Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Scam Is Now Trending<here Is How To Avoid Geting Scamed In Importation> - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Scam Is Now Trending<here Is How To Avoid Geting Scamed In Importation> (733 Views)

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / A Complete Free Guide To Mini Importation Business / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Is Now Trending<here Is How To Avoid Geting Scamed In Importation> by Dondivine(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2018
How To Avoid SCAM In MINI IMPORTATION

If you read this post to the end you become an expert in detecting Scam Online while importing

Let me tell you A story of My Friend so that you can learn from it.
I had a good friend of mine whose name is Obi.
Obi heard of Mini Importation for the first time and quickly dashed to his computer and did a little research on it and then found Alibaba.

With great Joy, Obi opened Alibaba. and noticed that goods were sold at a cheap price there, so he had to hook up with a supplier of a product, collected his contact and started chatting with him.

The supplier told him how much the minimum order quantity is,he then checked everything and found out that he will be making 5000 Naira in profit on a piece. He was so excited that he has hit a diamond mine.

So as a sharp guy he paid the total of 50,000 Naira for both the goods and shipping, then began waiting for the arrival of his goods just as he was promised by his supplier.

Obi my friend who was soon going to become a millionaire in a few days time, give me the good news and started bragging about how rich he is set to become.

So the day for the arrival of this goods came but nothing showed up, he called his supplier and his line was not going through, tried again and again still nothing, it was now as if Obi has been watching a movie all this while Because he could not believe what was happening.

He waited for a few days and nothing showed up, that was when he understood that he has been scammed(419).
Obi now started hiding because of shame.

okay let's get down to Business,
HOW TO AVOID SCAM IN MINI IMPORTATION

Look Out For how many years He Or She Has Been A Supplier
(4 Yrs)

Look Out For How Many Transaction he or she has carried out on products. (if not more than 100 do no buy)

Do Not Ask too many Questions, because if you do, so they will know you are new and then scam you.

Only ask for Minimum order quantity and shipping fee.
Make sure they use Escrow Services.

Tell the Supplier you will make use of Escrow Services for Payment... If he begins to Lament and Trying to convince You that Escrow will Slow up the Process and all that please run away. If You would love to learn more Join our Mini importation Group Here https://web./199219110731331/

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw My Funds From Upwork,direct Deposit Or Payoneer / Extra Hand / How I Make Over 300,000 In 15 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.