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

just give before h drags u to endless argument.
I have already done that. I don't have time for people who are paid to defend evil.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I give up on you, son.

Reasonable people have given up on you long ago.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by IVORY2009(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

During the last administration, did u say this...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by omoharry(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

As it is, there is no such political party call R-APC.
But there were when they were N-PDP..Hyprocrites

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by IVORY2009(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
gurnam:

[No time for stupid mention
[/s]

Nonosense reply as usual....

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by EternalTruths: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:

PDP 39 Senators
R-APC 26 Senators
APGA 2 Senators

Totat= 67 Senators

APC 24 Senators
Remnants 18 Senators

Total = 42 Senators

Mynd44, PDP and there allies have the majority even if APGA joins APC, PDP and R-APC are still the majority by 65 against 44.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by iloveyou82(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Is the op OK?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Tarzan360(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
tongue cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
APC has 3 factions not 2.

The bundle of broom has scattered into individual broom sticks.

APC jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter. Now broom sticks are in their air.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
omoharry:
But there were when they were N-PDP..Hyprocrites

There was not any such time there was a party call n-PDP, just a splinter group of the party to create a sense of division that can only enable them to keep their political seats if they decides to defect to another party.

The OP context is the problem here, there is no hypocrisy, meanwhile what is the meaning of the bold.?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:

So you have been an APC apologist all this while?? How then can you make fair judgement??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by GSA01: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Last time i checked the R-APC Have 13 Senators as members and not 26 senators as stated above by the OP.
Bukola Saraki
Rabiu Kwankwaso
Monsurat Sunmonu
Isa Misau
Dino Melaye
Soji Akanbi
Muhammed Shittu
Shehu Sani
Suleiman Hunkuyi
Sha’aba Lafiagi
Rafiu Ibrahim
Kabiru Marafa
Aliyu Abdullahi

I understand that its an era of fake news dissemination by elements of the opposition party,just to mislead Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
GSA01:
Last time i checked the R-APC Have 13 Senators as members and not 26 senators as stated above by the OP.
Bukola Saraki
Rabiu Kwankwaso
Monsurat Sunmonu
Isa Misau
Dino Melaye
Soji Akanbi
Muhammed Shittu
Shehu Sani
Suleiman Hunkuyi
Sha’aba Lafiagi
Rafiu Ibrahim
Kabiru Marafa
Aliyu Abdullahi

I understand that its an era of fake news dissemination by elements of the opposition party,just to mislead Nigerians.

The last time u checked.....not updated time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / 2019: APC, PDP Eye Contractors, Lawmakers For Campaign Funds / Atiku Abubakar Projected To Win With Over 500,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.