Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari (1046 Views)

Who Is This Man Always In Front Of Former President Mohammadu Buhari / This Is Not Obudu Cattle Ranch, It Is Mohammadu Buhari's Personal Farm In Daura / Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by felicitywe(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2018
It s no longer news that APC is in crisis, deep internal party crisis. What is baffling is that every chieftain in the party has agreed that there is need for reconciliation to bring in aggrieved members because it will help the party to replicate its victory of 2015. Unfortunately Tinubu does not talk about this crisis rather he tells the world that everything is well. He tell PMB that everything is going on fine and he abuses his uncle Obasanjo. Could Tinubu be doing this intentionally? Does he really want PMB to winner the 2019 election? Well his moves and body language are saying something.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by johnmartus(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2018
How did you escape from cage
felicitywe:
It s no longer news that APC is in crisis, deep internal party crisis. What is baffling is that every chieftain in the party has agreed that there is need for reconciliation to bring in aggrieved members because it will help the party to replicate its victory of 2015. Unfortunately Tinubu does not talk about this crisis rather he tells the world that everything is well. He tell PMB that everything is going on fine and he abuses his uncle Obasanjo. Could Tinubu be doing this intentionally? Does he really want PMB to winner the 2019 election? Well his moves and body language are saying something.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by success1smyn(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2018
no.

he want pmb to looser, I mean loosing, no losting, in short pmb has already losted the election PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
johnmartus:
How did you escape from cage
can't you see your in chains? You need help dude....
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by otosa(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Obasanjo has nothing to do with the matter on grand because year 2013 Tinubu and obasanjo fought and at end of day Tinubu won. But there is only thing I know that will certainly happen in 2019 election, it's going to be the most significant election that we wouldn't forget in Nigeria history because is gonna be either the election that will strength our democracy and the Nation at large or it would bring out the Nations from the Nation. In fact I can't wait I see the outcome of the Election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by 4laferarri(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
what are u saying that is not sweet in your mouth undecided
I really don't care about dat

Jobxpress247.com is LIVE! Now Freelancers from Nigeria can get freelancing jobs from all over the world with all gigs starting from N1,000 AND UPWARDS. Employers can also get simple assignments like those below done from only N1,000.
GO To www.jobxpress247.com REGISTER AND LIST YOUR SERVICES!! Some of the Skills And Jobs at jobxpress247.com include?
- Graphic Designs (Logo, Banners, Fliers, posters etc]
- Writing Articles
- Editing & Proofreading
- Video Creation
- Proof Reading
- Transcription Service
- Social Media Management
- Web deisgns and App development
- Voiceovers and many more skills?

List Your Skills For FREE and Get Freelancing Jobs from Employers all over the world NOW. Employers can also get services from skilled freelancers now at www.jobxpress247.com now
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by limeta(f): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Tinubu can never work with Buhari ever again in his life
The matter an hand right now with Tinubu is keep yr friends close and yr enemies closer
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by orisa37: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Tinubu's Rating has suddenly shot up to 80%. So also is Saraki's Rating 80%. Nigeria is going somewhere.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2018
A big shocker is coming in 2019....guys just wait for it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy President Mohammadu Buhari by slivertongue: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=johnmartus post=69154752]i also suspect his antics. he doesnt mean well 4GMB. he wil realise wen its late

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Supporters Clash In Abuja..see pictures / Saraki’s Ward Rejects His Rumored Return To PDP, Warns Secondus Against Plan / 2019: No Amount Of Threat’ll Stop My Campaign Against Buhari’s Admin -- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.