Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen:land Or Life:who Is Tired????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen:land Or Life:who Is Tired????? (303 Views)

Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) / Death Row: "Execution Or Life Sentence", Which should Nigeria Adopt " / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen:land Or Life:who Is Tired????? by jareo: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
WHEN femi adesina, a former editor at Sun newspaper and former president Nigerian guild of editors said I should be willing to surrender the land I inherited from my illustrious grand mother to Fulani herdsmen for grazing as its better than being killed!! “You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter.” were his words.
let me ask a simple question
WHEN SHALL I START TO REAR MY PIGS ALL OVER THE SHARIA GOVERNED STATES?
because until then, i consider all these TERRORISM
yes!!!!!!!!!!
TERRORISM BY THE GOV'T
TERRORISM BY THE CATTLE REARERS
is it until when the average nigerian fears so much for his LIFE and LAND that he/she starts to carry guns for self protection
or is it when we finally arrive at one man one gun before we know we are being terrorised?
WHAT INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT BABARICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will any Adamu or mohammed surrender his own land for me to rear pigs as pork is one of my favorite protein?
WHO IS TIRED?
It is an insult on our collective sensibility for anyone to suggest that the killing of innocent Nigerians is justifiable if cattle colony is not accepted
dont we know these cattle rearers?
are they not human?
dont they have a parent association?
is it not MIYETTI ALLAH protecting the interests of it's members?
and is it not their grand patron(PMB) that protects them
WHO IS TIRED?
walk around down here in the S/W weaponless only just looking well groomed and shazam!!!!!! be prepared for any form of brutality courtesy of SARS who go about their callous ways courtesy of their IGP who in turn is empowered by our "YOU KNOW WHO"
but then the pastoralists go about with GUNS, MACHETES, KNIFES AND GOD knows what,not forgetting their supposed god(CATTLE)
who they go to any length to satisfy and then they are allowed to roam free.......
WHO IS TIRED?
there has been no reprisal yet for the latest attacks on innocent citizens of the country by the cattle rearers instead,
The Chairman of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo, has declared that land all over Nigeria belong to the Fulani.
with no one in the executive to reply him
WHO IS TIRED?
far away down south east, one man dared to speak out, without invading the land of others and also without killing anyone and then soldiers everywhere
i need not bore you with the details of the aftermath
sources say he's cooling off on a ship off the coast of PORT HARCOURT, to the general public, his location is unknown,presumably dead
it's obvious here.......
i dont know whether it's just me, but i've not seen or heard a MILITARY CLAMPDOWN on murderous,marauding cattle bearers
NOT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!
not even the POLICE
I'M SAD TO SAY THIS
there's a SCALE OF PREFERENCE here
but i'm more than disappointed to state that;
ONE MAN IS DEEMED MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE ENTIRE GROUP OF MARAUDING AND MURDEROUS CATTLE REARERS
it doesnt make any sense to me, but then maybe i'm supposed to be one of the millions of gullible ones who is scared and cant speak up
or maybe i'm still supposed to enjoy the show and not get tired
what i know is the bucket would only takes in water till it's full,then it overflows
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS CLOSE TO REVOLUTION.............
i'm a NIGERIAN youth from the south west
head held high
with a hope for a better place
but then i have to ask
WHO IS TIRED?
I AM

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen:land Or Life:who Is Tired????? by delight71: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
No wonder... Animal Farm...

(1) (Reply)

Ayade And The Fury Of Nay Sayers - By Etim Bassey / Ekiti Guber A Litmus Test For 2019 – Speaker Oluwawole / Ranching: PDP Warns Gov. Obaseki Against Handing Edo People’s Land To Herdsmen,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.