Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders (2400 Views)

Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sufi are the face of islam as it is today in the world. Sufi is an entirely different religion JUST LIKE shia and other factions of islam. These sects have absolutely nothing to do with islam. They have entirely different beliefs to islamic beliefs
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
To easily identify them. . . You will see TESUBAH with them, You will see them at naming cerem0ny, burial cerem0ny, m0ulid cerem0ny, public nikkah, engaging in juju and magic, practising jalabi, they always claim to see the future or what has happened and what will happen. They believe ALLAH is everywhere e.t.c

1 Like

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Example is Ahmad tijaani, ibrahim niyas, ibn arabee and others. . . . The ones that we are familiar in Nigeria are . . Adam abdullah al ilory, yahya solaaty, isa akindele, asrau bilal, farooq onikijipa, buhari omo musa and others like them
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sufi is what is m0stly c0mm0n in NIGERIA. The sad part of this case is that PEOPLE CLAIMING SUNNAH <IZALA AND MUMAYIUN> They do defend these sufi tooth and nail. . Those fake sunnah would never condemn or make takfir of those sufi sheiks
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sufi . . . Yahya Solaaty . .a very fam0us sufi adherent. . HE SAID PROPHET MUHAMMAD PRACTISED MAGIC, THAT HE ATE MAGICAL CONCOTION . . To my suprise . .its only Sheik Al Muhadith Muhammad Ali Jabata that refuted him. THE same thing during the case of Habeeb Al Ilory . .that rubbished imam bukhari and his hadith, said hijab is n0t part of islam, that muhammad raped Aisha and so many other n0nsenses like that. . THOSE THAT CLAIM SUNNAH PRACTISING NEVER MADE TAKFIR OF YAHYA SOLAATY EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. THEY CANT EVEN REBUFF HABEEB TALKLESS OF CALLING HIM KAFIR
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Islam according to how the prophet practised it is what islam is. . And that is who a muslim is. Safeguard your deen. Ask questions, look for dalil and listen to upright scholars
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by BroOptimist(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Example is Ahmad tijaani, ibrahim niyas, ibn arabee and others. . . . The ones that we are familiar in Nigeria are . . Adam abdullah al ilory, yahya solaaty, isa akindele, asrau bilal, farooq onikijipa, buhari omo musa and others like them

Quickly remove Isa Akindele from this list.

Baba Akindele is Al-Sunna to the core.
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by BroOptimist(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Sufi . . . Yahya Solaaty . .a very fam0us sufi adherent. . HE SAID PROPHET MUHAMMAD PRACTISED MAGIC, THAT HE ATE MAGICAL CONCOTION . . To my suprise . .its only Sheik Al Muhadith Muhammad Ali Jabata that refuted him. THE same thing during the case of Habeeb Al Ilory . .that rubbished imam bukhari and his hadith, said hijab is n0t part of islam, that muhammad raped Aisha and so many other n0nsenses like that. . THOSE THAT CLAIM SUNNAH PRACTISING NEVER MADE TAKFIR OF YAHYA SOLAATY EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. THEY CANT EVEN REBUFF HABEEB TALKLESS OF CALLING HIM KAFIR

My brother, stop stressing yourself. Saheed Shittu, Mohammadu Ijaya, ni oko gbogbo awon Alufá, Wèrè yen. He has been firing them for the past few years, and Alhamdulilah, we have been seeing positive changes.
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2021
BroOptimist:

My brother, stop stressing yourself. Saheed Shittu, Mohammadu Ijaya, ni oko gbogbo awon Alufá, Wèrè yen. He has been firing them for the past few years, and Alhamdulilah, we have been seeing positive changes.
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2021
BroOptimist:

Saeed shitu and co are also sufi
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2021
BroOptimist:

Quickly remove Isa Akindele from this list.

