Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos (108278 Views)

Moment Lady’s Outfit Catches Fire While Making Video Of Birthday Cake (VIDEO) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by flyca: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Northerns are busy playing Nigerian politics, busy fixing themselves up in evety government agency and parastatal.

This guy's problem is who wears what to church.

See why South is daily and suceesfully becoming a slave to the North?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by olamakinde(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Which Anglican is this? Effurun?
he said Catholic Church
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Biggybambam2: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Instead of facing what took you to church, you are busy taking a photograph of a lady.

Hell awaits you!
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Thread For Bashers of Christianity,

The Church Will Match on and the Gates of hell will not Prevail.

All I See Are Two people Seated Together Probably JST Anywhere.

NB: The Poster Of that FBook Post alrdy stated he hates Christianity

Says an osu who must disguise as a Muslim to remain relevant. Why are you Wawa not proud of your identity?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
This facebook OP is a gossip.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by lastmaster(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
I have been observing Nairaland mod for sometime, and I must say that most of them need to be stone to death because of this useless news they are pushing up here.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Malakh: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
that's part of the reason why Yah calls churches harlot houses Jeremiah 5:7
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cast first stone as na you holy pass.

So if, for example, a prostitute came to church to give her life to Christ but this was her first time and she was half dressed.. ..

Will you chase her away without allowing her experience His presence or His salvation?
If she's a known constant member then you can intervene but someone you don't know maybe they were contemplating suicide of just lost a loved one....you think such a person will be in their right senses to dress properly?

Intentionally, Jesus mixed with tax collectors, prostitutes and people of questionable character because, infact, salvation was made specially for them. It's not for you my dear of you feel you are holier than her because of her dressing. Salvation was specially made and crafted ESPECIALLY FOR HER! Live with it.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Debra911(f): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
I just came to read comments grin
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Almunjid(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is not everybody that goes to church that is a Christian!
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
I will just comment my reserve.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Myself2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Go closer na, we can't see what she wore clearly grin

Ndi Agbor, daru ni o.
Unu emeyeke

Ya huni elu we ? Umu ekwensu ebuo ?
O rayyyyyy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Yahunemerem01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you see evil condemn it, don't condone it. If Christ died for your sin, it doesn't mean you have to continue messing up in the name of Grace.

I love the law, and I love to abide by it.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by CDCEO001: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Maybe they only came for the wedding and don't really know how to dress or comport in the Church or just ignorant.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by innocential3032(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro, i swear yhu will not make heaven
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Chief judge
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Sluvist(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amebo!!!
na evri tin wey u c u go tok abt? mind ur own biznes abeg. Na modern church b dis
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by delishpot: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
The giant graven image at the altar did not bother him, he is more worried about a woman he could log out of his mind? A woman he could preach to convert yet that graven image would need the grace of almighty God to be removed from the forefront.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Myself2:

Ya huni elu we ? Umu ekwensu ebuo ?
O rayyyyyy grin grin
Elu we a wiwi chanrin
Ho raaayyyy grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Originalsly: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2018
DIYhackers:

Why would a sane person wear the same dress you wear to clubs to the house of God.

If a person while clubbing...decides to change her life immediately by going to church.... must she not do so?..or should she wait until she gets home...until the next day or so..go to the store...and buy a dress that dress police like you may...may approve?
A House of God will welcome anyone dress anyhow....if the dress is too revealing as in this case...it is for the other churchgoers like yourself to have her covered....not to be raping her with your eyes or judging g her to be insane.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by SamgoldBaba: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Administration1:
Wetin concern am.
Hypocrite like am, people come to do their business with God, him own na to dey criticize, the commot phone dey snap.

How i wish devil for just use him small finger slap am small.
Seriously d devil has lost it, pple are more devlish even dan d devil(he is now a learner), imagine the arrant nonsense he was spitting afta a church service,I think & conclude dat dat man needs deliverance
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Very soon, these ladies will Corrupt God
You're insensible!
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2018
That's why I feel I'm lucky. My gelfrnd dress like deeper life people.. Sincerely that's exactly what I had wished for.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by CaptainKodak(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2018
I've seen worse in ladies going to church around my house
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by iguita: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2018
I tire oo
Administration1:
Wetin concern am.
Hypocrite like am, people come to do their business with God, him own na to dey criticize, then commot phone dey snap.

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
She might not be a Nigerian.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by farem: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Which Anglican is this? Effurun?

Are you for real? Do you need mind stabilizer?
How did arrive at the 'Anglican' in this write up?
No wonder the infantile posts of some on politics, ethnic issues on NL
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by ArcToyin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Administration1:
Wetin concern am.
Hypocrite like am, people come to do their business with God, him own na to dey criticize, then commot phone dey snap.

v
Rubbish talk from a shallow mind
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Administration1: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
ArcToyin:
v
Rubbish talk from a shallow mind

useme
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Navigation, button, icons, concept – engaging m8 angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.