Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam (2941 Views)

Refutation On Sufi / The Miserable SUFI And Their Sunnah Claimed Defenders / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Asalam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu brothers and sisters.

In the world we are today, christians, jews, idol worshipers and the rest of so called religions of world recognize SUFI as Muslims. They use them as yardstick to judge and comment on Islam. Sufi is the most famous sect claiming Islam.

Shia, Ahmadiyyah, Tablig, Khawarij (Boko Haram, Taliban, Al-Qaeda) and others are also very famous sect claiming Islam. And their brotherhood is called Ikwan muslimoon. They're those that acknowledge that these sects are not part of Islam and yet they defend and honour them.

This thread is not just about Sufi alone but all sects claiming Islam. As a Muslim, it means you must submit to Quran and hadiths according to the understanding of the sahabahs. That's what makes a Muslim a Muslim. A Muslim follows the teachings of prophet Muhammad and his companions. A Muslim won't leave the verdict of prophet Muhammad and follow the verdicts of the scholars or his or her desire.

1 Like

Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2021
There's a key point that EVERYBODY is missing concerning the issue of sect. Sects doesn't exist during the era of prophet Muhammad BECAUSE ALL MUSLIMS HAVE THE SAME BELIEF (AQEEDAH)

Each sects have different aqeedah and mode of worship that's extremely different from Islam although they're always hiding under the canopy of Islam.

That's exactly why you see them having so many mosques, that's why you see some people won't pray behind some people. That's why some people prefer to pray at a certain mosque to another mosque. Also, the way they perform their worship is different from each other.. Shia has different adhan and different Quran and hadiths and also different way of performing salah and others like that

This brings us to the question..

WHICH ONE DOES PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS SAHABAHS PRACTICED? were they sufi? Shia? Ahmadiyyah? Tablig? Mssn? TMC? Ashaira? Murjiah? Nasfat? Qoreeb? MURIC? and others like them.

This question begs the answer.. What has the Quran said about sects and what has the prophet said about sects and what's the understanding of the sahabahs on sects
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by 2468iyajo(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Great sermon
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by Babaheekmat: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Al-Mu'minun 23:51

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلرُّسُلُ كُلُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلطَّيِّبَٰتِ وَٱعْمَلُوا۟ صَٰلِحًاۖ إِنِّى بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ عَلِيمٌ

[Allah said], "O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed I, of what you do, am Knowing.

Al-Mu'minun 23:52

وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِۦٓ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَٰحِدَةً وَأَنَا۠ رَبُّكُمْ فَٱتَّقُونِ

And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me

Al-Mu'minun 23:53

فَتَقَطَّعُوٓا۟ أَمْرَهُم بَيْنَهُمْ زُبُرًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

But they [i.e., the people] divided their religion among them into portions [i.e., sects] – each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.

Tafsir of the aayah

Sura 3 Ayah 103 note:

It has been narrated by Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu] in the Hadith Books (At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Abu Dawud) that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "The Jews and Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two religious sects, and this nation will be divided into seventy-three religious sects -- all in Hell, except one, and that one is the one on which I and my Companions are today [i.e. following the Qur'an and the Prophet's Sunnah (legal ways, orders, acts of worship and statements of the Prophet )]."
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Ar-Rum 30:30

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًاۚ فِطْرَتَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى فَطَرَ ٱلنَّاسَ عَلَيْهَاۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ ٱللَّهِۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

So direct your face [i.e., self] toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

Ar-Rum 30:31

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ

[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah

Ar-Rum 30:32

مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
The Tafsir of the aayah

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ

turning in repentance to Him,

Ibn Zayd and Ibn Jurayj said,

"This means, returning to Him."

وَاتَّقُوهُ

and have Taqwa of Him;

means, fear Him and remember that He is always watching.

وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَأةَ

and perform the Salah,

which is the greatest act of worship.

وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

and be not of the idolators.

Be of those who single out Allah, devoting their worship sincerely for Him alone, not anyone or anything other than Him.

