Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Apply Now For USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apply Now For USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 (666 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Access Bank Green Internship (2021) / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 by Tonila101: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Numerous people have been looking for an opportunity to travel out of their own country to another country in search of jobs, better life and good education, etc. Luckily, that vision has turn to a reality today as USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 is currently ongoing.

The diversity visa program or “Green Card Lottery” is an annual lottery run by the U.S. Department of State to allow about 50,000 people a chance to get a permanent resident visa to the USA.

FAQ About USA Green Card Lottery.
♦ How Does the Green Card Lottery Work?

There are certain eligibility requirements to be met if you wish to participate in the Green Card Lottery. Eligible participants will have to submit an electronic application during the submission period that will be announced by the Department of State. This submission period is expected to start in October and stay open until the beginning of November of each year.

♦ What are the Odds of Winning? Do they Vary by Country?

The odds of winning the Green Card Lottery are roughly 1 in 50. Please remember that you can only submit one entry at a time – if you try and submit more, you will be automatically disqualified. The only way to increase your chances of winning is if your eligible spouse applies, too. This is because if you win, your spouse gets a Green Card and vice versa.

♦ Can my Children Apply?

While there is no minimum age to apply for the program, the requirement of a high school education or work experience will effectively disqualify most persons who are under age (18). If your child is of age and meets the education requirements, he or she may apply. This will not improve your chance of winning. Remember that your children must be included in your application, unless they are over (21) years of age.

♦ How many Times can i Apply?

You can apply once per year. If you enter more times in one year, you will be automatically disqualified.

♦ Will it Affect my Current Residence?

Winning the Green Card Lottery and being granted a Green Card will not negatively impact your current residence and citizenship.

♦ What if i am Already in the United States?

Yes, you can reside in the United States and still fill for the Green Card Lottery. If you win, the Green Card process is actually easier this way since you can simply file for adjustment of status.

♦ What happen if I Win the Green Card Lottery?

After you win the Green Card Lottery, you will need to gather supporting documents that prove that you do meet the requirements for the Lottery. You will then complete the Green Card Visa process as normal.

Then you will have an appointment scheduled on your behalf by a consular office, where the processing of your case will be completed. After your Visa is granted, you will receive a packet of information, known as the “Visa Packet”. You will not open this packet – when you arrive in the United States, you will hand it to a customers and border protection officer and be admitted as a permanent resident in the United States.

♦ How much does it Cost to Submit an Entry?

Participation in Green Card Lottery is free when you file directly with the U.S. government but when file with (USAGCL) charges the applicant for the professional service.... Read More Details Here ==>>https://www.myschoolfinda.com.ng/usa-green-card-lottery-application-form/
Re: Apply Now For USA Green Card Lottery Application Form 2018 by rennylaw(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not applicable to Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

. / Finally Got Employed But... / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.