Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) (52323 Views)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bamz:

Lol calm down he's got a Yoruba name too. Same as his brother. It doesn't make him Yoruba though.
Adesanmi, Egbon Adeyemi.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by franchasng: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
sisipelebe:
I told you France will win. If you'd played football before, you won't find it difficult to spot a good team. Unblockable you are not a good analyst.. I see Croatia or France lifting the trophy.
French team are good but they aren't better than Belgian Red Devils. Belgium outplayed them but u know in football and in everything about life, its not always about the best or the smartest or the fastest or the wisest, most times success comes by luck and chance which was why Ecclesiastics said: "the race is not for the swift nor the wise, but of the Lord that showeth mercy".

So u can be the best in life and still end up a failure if luck doesn't shine on your daily endeavors.

While some dull, unintelligent people keep on prospering. Life is mysterious

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by andrew444(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sanchez01:

It's a shame that new generation folks can't tell apart a striker and a forward. KARIM BENZEMA IS A FORWARD AND NOT A STRIKER! While modern day football and philosophies have managed to lump them to be one, they are quite different, regardless of the number on a player's shirt.

The day you guys know the meaning of the word 'Striker' the day you can tell the word you know football. Besides, I doubt if Real Madrid have been playing for the past three years with a striker.

Now before you quote me with blind arguments, do well to research your points, particularly differences between a striker and a forward.

Done with you man,have been wasting my time

You are pointless

7 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Powerexpert: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
You are very right. That is one thing about Hazard, play all around and when important passes are to be given to Lukaku, he takes it alone.
ottohan:

Hazard hardly passed the ball to lukaku in d first half he holds on to d ball instead..dey had their chance den..but dey blew it..na dem cause am shaa

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
French team are good but they aren't better than Belgian Red Devils. Belgium outplayed them but u know in football and in everything about life, its not always about the best or the smartest or the fastest or the wisest, most times success comes by luck and chance which was why Ecclesiastics said: "the race is not for the swift nor the wise, but of the Lord that showeth mercy".

So u can be the best in life and still end up a failure if luck doesn't shine on your daily endeavors.

You're right Sha, life is very funny and unpredictable sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by nextstep(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
AndriaRich:
Meanwhile "Mbappe Adesanmi" is making Naija proud...

Abeg... Mbappé is as Nigerian as Michael Jackson... The boy is French, of Cameroun and Algerian parents.
Nigerians always claiming success. wink grin

5 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by conyema12(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
lukaku was a flop in the game, i wonder what he was doing in the match for 90 mins when you have a box to box striker like batman on the bench.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by ddippset(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
carammel:
France Vs Croatia for the final cool.
Thank you.

And then,

Croatia for world cup 2018.

7 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by resurgent2019: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:

I adopt this reasoning as mine.

I am so hurt right now but I am still having dinner.

E pain me ooo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by kennosklint(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
so unlucky. And referee was really against them too. Maybe referee doesn't like Hazard for a personal reason best known to him alone, Hazard deserved the trophy and even world best, the guy is very good angry
go Sodon

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by martinosi: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
AndriaRich:
Meanwhile "Mbappe Adesanmi" is making Naija proud...

His father is from camerouni and his mother is algerian... fake news will finish una for Nigeria!!! "smh"

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by AndriaRich(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
nextstep:

Abeg... Mbappé is as Nigerian as Michael Jackson... The boy is French, of Cameroun and Algerian parents.
Nigerians always claiming success. wink grin

Lol.... As usual..
Naija ppl no dey carry Last we don claim the boy... grin

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Yale9(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
Its unfortunate France won by football luck.

Belgium played them well and deserved to win. And if Ref was fair enough to Hazard, Belgium would have scored, referees are very wicked, soon fans will start shooting them on the street after football match angry
Till then, be chopping your L in peace. France vs England in the finals.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Demzlent(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Barcelona player made the difference

4 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Pharaoh001(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
ottohan:

Hazard hardly passed the ball to lukaku in d first half he holds on to d ball instead..dey had their chance den..but dey blew it..na dem cause am shaa

I saw it too...but naa instant play...he doesn't hold the ball at all, he just played a shot instantly. So, he can't see him regardless of passing. And the Angle was perfectly acute for scoring chance(but goes few inches wide)
lukaku is damn good but has bad luck when it comes to winning medals.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Seun360(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Edoblakky:
I can't believe that the ref looked the other way when Hazard was Fowled in front of him

Fowl kwa?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hey! I had to search you out to tell you one half of my prediction has come through. grin

Well done France!
Waiting for England to join them tomorrow .

England Bawo, we no go hia word again. You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Cmyname(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Unblockable:

Belgium for the cup.

lipsrsealed
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Seun360:

Fowl kwa?

Guinea fowl grin
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Seun360(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pharaoh001:

I saw it too...but naa instant play...he doesn't hold the ball at all, he just played a shot instantly. So, he can't see him regardless of passing. And the Angel was perfectly acute for scoring chance(but goes few inches wide)
lukaku is damn good but has bad luck when it comes to winning medals.

Bronze medal dey na.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by horlusanya18: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
ςнαï ε ραïท ๓ε รнα embarassedςнαï ε ραïท ๓ε รнα
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by encryptjay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ekaka1:

I don hear ooooo una wan chop me? grin
grin
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Seun360(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Demzlent:
Barcelona player made the difference

Another will give us tmr's victory.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by emeijeh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:
The way these footballers hug and peck themselves sha
grin grin

That's what the game does. ... Unite them.
Or are you jealous? grin
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
alex81:
Now that mbappe has two yellow cards... I hope he's not going to miss next match?
after the quarter finals, it doesnt matter any longer.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by KendrickAyomide: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
Its unfortunate France won by football luck.

Belgium played them well and deserved to win. And if Ref was fair enough to Hazard, Belgium would have scored, referees are very wicked, soon fans will start shooting them on the street after football match angry
luck kee you there. na luck Belgium take win Brazil na because they played nothing

6 Likes

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bluezy13, you see the game? tongue
Stupid Belgians!! Played as if they were under a spell cheesy
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by mattonnairaland: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
i have said it before, and will say it AGAIN.....FRANCE WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP!!!!!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!
It will shock you. Croatia will lift this world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sanchez01:

It's a shame that new generation folks can't tell apart a striker and a forward. KARIM BENZEMA IS A FORWARD AND NOT A STRIKER! While modern day football and philosophies have managed to lump them to be one, they are quite different, regardless of the number on a player's shirt.

The day you guys know the meaning of the word 'Striker' the day you can tell the word you know football. Besides, I doubt if Real Madrid have been playing for the past three years with a striker.

Now before you quote me with blind arguments, do well to research your points, particularly differences between a striker and a forward.
You are partly right.. Real Madrid has not been playing with a Striker.. Benzema is a forward no doubt, he's more of a CF.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Stupid Belgians!!
Played as if they were under a spell cheesy
grin they played well sha
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by iamnavy1: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Croatia go beat hell out of France
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Kylekent59: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Belgium to win 3 to 1

I laugh when people just utter rubbish from their mouth.

now see as you made a fool of yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.