Ibn Jarir recorded that Yazid bin Abi Maryam said:

"Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, passed by Mu`adh bin Jabal and asked, `What is the foundation of this Ummah?'

Mu`adh said, `Three things, and they are the things that will bring salvation:
Al-Ikhlas (doing a deed for Allah alone), which is the Fitrah with which Allah created mankind;
Salah, which is the thing that tells a believer apart from a disbeliever;

and obedience, which is protection.'

Umar said:`You have spoken the truth.
Splitting into Sects and the Saved Sect

His saying:

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Of those who Farraqu Dinahum (split up their religion), and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.

means, do not be of the idolators who split up their religion, i.e., changed it by believing in parts of it and rejecting other parts.

Some scholars read this as Faraqu Dinahum, meaning

"neglected their religion and left it behind them."

These are like the Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, idol worshippers and all the followers of false religions, besides the followers of Islam, as Allah says:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ إِنَّمَأ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah. (6:159)

The followers of the religions before us had differences of opinions and split into false sects, each group claiming to be following the truth. This Ummah too has split into sects, all of which are misguided apart from one, which is Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama`ah, those who adhere to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah and what was followed by the first generations, the Companions, their followers, and the Imams of the Muslims of earlier and later times.

In his Mustadrak, Al-Hakim recorded that the Messenger of Allah was asked which of the sects was the saved sect and he said:

مَا أَنَا عَلَيْهِ وَأَصْحَابِي

What I and my Companions are upon
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Now.. We have heard and seen the judgment of Allah on sects. Allah said they are associating partner with HIM.

Simply means.. they are kufar/disbeliever/non Muslim

Let's hear and see from the holy prophet and his companions too
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ، جَابِرٍ حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ شَرٌّ قَالَ ‏‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَسْتَنُّونَ بِغَيْرِ سُنَّتِي وَيَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْيِي تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ قَوْمٌ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ فَمَا تَرَى إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ تَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ عَلَى أَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It has been narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said:

People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about the good times, but I used to ask him about bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said: Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then God brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. I asked: Will there be a good time again after that bad time? He said: Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil. I asked: What will be the evil hidden therein? He said: (That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points. I asked: Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language. I said: Messenger of Allah, what do you suggest if I happen to live in that time? He said: You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: Separate yourself from all these factions, though you may have to eat the roots of trees (in a jungle) until death comes to you and you are in this state.

Sahih Muslim 1847 a
In-book : Book 33, Hadith 81
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 20, Hadith 4553  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

1 Like

Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا قَتَادَةُ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ إِنَّ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ افْتَرَقَتْ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَإِنَّ أُمَّتِي سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً كُلُّهَا فِي النَّارِ إِلاَّ وَاحِدَةً وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"The Children of Israel split into seventy-one sects, and my nation will split into seventy-two, all of which will be in Hell apart from one, which is the main body."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3993
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 68
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3993
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated from "Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

"The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell." It was said: "O Messenger of Allah, who are they?" He said: "The main body."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 67
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ حَنْبَلٍ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْمُغِيرَةِ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي صَفْوَانُ، نَحْوَهُ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَزْهَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَرَازِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِي عَامِرٍ الْهَوْزَنِيِّ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، أَنَّهُ قَامَ فِينَا فَقَالَ أَلاَ إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَامَ فِينَا فَقَالَ ‏‏ أَلاَ إِنَّ مَنْ قَبْلَكُمْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ افْتَرَقُوا عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِلَّةً وَإِنَّ هَذِهِ الْمِلَّةَ سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ ثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ زَادَ ابْنُ يَحْيَى وَعَمْرٌو فِي حَدِيثَيْهِمَا ‏"‏ وَإِنَّهُ سَيَخْرُجُ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَقْوَامٌ تَجَارَى بِهِمْ تِلْكَ الأَهْوَاءُ كَمَا يَتَجَارَى الْكَلْبُ لِصَاحِبِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ عَمْرٌو ‏"‏ الْكَلْبُ بِصَاحِبِهِ لاَ يَبْقَى مِنْهُ عِرْقٌ وَلاَ مَفْصِلٌ إِلاَّ دَخَلَهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Abu `Amir al-Hawdhani said:

Mu`awiyah b. Abi Sufiyan stood among us and said: Beware! The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ) stood among us and said: Beware! The people of the Book before were split up into seventy two sects, and this community will be split into seventy three: seventy two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group.

