Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Governorship Aspirant And Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Appointed SSA By Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Aspirant And Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Appointed SSA By Obiano (312 Views)

Okija Youths Spotted At Work On A Damaged Road Neglected By Obiano's Government. / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Who Is Your Preferred 2019 Presidential Aspirant And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Aspirant And Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Appointed SSA By Obiano by HRLNEWS: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nollywood actor turned politician Yul Edochie is now the SSA to the Governor of Anambra State on Creative & Entertainment Media. He confirmed the news via his page;

Read him below.........

I thank His Excellency Chief Dr Willie Obiano(Akpokue Dike) Executive Governor of Anambra State for appointing me SSA to the Governor on Creative & Entertainment Media.

Thank you sir for seeing the zeal in me to serve the people and believing in me.

Special thanks to Ndi Anambra, Ndi youth for your support and prayers, I will not let you down.

Thank you to Senator...

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/07/former-anambra-governorship-aspirant.html

(1) (Reply)

Leave Kemi ALONE! / Saraki's Case Now On Appeal To God's Court! -dr Olufon. / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Contractor Seeks Extension Of Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.