Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu (3136 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Nairaland Award: Best Of The Best Members (see List) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2018
To All IPOB Members Blaming Buhari For Failed Promises. Let me remind you guys the failed 7 promises of Nnamdi Kanu Your Messiah.

1. I will restore Biafra before the end of 2017.

2. I will bring Nigeria to her knees.

3. Russia, America and Isreal are strongly behind us.

4. When Biafra comes, every Biafran Citizen will be entitled to a car and a Job.

5. I will burn Nizooria down single handedly.

6. I will go to Abuja and come back with Buhari's head.

7. I will set all igbos in prisons free both home and abroad.

Then Boom!! He disappeared with Biafran Funds and contributions
All Hail Biafra

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Anigreat: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2018
shocked

Just as Buhari failed y'all

See 8 Buhari failed promises as i list below

1. Ban on all government officials from seeking medical care abroad.

2. Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years.

3. Establishing at least six new universities of science and technology with satellite campuses in various states.

4. Ensuring timely payment of retirement benefits for all pensioned senior citizens and creating a poverty safety net for all aged citizens above the age of 65.

5. 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation per annum (20,000 per state)

6. Provision of allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programme.

7. make naira equal to dollar

8. Making our economy one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging 10% annually.

shocked

Buhari has failed woefully with his promises but BIAFRA is a sure thing whether Nnamdi Kanu is there or not, the ☀ must set forth at dawn.

Also note that Nnamdi Kanu is greater than your idiotic old useless President. I heard you guys even give him a name DULLARD shocked what a dullard he's but a smart one, he's now fighting to collect your ancestral land to his fulani terrorist brothers. Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall NIGERIA IS A ZOO. cows will be owning yoruba villages now.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Lol.
Matters arising.
I dey come

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54am On Jul 07, 2018
*Quote*
..........Then Boom!! He disappeared with Biafran Funds and contributions
All Hail Biafra
*Unquote*

Hahahaha cheesy grin smiley cheesy wink grin.
This one pass M.M.M ooooo,
Na W.W.W!!
We don laff tire for area o wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy smiley

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Cho cho cho cho
Who ask you?
Is it your promises?
Is it your Nnamdi Kanu?
Is it your IPOB?
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT FOR EVERY FAILED PROMISE OF NK, THERE ARE 1000 OF JATI JATI PARTY OWN.
Idiots that stood under sun for hours to vote in a terrorist.... Why you dey even talk?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Addme: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Ipob this,Ipob that........
Even in disappearance,you guys can't stop talking about Nnamdi Kanu.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by africanusvu(m): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Soon you may not av enough strength to post again.

3 Likes

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Henry22(m): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Antoeni:
To All IPOB Members Blaming Buhari For Failed Promises. Let me remind you guys the failed 7 promises of Nnamdi Kanu Your Messiah.

4. When Biafra comes, every Biafran Citizen will be entitled to a car and a Job.

All Hail Biafra
you are a foooool, how many promises has your masters(APC) FAILED, bloody ASS licker.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by EternalTruths: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Antoeni:

All Hail Biafra

Only one ethnic group filled with lots of useless, hopeless and stupid people in their majority do attack the concept of Biafra.

Someone should guess that Ethnic Group.?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by phase1: 5:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Aboki muslim fulani terrorists supporters still develop tachycardia when they remember Kanu . cheesy

A comment against IPOB and Kanu is a support for fulani terrorist killings. #fact.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by miiraaj: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

Only one ethnic group filled with lots of useless, hopeless and stupid people in their majority do attack the concept of Biafra.

Someone should guess that Ethnic Group.?

Sensible Ibos... smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Almaiga: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2018
After chest beating, this was how Nnamdi Kanu was caught and none of his IPOB follower's could help.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2018
miiraaj:

Sensible Ibos... smiley

Eternaltruths...... this guy just ended your career. grin

4 Likes

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by potterdon: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

so boring i almost fell asleep

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2018
potterdon:
so boring i almost fell asleep

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152787:
*Quote*
..........Then Boom!! He disappeared with Biafran Funds and contributions
All Hail Biafra
*Unquote*

Hahahaha cheesy grin smiley cheesy wink grin.
This one pass M.M.M ooooo,
Na W.W.W!!
We don laff tire for area o wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy smiley

First laugh at your self
For being a stooge in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen.
Supporting the terrorists agenda against the country.

