Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) (12274 Views)

Buhari Signs Three Bills In Renewed Fight Against Money Laundering, Terrorism / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by GistmeBlog(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iOBVdlg-eg

Reporting live from Lagos state as we can see in the video above is PHCN. This stands for the Power Holding Company In Nigeria.

As seen in the video is PHCN officials Profusely Begging People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos. This doesn't really comes as a huge shocker because the nation itself is like a sinking ship. which leads me to ask this very important question.. HOW DID WE GET HERE..?? 

source==>https://gistmeblog.com/phcn-seen-profusely-begging-people-to-pay-their-bills-in-ojo-lagos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chaii, pay for wetin?

Light wey no show face..

15 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by ojun50(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
pmb should pay D suffer don too much

3 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2018

In a sane society, why we you have to be begging the masses to pay for what they are enjoying, but in this case......#WhereIsTheElectricity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This has been going on for years in Onitsha North...

1 Like

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
DEN DEY BEG, SHEY LIGHT STABLE WEY PEOPLE GO PAY BILL

1 Like

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Akachukwu42(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Space booked
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by mytime24(f): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by iambabaG: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
We are tired for paying for light we don’t see nor use.. Give us light and we’ll pay.. or better still, give us prepaid meter.. so we’ll pay as we use!
#EstimatedBillingIsDayLightRobbery #NeverAgain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by profjendor(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
lol
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by MufasaRebirth: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dem go beg tire lol

2 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Scammers begging people to pay, Yahoo boiz replica

3 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by inoki247: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
For my side for Ikorodu na Sars Dem dey carry waka anytime dey wan du disconnecion..

2 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin e no easy my people!!!
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by macaranta(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funny stuff
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by romenna: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oya na to copy ojo pipo style win am now oh.
We don beg una taya to giv us lite, na una turn to beg us
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by sonofthunder: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
I believe the reason why they aren't paying is not because there is no power supply, but because they keep giving them exorbitant estimated bills...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by maberry(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mtcheew
I am tired of this country

2 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by mikaj(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
if we see light,... we go definitely pay...

but the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Ekikor(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pay which bill.. angry
Dangote trailer fall on those bastard PHCN officials.. angry

Give prepaid meters, they refused.. They are just estimating bills anyhow they feel like..

A compound that usually pays 8-10k per month when power supply was manageable is now expected to pay 35-40k now that the power situation is even worse.. angry angry

Thunder fire those useless PHCN officials..

They're lucky people in that environs haven't killed one of their staff yet.. Nonsense angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by kevoh(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
With prepaid meter you do not need to beg! Give Ojo people prepaid meter and fine those who bypass their meter.

7 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by CriticMaestro: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
What NEPA just did to us today ehn...because they saw us enjoying ourselves by watching Brazil vs Belgium in our homes they jejely went and off their light....na after d game u go see them bring am back

2 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Smh

Honestly to people complaining about power in Nigeria, they don't know how much effort the federal goverent is making. When I was lucky to intern at NNPC a year ago I attended some conferences where I actually learned a lot of new things about the power situation in Nigeria.

If people don't pay their bills, there isn't going to be power. President Buhari's admin has already struck a deal with most of the discos on how they're going to provide bailout funds for them (to the gencos) because a lot of them are heavily in debt- partly due to the fact that Nigerians don't pay their bills. In my part of Lagos, a lot of the houses use prepaid meters and we have 18 hours of power EVERY DAY, believe it or not. The more interesting thing about this is that the power goes off at specific times. We actually know when exactly we're not going to have power and when we will- and it's always accurate with an error of 5 minutes (maximum). There was a time heavy rains made something stop working and we didn't have power for a whole day, we actually went to complain to their office and it was resolved within two days (which is quite long but impressive for Nigeria). I believe strongly that we have all these benefits because everyone pays their bills. And, in case you were wondering, this is somehwere in Ikorodu, Lagos. Its not a place where "the rich alone" live. PHCN was government-run so everyone could do whatever nonsense they wanted but these discos are here to make their profit and they can't do that if you don't pay your bills.

3 Likes

Re: Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) by chii8(f): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nonsense, are you giving them light?Ojo isn't part of Lagos nah...no good life there, nothing works, you hardly see lawma around, yahoo boys everywhere, academic performance of schools very low.... what am I even typing sef?

As far as the state government is concerned,Ojo ended at Alaba International Market,so areas like Ajagbandi,Iyanera, Shibiri,Imude,Igbede,Etegbin,etc is on another planet.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Meets Owners Of Businesses Affected In Friday's Looting / Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government / Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.