Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) (52331 Views)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by phase1: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lukaku was too heavy to carry himself today. A lot of crosses came from the belgian wingers he couldn't latch onto any one of them.

I guess rats are no longer running amok in his mother's kitchen. I'm disapointed in him.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by franchasng: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
wingmanII:

I think the Belgium chaps were unlucky
so unlucky. And referee was really against them too. Maybe referee doesn't like Hazard for a personal reason best known to him alone, Hazard deserved the trophy and even world best, the guy is very good angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Hunry: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
up France,
click below to join 1xbet & get 100% awoof topup. the best bookie in town..
. https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Bohmieed: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
I respect harzard joor

What was mbappe doing last minute of game...play. Play grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Abdulmaleek4: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Up Umtiti Up Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
ottohan:

Stop disgracing urself
...His full name is Killian Mbappe Luttin
His father is from Cameroon
Check again

He has Adesanmi in his name

His dad is a Cameroon/Nigerian

http://punchng.com/revealed-mbappe-has-nigerian-roots/

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Abdulmaleek4: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Up Umtiti Up Barcelona

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
Its unfortunate France won by football luck.

Belgium played them well and deserved to win. And if Ref was fair enough to Hazard, Belgium would have scored, referees are very wicked, soon fans will start shooting them on the street after football match angry
grin grin cool

10 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Austindark(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Very interesting game
Really interesting, the boys did their jobs superbly
They scored when they could, defended perfectly too.

I think they should consider changing the role of giroud in the finals. He was a waste today.

They achieved their goal and that is really commendable
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by franchasng: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
stephleena:

exactly bro
Referees are killjoys, its just a matter of time we will start hearing the bad news about fans dealing with refs after a bad game sha cry

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Bamz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
ottohan:

Stop disgracing urself
...His full name is Killian Mbappe Luttin
His father is from Cameroon

Lol calm down he's got a Yoruba name too. Same as his brother. It doesn't make him Yoruba though.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by divinelove(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Mbappe go get world cup before neymar grin

As if C Ronaldo or Messi won any

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Sanchez01: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
andrew444:

Oga i am not talking of number 9 HERE,benzema is a striker,he has played as a striker in all his days in the french team.

Even in madrid he is a striker,even when playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 he is the lone striker there so what are you saying?

Benzema a supporting striker? In which club?

So because he has given ronaldo so many assist makes him a supporting striker abi?

What about daniel alves that have given messi most assist,i guess he is now a supporting striker.
Justinlean02:
Dude stop making a bigger fool of yourself than you've alrdy done. Benzema is a world certified top 9 rubber Stamped from FIFA office... Go check his position on any football site abeg
It's a shame that new generation folks can't tell apart a striker and a forward. KARIM BENZEMA IS A FORWARD AND NOT A STRIKER! While modern day football and philosophies have managed to lump them to be one, they are quite different, regardless of the number on a player's shirt.

The day you guys know the meaning of the word 'Striker' the day you can tell the word you know football. Besides, I doubt if Real Madrid have been playing for the past three years with a striker.

Now before you quote me with blind arguments, do well to research your points, particularly differences between a striker and a forward.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Unblockable:

Seems you're not tired of heartbreaks. You're in for another round of heartbreak. grin cheesy

Belgium to win the World Cup.
I told you France will win. If you'd played football before, you won't find it difficult to spot a good team. Unblockable you are not a good analyst.. I see Croatia or France lifting the trophy.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by fineboynl(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
hi

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Ekaka1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
That Mbape...back heel showing ...nawa oooo wink shocked

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by lenny12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:
The way these footballers hug and peck themselves sha
grin grin

dirty Mind
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Sanchez01: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
Its unfortunate France won by football luck.

Belgium played them well and deserved to win. And if Ref was fair enough to Hazard, Belgium would have scored, referees are very wicked, soon fans will start shooting them on the street after football match angry
Sorry o grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by franchasng: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
phase1:
Lukaku was too heavy to carry himself today. A lot of crosses came from the belgian wingers he couldn't latch onto any one of them.

I guess rats are no longer running amok in his mother's kitchen. I'm disapointed in him.
Lukaku is a by chance player that shines when luck remembers him. He is not that outstanding. Hazard is the all time superstar, so hazardous to his opponents smiley

6 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by resurgent2019: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
e pain me gan ooooooo cry cry cry

Belgium is the best team in the World but they were unlucky to have lost to France.

Better luck next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by sagio09: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
eseveli:

we ke
you wey I see for obalande yesterday
Bros not me... I dey Russia. Currently celebrating in the dressing room. grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by CSTR1005: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
My money o.
Over 2.5 is not a goal.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by ottohan: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
AndriaRich:

Sorry, Mr Historian...
It's not my fault that you lack a sense of humor...
Now run along... Pffts!!! angry
Ignorance, google is ur friend try and check his family history...
Now run along
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Pharaoh001(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm so sad for Eden right now undecided whereas Lukaku is a Bad luck
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
resurgent2019:
e pain me gan ooooooo cry cry cry

Belgium is the best team in the World but they were unlucky to have lost to France.

Better luck next time.
come again plz?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by MobileGees: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
who be the mod way put "final" for there. THIS MATCH NO BE FINAL OOOO

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Cmyname(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
petux:
Belguim is winning this trust me..France don't have what it takes to beat them.. belguim wey beat brazil naim france wan beat...
Game on!!

FT: France 1 : 0 Belgium
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by khingTony(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
and the overrated hazard is out

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by resurgent2019: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
sisipelebe:
come again plz?

Belgium is th best team in the world right now!!!
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by ottohan: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I'm so sad for Eden right now undecided
whereas Lukaku is a Bad luck
Hazard hardly passed the ball to lukaku in d first half he holds on to d ball instead..dey had their chance den..but dey blew it..na dem cause am shaa

7 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
so unlucky. And referee was really against them too. Maybe referee doesn't like Hazard for a personal reason best known to him alone, Hazard deserved the trophy and even world best, the guy is very good angry

Hazard World Best? Lol.. for which continent? Kuvikiland?

4 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by magnifx6(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]. Congratulations to france. They are going to the finals. The match was an interesting one, although it got more physical in the second half.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.