Ibn Yahya and `Amr added in their version : " There will appear among my community people who will be dominated by desires like rabies which penetrates its patient" , `Amr's version has: "penetrates its patient. There remains no vein and no joint but it penetrates it."

Hasan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4597
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 2
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4580
Abu Dawood

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ، مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْىٍ، تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ، حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
In-book : Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Since prophet Muhammad has revealed that his ummah would split into 73 sects of which 1 of them would enter paradise..

Was there any judgement or revelation on the 1st sect to emerge?
And of course whatever is the judgement for the 1st sect would sure apply on all other 72 sects too..
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ بَيْنَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْسِمُ جَاءَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ ذِي الْخُوَيْصِرَةِ التَّمِيمِيُّ فَقَالَ اعْدِلْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏‏ وَيْلَكَ مَنْ يَعْدِلُ إِذَا لَمْ أَعْدِلْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ دَعْنِي أَضْرِبْ عُنُقَهُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ دَعْهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ أَصْحَابًا يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِ، وَصِيَامَهُ مَعَ صِيَامِهِ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، يُنْظَرُ فِي قُذَذِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، يُنْظَرُ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ فِي نَضِيِّهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، قَدْ سَبَقَ الْفَرْثَ وَالدَّمَ، آيَتُهُمْ رَجُلٌ إِحْدَى يَدَيْهِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ ثَدْيَيْهِ ـ مِثْلُ ثَدْىِ الْمَرْأَةِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ مِثْلُ الْبَضْعَةِ ـ تَدَرْدَرُ، يَخْرُجُونَ عَلَى حِينِ فُرْقَةٍ مِنَ النَّاسِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ أَشْهَدُ سَمِعْتُ مِنَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ عَلِيًّا قَتَلَهُمْ وَأَنَا مَعَهُ، جِيءَ بِالرَّجُلِ عَلَى النَّعْتِ الَّذِي نَعَتَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ قَالَ فَنَزَلَتْ فِيهِ ‏{‏وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَلْمِزُكَ فِي الصَّدَقَاتِ‏}‏‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Sa`id:

While the Prophet (ﷺ) was distributing (something, `Abdullah bin Dhil Khawaisira at-Tamimi came and said, "Be just, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Woe to you ! Who would be just if I were not?" `Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "Allow me to cut off his neck ! " The Prophet (ﷺ) said, " Leave him, for he has companions, and if you compare your prayers with their prayers and your fasting with theirs, you will look down upon your prayers and fasting, in comparison to theirs. Yet they will go out of the religion as an arrow darts through the game's body in which case, if the Qudhadh of the arrow is examined, nothing will be found on it, and when its Nasl is examined, nothing will be found on it; and then its Nadiyi is examined, nothing will be found on it. The arrow has been too fast to be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman (or like a moving piece of flesh). These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Abu Sa`id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet (ﷺ) and also testify that `Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet (ﷺ) was brought to `Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person (i.e., `Abdullah bin Dhil-Khawaisira at-Tarnimi): 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.' (9:58)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6933
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 15
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 67  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ ‏‏ فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ ‏‏ فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ ‏‏ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ ‏‏ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ ‏‏

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:

