Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah (474 Views)

Refutation On Sufi / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu.

Only a kafir will insist that firaoun isn't a kafir...

He died a kafir..
He died waging war against nabiy of Allah
He died following other than the path of Allah, other than the path of nabiy musa
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
What is the aqeedah of firaoun...

.. He believes in Magic and believes its absolutely nothing.. .. He believes Allah Is Not In The Heaven.. .. He prefers to follow his magicians than to follow nabiy Musa .. He wage war against nabiy Musa.. Even tried to kill him
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sufi and magic are like 5&6

..its part of their aqeedah..
.. That's why jalabi means nothing to them..
.. That's why they are always bragging with magical items... Paro and others
... That's why all their leaders are so crooked into nankali, having dealings with jinns, doing black magic, preparing concoctions and chanting incantations, finding the unseen by using Tesuba, cock, water, sand and others
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sufi believes that Allah is everywhere.. He's not in the heavens..
That's why they keep saying they see Allah
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sufi rely on the tohgut.. And take them as advisor and as their leader...

E. G. Bulala, Adam Abdulah, Yahya Solaati, okutagidi, nuru Abdul akeem, nda Solaty, Ahmad tijani, Ibrahim niyas and other kufar
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sufi are always waging war against the salafs.. Right from the time of imam Ahmad bin hanbal.. Even till now.. Our noble sheik AL Muhadith Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Alee Jabata and his various students and people practicing sunnah are really facing serious problems from them...

It's not us as a human being they hate.. It's Islam they see in us they hate...

They do call us wahabiya.. Omo jabata, takfeery and other silly names..
Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stay away from Sufi.. Stay away from Sufiyyah..