Baba Akindele is Al-Sunna to the core.
Isa akindele is elegbe\factionist\ does ruqiyah and his popularly known for that\jalabi\ he does sujud to greet. .yahya solaty, adam abdulah, habeeb al ilory and other kn0wn sufi are muslim to him. He supports democracy, he is in league with alaro and other kufar. He was am0ng the devils that sent mustapha rasheed to pris0n that time because he explained the kufru book of asrau bilal. Agbako keferi ni isa akindele
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by advocatejare(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
To easily identify them. . . You will see TESUBAH with them, You will see them at naming cerem0ny, burial cerem0ny, m0ulid cerem0ny, public nikkah, engaging in juju and magic, practising jalabi, they always claim to see the future or what has happened and what will happen. They believe ALLAH is everywhere e.t.c
Examples of them include Empiree, the baba yemiwo of nairaland. He has so many testimonies of his interactions with evil spirits called Jinns and how they help him.

Antichristian is also one of them.

Zoer, come and see for yourself the confusion they are inviting you into.

Antiislam, wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by advocatejare(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Wow thanks for this exposé, so muslims know that Muhammad was a rapist!

Empiree, Antichristian over to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
advocatejare:

Habeeb the ediotic sufi said that with the aim of discrediting the narrations of the prophet. Sufi do n0t f0ll0w prophet but their sheiks just like shia does too
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2021
advocatejare:

The people u tagged are n0t muslims. One is sufi and the other is mumayiun
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by advocatejare(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
The people u tagged are n0t muslims. One is sufi and the other is mumayiun
Thanks for exposing Empiree and Antichristian for who they are.

5 Likes

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by advocatejare(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Habeeb the ediotic sufi said that with the aim of discrediting the narrations of the prophet. Sufi do n0t f0ll0w prophet but their sheiks just like shia does too
I know them, like the one below

4 Likes

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Empiree and Antichristian, see the progress you guys are making in Islam.. This is wonderful

1 Like

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by Empiree: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Empi.ree and , see the progress you guys are making in Islam.. This is wonderful
could you please stop quoting me if you have nothing relevant to say especially quoting me with that guy, NeoWanZae.ed?. The guy you quoted is mentally imbalance on this platform.

So please stop quoting me. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Empiree and Antichristian, see the progress you guys are making in Islam.. This is wonderful
There is an idiot that said THERE WAS A PROPHET THAT TURNED KAFIR, THAT HIJAB IS NOT PART OF ISLAM . .his name is adam abdulah al ilory AND THEY DID NOT CALL HIM KAFIR. they hold him in a high reverence . .that antichristian i7 worse than jalabi people because he supports and affirm islam for them. Perfect example is isa akindele and co
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by Empiree: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
There is an idiot that said THERE WAS A PROPHET THAT TURNED KAFIR, THAT HIJAB IS NOT PART OF ISLAM . .his name is adam abdulah al ilory AND THEY DID NOT CALL HIM KAFIR. they hold him in a high reverence . .that antichristian i7 worse than jalabi people because he supports and affirm islam for them. Perfect example is isa akindele and co
guy, afalataqilun?. Do you understand that folks that you are talking to Christians?. Don't you have sense?. You still never changed all these years?. You still suffer from mental imbalance obviously.

What had these Muslims you mentioned have to do with Christians you are complaining to?. Are you daft?
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Empiree:
guy, afalataqilun?. Do you understand that folks that you are talking to Christians?. Don't you have sense?. You still never changed all these years?. You still suffer from mental imbalance obviously.

What had these Muslims you mentioned have to do with Christians you are complaining to?. Are you daft?
I kn0w they are christians. When they kn0w u are n0t muslim. .when they kn0w who is a muslim . .they would stop calling you muslim. They would know una both be kufar
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Antichristian see your life outside grin
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Empiree:
could you please stop quoting me if you have nothing relevant to say especially quoting me with that guy, NeoWanZae.ed?. The guy you quoted is mentally imbalance on this platform.

So please stop quoting me. Thank you

After you were disgraced woefully kwo grin
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by Empiree: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

After you were disgraced woefully kwo grin
*Stabbed Igbo revert to Islam narrates ordeal* #Igbomuslimslivesmatter

InnaliLlahi wa Inna ilayhi.

The oppression and intimidation of Igbo Muslims continue to be on the rise. We have continued to document these *evils* against people who are Igbos by tribe and Nigerians by Nationality but their crime is that they believe that God is one.

While atrocities continue to be underreported, the last from Premium Times' one-sided investigation of the River State massacre and Ohanaeze Ndigbo's denial of how IPOB Used #EndSARS To Attack Igbo Muslims, we continue to demand for their rights.

