Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail (1585 Views)

Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / Why Saraki Didn't Defect To PDP Just Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
That Senator Bukola Saraki, the Senate President has Presidential ambition is not in doubt. It is also glarring that he is behind the emergence of rAPC. Despite all his manoevrings, Saraki would probably have to wait for another 13 yerars (2031) before he could achieve his dream, if he will ever achieve it. Right now, the following factors are working against him:

1. He is from Kwara state, not from a core Northern state.
2. Despite his pretences, he is a Yoruba man from Ilorin, not a core Northerner.
3. Majority of the people are not fooled by his antics.

Mark my word, Saraki is not going to smell the position of President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Actually, he is from Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yes.
I understand his father, Dr. Olusola Saraki came from Abeokuta to settle (or maybe his grandfather). However, Bukola is claiming to come from Kwara state. He believes the Northern status ascribed to Kwara will help. I see him as a failure in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
In addition to the aforementioned factors, the kind of treatment given to the late Chief SB Awoniyi when the latter was angling to be the PDP chairman under President Obasanjo is awaiting Saraki from the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
FairCritic:
That Senator Bukola Saraki, the Senate President has Presidential ambition is not in doubt. It is also glarring that he is behind the emergence of rAPC. Despite all his manoevrings, Saraki would probably have to wait for another 13 yerars (2031) before he could achieve his dream, if he will ever achieve it. Right now, the following factors are working against him:

2. Despite his pretences, he is a Yoruba man from Ilorin, not a core Northerner.

Mark my word, Saraki is not going to smell the position of President of Nigeria.

Saraki is a smart politician who should not just be dismissed, but I believe that he is a little over-ambitious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
ToyinOlorunsola:

Saraki is a smart politician who should not just be dismissed, but I believe that he is a little over-ambitious.

Did you say 'a little over ambitious'?
No sir.
He is inordinately ambitious.

4 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

Finally, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has publicly declared his intention to contest for Presidency. Under PDP.

He has the right to contest.

But this is a mission dead on arrival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by SolutionMee: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

Finally, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has publicly declared his intention to contest for Presidency. Under PDP.

He has the right to contest.

But this a mission dead on arrival.

He'll win

Don't quote me please

Just wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

Your postulations are based on history

Saraki will make history for historians of the future

Saraki will lead a coalition of moderate Nigeria

Moderate Nigeria = Moderate Muslims + Middle belt + northern ethnic minorities + The South

It is time to send Extremist Buhari home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by osazeeblue01: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

This person need water seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki has the backing of the West, expect more attack on the presidency from the west.
Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Saraki has the backing of the West, expect more attack on the presidency from the west.

This sounds contradictory. How can the West back him and attack him at the same time?
Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by lakeside23: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
i think u are not one of those that thought back then that no way he would become the senate president at that time because he is from NC/not a core APC member and bla bla bla, or u are not one of those that thought by now he would have been impeach.may be u should asked them how their efforts has been fruitless and he is still standing tall amiss of all tribulations and against all odds.

FairCritic:

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

This sounds contradictory. How can the West back him and attack him at the same time?

I don’t remember the west attacking him, last I remember the person they lauched attack against is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by andorbe: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
FairCritic:

you can run your mouth all you want. This is not jonathan/ buhari.
Re: Three Good Reasons Why Saraki Wil Fail by FairCritic(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
FairCritic:

When this writer first wrote this piece on July 7, many people descended on him. Ths is a reminder that Saraki will go nowhere, having lost the PDP presidential ticket to Atiku Abubakar.

Congratulations to Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Soldiers Killed By Insurgents During Boko Haram Ambush. / Petroleum Trust Fraud - How Buhari And Abacha Ran PTF / Newshalliburton Bribery Scandal: Tinubu Challenges Atiku, Demands Explanatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.