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
C

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cc

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ccc

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ccccc

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
V

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Vv

Re: Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻱ ﺁﻣَﻦَ ﻳَﺎ ﻗَﻮْﻡِ ﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﺃَﺧَﺎﻑُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﺜْﻞَ ﻳَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺣْﺰَﺍﺏِ ‏( 30 ‏)
And he who believed said, "O my people, indeed I fear for you [a fate] like the day of the companies -
ﻣِﺜْﻞَ ﺩَﺃْﺏِ ﻗَﻮْﻡِ ﻧُﻮﺡٍ ﻭَﻋَﺎﺩٍ ﻭَﺛَﻤُﻮﺩَ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻫِﻢْ ۚ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻳُﺮِﻳﺪُ ﻇُﻠْﻤًﺎ ﻟِّﻠْﻌِﺒَﺎﺩِ ‏( 31 ‏)
Like the custom of the people of Noah and of 'Aad and Thamud and those after them. And Allah wants no injustice for [His] servants.
ﻭَﻳَﺎ ﻗَﻮْﻡِ ﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﺃَﺧَﺎﻑُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢْ ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﻨَﺎﺩِ ‏( 32 ‏)
And O my people, indeed I fear for you the Day of Calling -
ﻳَﻮْﻡَ ﺗُﻮَﻟُّﻮﻥَ ﻣُﺪْﺑِﺮِﻳﻦَ ﻣَﺎ ﻟَﻜُﻢ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻋَﺎﺻِﻢٍ ۗ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﻳُﻀْﻠِﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻓَﻤَﺎ ﻟَﻪُ ﻣِﻦْ ﻫَﺎﺩٍ ‏( 33 ‏)
The Day you will turn your backs fleeing; there is not for you from Allah any protector. And whoever Allah leaves astray - there is not for him any guide.
ﻭَﻟَﻘَﺪْ ﺟَﺎﺀَﻛُﻢْ ﻳُﻮﺳُﻒُ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺒَﻴِّﻨَﺎﺕِ ﻓَﻤَﺎ ﺯِﻟْﺘُﻢْ ﻓِﻲ ﺷَﻚٍّ ﻣِّﻤَّﺎ ﺟَﺎﺀَﻛُﻢ ﺑِﻪِ ۖ ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﻫَﻠَﻚَ ﻗُﻠْﺘُﻢْ ﻟَﻦ ﻳَﺒْﻌَﺚَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻩِ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻟًﺎ ۚ ﻛَﺬَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻳُﻀِﻞُّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣَﻦْ ﻫُﻮَ ﻣُﺴْﺮِﻑٌ ﻣُّﺮْﺗَﺎﺏٌ
‏( 34 ‏)
And Yusuf had already come to you before with clear proofs, but you remained in doubt of that which he brought to you, until when he died, you said, 'Never will Allah send a messenger after him.' Thus does Allah leave astray he who is a transgressor and skeptic."
ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻳُﺠَﺎﺩِﻟُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺁﻳَﺎﺕِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﺳُﻠْﻄَﺎﻥٍ ﺃَﺗَﺎﻫُﻢْ ۖ ﻛَﺒُﺮَ ﻣَﻘْﺘًﺎ ﻋِﻨﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﻋِﻨﺪَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺁﻣَﻨُﻮﺍ ۚ ﻛَﺬَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻳَﻄْﺒَﻊُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻰٰ ﻛُﻞِّ ﻗَﻠْﺐِ ﻣُﺘَﻜَﺒِّﺮٍ ﺟَﺒَّﺎﺭٍ ‏( 35 ‏)
Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without an authority having come to them - great is hatred [of them] in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant.
ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻓِﺮْﻋَﻮْﻥُ ﻳَﺎ ﻫَﺎﻣَﺎﻥُ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﻟِﻲ ﺻَﺮْﺣًﺎ ﻟَّﻌَﻠِّﻲ ﺃَﺑْﻠُﻎُ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺳْﺒَﺎﺏَ
‏( 36 ‏)
And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways -
ﺃَﺳْﺒَﺎﺏَ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤَﺎﻭَﺍﺕِ ﻓَﺄَﻃَّﻠِﻊَ ﺇِﻟَﻰٰ ﺇِﻟَٰﻪِ ﻣُﻮﺳَﻰٰ ﻭَﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﻟَﺄَﻇُﻨُّﻪُ ﻛَﺎﺫِﺑًﺎ ۚ ﻭَﻛَﺬَٰﻟِﻚَ ﺯُﻳِّﻦَ ﻟِﻔِﺮْﻋَﻮْﻥَ ﺳُﻮﺀُ ﻋَﻤَﻠِﻪِ ﻭَﺻُﺪَّ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﺴَّﺒِﻴﻞِ ۚ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻛَﻴْﺪُ ﻓِﺮْﻋَﻮْﻥَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻓِﻲ ﺗَﺒَﺎﺏٍ ‏( 37 ‏)
The ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the deity of Musa; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin.
ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻱ ﺁﻣَﻦَ ﻳَﺎ ﻗَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﺗَّﺒِﻌُﻮﻥِ ﺃَﻫْﺪِﻛُﻢْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞَ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺷَﺎﺩِ
‏( 38 ‏)
And he who believed said, "O my people, follow me, I will guide you to the way of right conduct.
ﻳَﺎ ﻗَﻮْﻡِ ﺇِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﻫَٰﺬِﻩِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻴَﺎﺓُ ﺍﻟﺪُّﻧْﻴَﺎ ﻣَﺘَﺎﻉٌ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟْﺂﺧِﺮَﺓَ ﻫِﻲَ ﺩَﺍﺭُ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺮَﺍﺭِ ‏( 39 ‏)
O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the Hereafter - that is the home of [permanent] settlement.
ﻣَﻦْ ﻋَﻤِﻞَ ﺳَﻴِّﺌَﺔً ﻓَﻠَﺎ ﻳُﺠْﺰَﻯٰ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﻣِﺜْﻠَﻬَﺎ ۖ ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﻋَﻤِﻞَ ﺻَﺎﻟِﺤًﺎ ﻣِّﻦ ﺫَﻛَﺮٍ ﺃَﻭْ ﺃُﻧﺜَﻰٰ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻣُﺆْﻣِﻦٌ ﻓَﺄُﻭﻟَٰﺌِﻚَ ﻳَﺪْﺧُﻠُﻮﻥَ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻨَّﺔَ ﻳُﺮْﺯَﻗُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﺣِﺴَﺎﺏٍ ‏( 40 ‏)
Whoever does an evil deed will not be recompensed except by the like thereof; but whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - those will enter Paradise, being given provision therein without account.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert / Even Business Hetiques.......!!!!!!! Islam Is Truely A Complete Way Of Life. / Nairaland Modds/admins Should Frontpage The New Moon Sighting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.