Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Best 5 Summer Destination To Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best 5 Summer Destination To Visit (422 Views)

Why Miami Is My Ultimate Summer Destination? / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best 5 Summer Destination To Visit by Vanmatrix(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Summer generally is an holiday period when lovers,
family, friends, groups go to have fun in other part of the world other than the place they actually resides, to get Cheap Flights you have to see and write about how to know the real deal, many people are just stuck in the place they are given birth to, they neither move around nor explore their home, oh that is too much on me, no, it's not, the thing is their is live after that local live you stuck yourself in and call enjoyment, someone who has been working for 365 days should at least have a period of time he will enjoy himself with is family or falicitate with group, don't stuck yourself back, try to explore live with a very cheap flight this summer and see how other part of the world works.

You might have been saying within you that this guy has already abuse the hell out of our life, are you hurt? Then am sorry but you believe I actually has something to offer but for you in Nigeria you can get a cheap flights from Lagos to New York at a very Summer Sale price.

Now not to deviate into trivial let see the best five destinations to visit for summer.

Amalfi Coast, Italy

This is the number one on my list of places, Italy which has the great Roman empire as its capital is one big deal but also Amalfi coast is considered to be the coastal gem of Italy, the Amalfi Coast is a true manifestation of nature’s beauty and peace, the breeze that blow over here are warmth cool one, when I say this, I mean you feel the greatest pleasure with what you are doing, aside this don't forget you can get cheap flight from Lagos to Dubai trust me it's gonna be loud. With its picturesque landscape, coastal peaks, dense forests, and pastel buildings on the cliff, the Amalfi Coast shine bright like a star in the night and comes alive with first ray of the sun. An unique combination of nature and adventure, Amalfi Coast is indeed one of the best summer holiday destinations in the world.
See for yourself by getting cheap flights that transpose you into new world.

Hoi An, Vietnam

Trust me on this that none of the ancient towns in the world are as perfect as the city of Hoi An in Vietnam. Preserved with utmost care and connected via canals, Hoi An is a perfect canvas of mixed cultures and traditions also a place where conflict of traditions stay off and the bliss in it is that they all enjoy life and develop evenly, Famous for its love for food, Hoi An is an architectural marvel, stylish in its decor, and vibrant as its soul.

Seychelles, East Africa

The third I will talk about is Seychelles is synonymous with a flawless, this is one of the African heritage and best tourism center with beach paradise. Set in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is a beautiful and buoyant archipelago of 115 islands. With shimmery coastline, smooth white sand beaches, palm-lined shores, and crystal clear waters, Seychelles is absolutely one of the stunning and best summer holiday destinations in the world. As an African you might have visited this place times without numbers, for that why don't you get cheap flights from Lagos to London and go to explore the new system of life.

Marseille, France

This has been cutting across my mind since the beginning of this helpful article, Marseille is Located in the heart of Provence region, Marseille is a beautiful port city that serves as one of the best summer vacation spots in France. Having been an important source of survival via trading, Marseille enjoys a rich cultural heritage with more than 1500 years of history, oh my God see history you have to visit but we can flip the swith on by booking a cheap flight with TRAVELSTART . Also, Marseille enjoys a pleasant climate in summers which makes it one of the best holiday destinations in July. Don't let this cheap summer flight pass you by, try make hay and see the world.

Mauritius

And not to prolong the matter I will end the write up in Mauritius, in mauritius such famed amidst the honeymooners, the tropical gem of Mauritius also serves as one of the top summer holiday destinations for all kind of travelers alike. Famous for its crystal clear reefs, lagoons, and beaches but for more if you are a Nigerian you can book cheap flights from Lagos to London , Mauritius enjoys a cool climate in summers that makes it one of the apt and best holiday destinations in July, enjoy life while it lasts.
To summer up all the summer holiday I recommend you the best flight agency I. E Travelstart, you don't flight with them and remain regretful.

Thanks

For more info visit :

https://www.mxentertainment.com.ng/2018/07/the-best-5-summer-destination-to-visit.html?m=1

Cc:lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Photos: Agege Train Crash / Imgs In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.