Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC (25788 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Hope Not Lost On Reconciliation With Wike, Others – PDP / Atiku’s Impending Graduation At UK University Delaying Reconciliation With Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by kingpado(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has dismissed any form of reconciliation with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said the party which failed in its campaign promises, including assurance that petrol will sell at N45 per litre, would not fulfil any fresh promise arising from negotiations.

“It’s bit late. The party has had its so called-convention, it has deviated from the original intentions why it was brought to being. So, there is nothing that remains with the mainstream APC”, Kwankwaso’s spokesman, Hajia Binta Spikin told Vanguard.

“I don’t know about the promises Comrade Oshiomhole keep making. He keeps promising he will do this, he would do that, but it’s just promises like the promises the APC gave in the run-up to the 2015 general election.

“Remember APC promised that petrol would be sold at N45 per litre; it has not fulfilled those promises, so what makes this promise different from all the other promises,” he said.

Similarly, National Publicity Secretary of the R-APC, Prince Kassim Afegbua, restated the determination of the group to carry on.

He also insisted that the national convention of the APC was constitutionally flawed.
“That convention has a constitutional flaw, so they are the ones that should be coming to us for peace,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/07/07/kwankwaso-r-apc-speak-reconciliation-apc/amp/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by OfficialAwol(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2018
APC's affliction is music to my ears.

63 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Change promised vs change we saw
APC- failed party....,go an die..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Fuckyoumod: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2018
APC and Buhari na scam any day, any time.

Even its members are fully aware.

Let the fight start from Kano state!

20 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by 9jaArea: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2018
This one cannot even wail properly, her boss may not even return to the Senate talk more of becoming the president.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by nairaman66(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
It is clear that all politicians are criminals and turncoats using political parties as camouflage for their personal gain!

What has Nigeria as a country gained since the inception of Democracy? It has only brought us gloom, waste of resources, hunger and death!

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Sickening already.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by tolulope1990(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Booharry is a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by SexTin(f): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2018
This is a dogshit man. Why not make petroleum swap deal? Thats would be better.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by collitexnaira(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Which one is R -APC again

I hate anything APC
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2018
All promise cancelled.
How can a reasonable person make agreement with them and expect no breach?
Where is Yarimo ?
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Ganduje has really done Kwankwaso a very strong thing.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2018
45 naira for PMS nah the only failed promise? Abeg tell us better.Bros is just mad Ganduje outsmarted him.Chikena

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by SaAbbas(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2018
This is the right time for the APC to reconcile for it's members, otherwise, the story will be difference.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
collitexnaira:
Which one is R -APC again

I hate anything APC
Reformed -APC.... looking like all the bad eggs of the main APC has decided to finally leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by bigerboy200: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Confused polithievecians..
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Bossontop(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:
APC's affliction is music to my ears.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Lots of us bro.........lots of us

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Yinxies(f): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Anything APC is a scam
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2018
N-PDP =R-APC without their main men yet. Let's see if Saraki and co will soon join.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Yinxies:
Anything APC is a scam
Anything PDP is then what?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
SaAbbas:
This is the right time for the APC to reconcile for it's members, otherwise, the story will be difference.
Too late for that. A lot of the incumbent honorables will suffer the dissociation but Buhari will still come back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
All promise cancelled.
How can a reasonable person make agreement with them and expect no breach?
Where is Yarimo ?
No reasonable person expects Nigerian politicians to fulfil their promises. It's not just APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by gwmlogistic: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
My fellow Nigerians please do not be fooled by this. This R-apc guys don't care about electoral promises or making Nigeria a better place. They are aggrieved simply because they have been schemed out of looting and running the government. All the politicians we have in Nigeria belong to the same school of thought "me and my pocket"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ybalogs(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2018
nairaman66:
It is clear that all politicians are criminals and turncoats using political parties as camouflage for their personal gain!

What has Nigeria as a country gained since the inception of Democracy? It has only brought us gloom, waste of resources, hunger and death!
Seriously, we're better off under the military rules.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by ikenath31(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2018
there has been clear indications that all members of the ruilling APC are all criminals
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by teebaxy(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
gwmlogistic:
My fellow Nigerians please do not be fooled by this. This R-apc guys don't care about electoral promises or making Nigeria a better place. They are aggrieved simply because they have been schemed out of looting and running the government. All the politicians we have in Nigeria belong to the same school of thought "me and my pocket"
Oga with this development I submit myself to be fooled.... Anything against the Satanic party APC turns me on.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Donspicey: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Association Of Present Criminals(apc),,and Rebranded Association Of Present Criminals(R_APC) Are Al Bunch Of Scammers,,,,i Pity Any Body Wey Take Dem Serious
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by godliman: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
gwmlogistic:
We should be fooled then by whose lies, buharis ? The right to be fooled by r apc is our human right. You think we give a damns if Apc burns? If r apc is a catalyst to speed us the burning process we will be thankful

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by boxypane(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
The Political atmosphere in Nigeria is tensed right now. What you see as white could be black or the other way round.
The people accusing a fake or damaged or failed party are from where?
16 years of power, how well did Nigeria do, notwithstanding, d current party in power are not living up to it, aside the enormous security challenges, widespread lack etc they saved us from PDP. If really so.
It is time we search for the right one because our divide right now will bring same tyrants to power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.