Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP (778 Views)

Unveiling The Secrets Of Easy Web Design: A Path To Lucrative Earnings / Wp: Avada Theme 5.4.2 Activation Code / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by godwinstringed1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Namecheap has now established a WordPress.org hosting medium last year September. It is called EasyWP. It comes with a promo of $8.99 hostage for the first year while $29.99 for the subsequent years.. 3gb storage and unlimited bandwidth. Can you advise me to go on hosting under the auspices of namecheap?
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by bedfordng(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
godwinstringed1:
Namecheap has now established a WordPress.org hosting medium last year September. It is called EasyWP. It comes with a promo of $8.99 hostage for the first year while $29.99 for the subsequent years.. 3gb storage and unlimited bandwidth. Can you advise me to go on hosting under the auspices of namecheap?
why not purchase their normal hosting package. 3gb storage Is not encouraging for that price
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by godwinstringed1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
bedfordng:
why not purchase their normal hosting package. 3gb storage Is not encouraging for that price
Thanks but i
bedfordng:

Thanks! but I'm not after uploading music and more images sir!
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by wwwmaster: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
The storage is 5gb SSD (which is damn fast!)
I will recommend them if you just need to host one WordPress website.
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by bedfordng(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
godwinstringed1:
Thanks but i

Thanks! but I'm not after uploading music and more images sir!
even at aside that, the platform limits you from performing other task, configuration etc. have you read their FAQ to see the limitations.
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by wwwmaster: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
bedfordng:
even at aside that, the platform limits you from performing other task, configuration etc. have you read their FAQ to see the limitations.
Which otye you tasks and settings are you talking about? The only limits I saw there was the banning of some unnecessary some rubbish WordPress plugins.
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by godwinstringed1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks very much!
I will go through the faqs
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by jowc: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Namecheap is a good hosting company I will recommend using their shared hosting plan because it can also carry the wordpress site I build multiple wordpress sites with shared hosting and I havnt had issues unless u hav too much bandwidth that slows down ur site which is rare for an average Nigerian site

2 Likes

Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by godwinstringed1(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2018
jowc:
Namecheap is a good hosting company I will recommend using their shared hosting plan because it can also carry the wordpress site I build multiple wordpress sites with shared hosting and I havnt had issues unless u hav too much bandwidth that slows down ur site which is rare for an average Nigerian site

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by Unseen(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
How can someone use a .com.ng domain on Namecheap?
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by godwinstringed1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Unseen:

How I wished they support the TLD. Namecheap doesn't support. Infact, that was my latest search on Google

Please who can help us
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by bedfordng(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Which otye you tasks and settings are you talking about? The only limits I saw there was the banning of some unnecessary some rubbish WordPress plugins.
you can't carry out php extensions changes. probably you don't intend to run other web app on the site aside using word press I guess
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by Unseen(m): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Unseen:

Someone should please answer this
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by RealLordZeus(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Unseen:

Someone should please answer this
Buy the domain from any Nigerian registrar and point it to namecheap nameservers...
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by Unseen(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2018
RealLordZeus:

Buy the domain from any Nigerian registrar and point it to namecheap nameservers...

Thanks
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by wwwmaster: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
bedfordng:
you can't carry out php extensions changes. probably you don't intend to run other web app on the site aside using word press I guess
You can't changed php extensions on any shared hosting. Don't think it's necessary though, all the needed extensions were both installed and enabled while installing Cpanel in CentOs. If you need to install and set extensions yourself you must have access to the root which will unlikely be available in any shared hosting.

That service I believe is specifically for single WordPress website. I will recommend it because it is running of ultra fast SSD and WordPress optimized server.
Thanks.
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by jowc: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
If u want a .com.ng domain name buy it from our local webhost like whogohost and then point it to your webhost or you can do that b4 buying the wbspace by selecting tranfer domain or any similar option on any webhost company not just namecheap or you can call me for more info or help 08142437284
Re: help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP by jonnyboy4u: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2018
You can get .com.ng for just N1,000 from QServers.net with full DNS management. I use them all the time and their services is good.

(1) (Reply)

/ / See Most Common Factors That Can Cause Your Website To Go Down / Adsense Policy Violation Not Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.