O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Sahih Muslim 1066 f
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 204
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2333  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنِ الرَّبِيعِ بْنِ صَبِيحٍ، وَحَمَّادِ بْنِ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، قَالَ رَأَى أَبُو أُمَامَةَ رُءُوسًا مَنْصُوبَةً عَلَى دَرَجِ مَسْجِدِ دِمَشْقَ فَقَالَ أَبُو أُمَامَةَ ‏‏ كِلاَبُ النَّارِ شَرُّ قَتْلَى تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ خَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَرَأَ ‏:‏ ‏(‏ يَوْمَ تَبْيَضُّ وُجُوهٌ وَتَسْوَدُّ وُجُوهٌ ‏)‏ إِلَى آخِرِ الآيَةِ قُلْتُ لأَبِي أُمَامَةَ أَنْتَ سَمِعْتَهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ لَوْ لَمْ أَسْمَعْهُ إِلاَّ مَرَّةً أَوْ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا أَوْ أَرْبَعًا حَتَّى عَدَّ سَبْعًا مَا حَدَّثْتُكُمُوهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ وَأَبُو غَالِبٍ يُقَالُ اسْمُهُ حَزَوَّرُ وَأَبُو أُمَامَةَ الْبَاهِلِيُّ اسْمُهُ صُدَىُّ بْنُ عَجْلاَنَ وَهُوَ سَيِّدُ بَاهِلَةَ ‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Ghalib:

"Abu Umamah saw heads (of the Khawarij) hanging on the streets of Damascus. He said: 'The dogs of the Fire and the worst dead people under the canopy of the heavens. The best dead men are those whom these have killed.' He then recited: On the Day when some faces will become white and some faces will become black... (3:106) until the end of the Ayah. I said to Abu Umamah: 'Did you hear it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)?' He said: 'If I had not heard it but one time, or two times, or three times, or four times - until he reached seven - I would not have narrated it to you.'"

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3000
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3270
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:

"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 181
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith

It was narrated that Zaid bin Wahb said:

When the Khawarij rebelled and fought in An-Nahrawan, ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) stood before his companions and said: These people have shed blood that it is forbidden to shed and have raided the flocks of the people. They are the closest of the enemy to you, but if you go to your enemy, I am afraid that these people may attack what you leave behind. I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "Some rebels will emerge from my ummah, your prayer will be as nothing compared to their prayer, and your fasting will be as nothing compared to their fasting, and your recitation will be as nothing compared to their recitation. They will recite the Qur"an, thinking that it is in their favour, but it will be against them; it will go no further than their throats. They will pass out of Islam as the arrow passes out of the prey. The sign of that is that among them will be a man who has an upper arm but no forearm, and on it will be something like the nipple of a breast, on which will be some white hairs." If the army that fights them knew what reward they will have, as spoken on the lips of their Prophet (ﷺ), they would cease striving and rely on that. March forth in the Name of Allah. And he narrated the hadeeth at length.

lts isnad is Qawi]

Musnad Ahmad 706
Arabic/English book : Book 5, Hadith 706
Musnad Ahmed

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ، عَنْ يُسَيْرِ بْنِ، عَمْرٍو قَالَ سَأَلْتُ سَهْلَ بْنَ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَذْكُرُ الْخَوَارِجَ فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ - وَأَشَارَ بِيَدِهِ نَحْوَ الْمَشْرِقِ ‏

‏ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ بِأَلْسِنَتِهِمْ لاَ يَعْدُو تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Yusair b. 'Amr reported that he inquired of Sahl b. Hunaif:

Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) making a mention of the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say (and he pointed with his hand towards the east) that these would be a people who would recite the Qur'an with their tongues and it would not go beyond their collar bones. They would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey.

Sahih Muslim 1068 a
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 207
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2336  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (1:e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 6934
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي بِمِنًى، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ الْقَدَرِيَّةُ مَجُوسُ هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ إِنْ مَرِضُوا فَلاَ تَعُودُوهُمْ وَإِنْ مَاتُوا فَلاَ تَشْهَدُوهُمْ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Qadariyyah are the Magians of this community. If they are ill, do not pay a sick visit to them, and if they die, do not attend their funerals.