Laugh at your self when they come for you
No one will be there to save you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

What do you have? as career
A Fulani asss to clean at your disposal

When was the last time you opened a thread to talk about the failed promises of Buhari... The man you elected... Am sure you have no hand in Kanu's Ipob

Let's start with fuel at 40 naira per litre
One naira equal to a dollar
Ending Boko Haram and rescuing all the missing girls
Unemployment
Power... List is endless

But here you are fuming from all openings of your body because of Kanu that is non of your concern... Is it like you want to be a Biafran undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Almaiga:
After chest beating, this was how Nnamdi Kanu was caught and none of his IPOB follower's could help.

Ordinary SARS is keeping you indoors... Ogbeni
Stop running your mouth on social media just for zombie likes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

What do you have? as career
A Fulani asss to clean at your disposal

This must have hurt you pretty bad. Signing in with different monikers to voice out your anguish.

My condolences.... he pain am grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by potterdon: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

This must have hurt you pretty bad. Signing in with different monikers to voice out your anguish.

My condolences.... he pain am grin
Only people who are scared of being on their own

Attack the concept of self determination..

People who know they are parasites that will die off once the host is gone

People who are unproductive and useless as a tribe...

There nightmare is Biafra... They develop a HBP once they hear Nnamdi kanu

Useless things

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

First laugh at your self
For being a stooge in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen.
Supporting the terrorists agenda against the country.

Laugh at your self when they come for you
No one will be there to save you
It's obvious you are the terrorist supporter.
The politicians you support that is causing this mayhem will soon be exposed and you will forever be o
Put to shame with them.
Y'all codedly trying to cause war in the nation, and blame it on my president, but it will never be possible for you and your corrupt masters.
This will be the first and the last time we'll dignify you with our precious response.
We've got money to make.
Talk to the hand henceforth.
We've noticed you at last.
Celebrate the weekend with that.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Hahahaha, Cownu japa straight! smiley cheesy grin
Who wan die?!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gotze1: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Addme:
Ipob this,Ipob that........

Even in disappearance,you guys can't stop talking about Nnamdi Kanu.....
Your brother wrote long epistle here yesterday on Yoruba people, though he was put to the mud where he belongs. Stop complaining, you people are not the only one that know how to write about others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by CSTR1005: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Why are yorubas always the antagonist to biafra on nairaland. ?

aboki don't even disturb this much.

And the funny thing is that these yorubas will tell you to leave Lagos for them, and at the same time they hate the idea of biafra with a passion.

Maybe, they don't realize that only biafra can compel igbos to leave Lagos for them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69154885:

It's obvious you are the terrorist supporter.
The politicians you support that is causing this mayhem will soon be exposed and you will forever be o
Put to shame with them.
Y'all codedly trying to cause war in the nation, and blame it on my president, but it will never be possible for you and your corrupt masters.
This will be the first and the last time we'll dignify you with our precious response.
We've got money to make.k
Talk to the hand henceforth.
We've noticed you at last.
Celebrate the weekend with that.

Will soon be exposed?... Ogbeni.. Expose them today..

So it's no longer Gaddafi boys from Libya
It's now politicians killing people in the middle belt

I see....
Keep on defending mediocrity on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments... They will soon arrive at your door step... Keep it up... Be playing politics with human lives

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only people who are scared of being on their own

Attack the concept of self determination..

People who know they are parasites that will die off once the host is gone

People who are unproductive and useless as a tribe...

There nightmare is Biafra... They develop a HBP once they hear Nnamdi kanu

Useless things

Yawn.... I slept off midway.

If you believe so much in Biafra, don't limit it to online chest beating...take to the streets.

Cowardice isn't a virtue and that's why no one takes you serious. See how your leaders fled to Abidjan and Accra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2018
..... ignore that one.
Okay sir.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTAMER: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

And the funny thing is that these yorubas will tell you to leave Lagos for them, and at the same time they hate the idea of biafra with a passion.

Maybe, they don't realize that only biafra can compel igbos to leave Lagos for them.

The worst thing you can do to these parasites is to mention self determination...
They are so comfortable with the abokki balls they are sucking on...

That's why the country is dead
The youths that ought to be thinking about the welfare and future spend time fighting on trival issues...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Yawn.... I slept off midway.

If you believe so much in Biafra, don't limit it to online chest beating...take to the streets.

Cowardice isn't a virtue and that's why no one takes you serious. See how your leaders fled to Abidjan and Accra
You even have time replying those cowards .
We know the true and real Igbos when we see ourselves.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gotze1: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

Typical ipob akpu brain. One of your brothers wrote a long meaningless epistle about yorubas yesterday, though he was put back to the mud where he belongs. Show us prove the op is Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gotze1: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
They even drink urine n lick shoess join grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Residents Of Alaba Market Did To Peter Obi And Jimiagbeje This Morning / Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / Won The Olimpic Gold Medal, Took Part In Politics And Died By Hanging The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.