Surah Al-Burooj, Verse 8:
وَمَا نَقَمُوا مِنْهُمْ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ

And they ill-treated them for no other reason than that they believed in Allah, Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!-

Kindly watch this stabbed brother who narrated his ordeal. _*Anyone who has links to him should send a mail to officialknowislam24@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +234 701 577 9491*_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7VWWlKW2w

Cc: Muslim News, MURIC, NSCIA, NPF, MULAN

*KnowIslam Project*
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2021
MURIC IS A TERRORIST N0N MUSLIM CLAIMING MUSLIM GROUP JUST LIKE ACADIP AND OTHERS
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Empiree:
*Stabbed Igbo revert to Islam narrates ordeal* #Igbomuslimslivesmatter

InnaliLlahi wa Inna ilayhi.

The oppression and intimidation of Igbo Muslims continue to be on the rise. We have continued to document these *evils* against people who are Igbos by tribe and Nigerians by Nationality but their crime is that they believe that God is one.

While atrocities continue to be underreported, the last from Premium Times' one-sided investigation of the River State massacre and Ohanaeze Ndigbo's denial of how IPOB Used #EndSARS To Attack Igbo Muslims, we continue to demand for their rights.

Surah Al-Burooj, Verse 8:
وَمَا نَقَمُوا مِنْهُمْ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ

And they ill-treated them for no other reason than that they believed in Allah, Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!-

Kindly watch this stabbed brother who narrated his ordeal. _*Anyone who has links to him should send a mail to officialknowislam24@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +234 701 577 9491*_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7VWWlKW2w

Cc: Muslim News, MURIC, NSCIA, NPF, MULAN

*KnowIslam Project*

But you said I shouldn't qoute or mention your nick again, hope you're not in pains?
Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
MURIC IS A TERRORIST N0N MUSLIM CLAIMING MUSLIM GROUP JUST LIKE ACADIP AND OTHERS

Gbam L'obatan

1 Like

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by AntiChristian: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't think I need to stoop to the level of dragging with you. Pig is haram in Islam.

Since you're the only Muslim on nairaland others are kaafir, sufi, mumayiun, etc.

And we can see that khawarij love Christians.

You really need ruqyah!

Poor manners, uncoordinated posts, foul languages, laughing without anything funny, etc are the characteristics of someone with a form of mental malady.

How many wives have you divorced as a khawarij? You can't be throwing Muslims out of Islam without throwing your wives out of your house. It's impossible.

May Allah grant you shif'a and release you from the prison you are locked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
I don't think I need to stoop to the level of dragging with you. Pig is haram in Islam.

Since you're the only Muslim on nairaland others are kaafir, sufi, mumayiun, etc.

And we can see that khawarij love Christians.

You really need ruqyah!

Poor manners, uncoordinated posts, foul languages, laughing without anything funny, etc are the characteristics of someone with a form of mental malady.

How many wives have you divorced as a khawarij? You can't be throwing Muslims out of Islam without throwing your wives out of your house. It's impossible.

May Allah grant you shif'a and release you from the prison you are locked.
RANTING AS USUAL. ALL U NEED TO DO IS PROVE MY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU WRONG. SOMETHING U CAN NEVER DO BECAUSE I AM RIGHT. .what is ur proof that i am khawarij ? ? I have asked u countless of time and u fail to answer. Stop claiming islam. Keferi ni e

1 Like

Re: The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
RANTING AS USUAL. ALL U NEED TO DO IS PROVE MY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU WRONG. SOMETHING U CAN NEVER DO BECAUSE I AM RIGHT. .what is ur proof that i am khawarij ? ? I have asked u countless of time and u fail to answer. Stop claiming islam. Keferi ni e

The proof is easy as i already listed all your qualities in my previous comment.

How many women have you divorced in your life? I know you can't answer!

How many people have you branded Kaafir in your life? Uncountable!

Answer in summary: Multiples...

Everyone is kaafir once they don't follow your creed of calling people kaafir.

Calling people kaafir is your Shahaada.

And it's only to you am I a kafir.
And your Kafara is like a cobweb, weak and flimsy.

Get a psychiatric evaluation bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

72 Virgins Issue / Qu'ran:the Only Religious Book That Connotes With Science and History / Astagfirullah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.