Hasan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4691
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 96
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4674
Abu Dawood

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ أَبِي سُهَيْلِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ كُنْتُ أَسِيرُ مَعَ عُمَرَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ فَقَالَ مَا رَأْيُكَ فِي هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ فَقُلْتُ رَأْيِي أَنْ تَسْتَتِيبَهُمْ فَإِنْ تَابُوا وَإِلاَّ عَرَضْتَهُمْ عَلَى السَّيْفِ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ وَذَلِكَ رَأْيِي ‏.‏ قَالَ مَالِكٌ وَذَلِكَ رَأْيِي ‏.‏

Yahya related to me from Malik that his paternal uncle, Abu Suhayl ibn Malik said, "I was a prisoner with Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz. He said, 'What do you think about these Qadariyya (fatalists)?' I said, 'My opinion is that one should ask them to turn from wrong action, if they will do so. If not, subject them to the sword.' Umar ibn Abd al- Aziz said, 'That is my opinion.

Malik added, "That is my opinion also."

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 46, Hadith 6
Arabic : Book 46, Hadith 1631
Muwatta Malik
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
May Allah guide us all.

Asalam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu brothers and sisters
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
advocatejare:

Rule 19 broken. Seun and other Mods take note of this lawbreaker

Seun should do something about this guy

1 Like

Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
advocatejare:

You’re right, how can only one person have 4 different monikers

grin kilode
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by Empiree: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
advocatejare:

You’re right, how can only one person have 4 different monikers
no. He has more than 4. At least he has over 10 monikers. We know him here long time
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by Empiree: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
advocatejare:

Ha. In that case, I think you guys have to bury your differences and help Saheed. He needs help. Don’t consider your differences.
you should already know by now why many Muslims disregard him. He's not normal.

His first known moniker when he first registered on NL was Deathstroke. He was normal at that time before he adopted Jabata ideology. Suddenly he changed and adopted ShaheedBinAliyu. This is his second moniker I believe. As you can see he has not used this moniker for long. He opened several monikers after that which included but not limited to Alhusunnah (4yrs ago), Aboouthemeen, (3-4 years ago) Aboohakeema (recent). He's not normal. He needs help. You can be of help to him too.

1 Like

Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
advocatejare:

So Muhammad and Allah didn’t agree?

Allah said his religion is one, Muhammad didn’t agree, Muhammad said his religion will split into 73 sects

But you’re now angry that you have many sects in Islam. Don’t you want the words of Muhammad about Islam dividing into many sects to come to pass?

I’ve never seen a people so confused!

Am sure people reading this thread will be laughing at your stupidity.

And it's actually not stupidity .you are mentally ill
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Empiree:
you should already know by now why many Muslims disregard him. He's not normal.

His first known moniker when he first registered on NL was Deathstroke. He was normal at that time before he adopted Jabata ideology. Suddenly he changed and adopted ShaheedBinAliyu. This is his second moniker I believe. As you can see he has not used this moniker for long. He opened several monikers after that which included but not limited to Alhusunnah (4yrs ago), Aboouthemeen, (3-4 years ago) Aboohakeema (recent). He's not normal. He needs help. You can be of help to him too.

Having more than 1 moniker means one is not okay?

Tijani don wash your brain with bidah
Re: Sufi Is A Religion Of Sufi NOT Islam by talk2hb1(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Let's get some fact right, what is Sufi and what is Sufism all about?
Every antagonist of Sufi and Sufism knows nothing nor understand anything about Sufism.

The way a non-Muslims or Ignorant Muslims portray Islam is what everyone judge Islam by, just because most terrorists or suicide bombers are Muslims make all Muslims a terrorist and should be treated as a terrorists?
So analysis at least 2 fundamental principles of Sufi that is not inline with Islamic principles.
I am proudly a Sufi, The Prophet is a Sufi, all the prophets Sahaba are Sufi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Treasury Bills / Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! / Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.