Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media (3249 Views)

The Croatian President Who Was A Hot Model / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Croatia will be playing England on the 11th of July 2018 in the world cup semi finals, but thats not big a headline as the fact that their president, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović has been the topic of discussion of how she is able to combine one of the toughest job in the country and still maintain an enviable look? see some of her photos below
source : http://www.nairafame.com/2018/07/photos-of-croatian-president-kolinda.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by otipoju(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Young.. with fresh modern progressive ideas.

Not the ancient of days that is common in africa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by swiz123(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2018
I don't want to think that mario Fernandes was staring at those fresh mountains when he missed that crucial penalty.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by LordsApostle: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please that's not her, this pic made rounds last year, it was later revealed it was a model that has a slight resemblance to her. That isn't her please... The name of the model was mentioned then and I views more of her location, can't remember the name now.. Verify news before u post.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by franklingud(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Where is my vaseline?

angry
Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Me and Mandzukic suppose tag-team this woman. She go sweet die shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by Emilokoiyawon: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2018
LordsApostle:
Please that's not her, this pic made rounds last year, it was later revealed it was a model that has a slight resemblance to her. That isn't her please... The name of the model was mentioned then and I views more of her location, can't remember the name now.. Verify news before u post.

I too know. Who ask you? Please stop disturbing our fantasy joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by Partnerbiz(f): 5:38am On Jul 09, 2018
bloggers....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Croatian President That Is Causing Stir On Social Media by easyelliot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Va va voom

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? / Sportscaster Drea Avent Reminds Me Of Jayne Kennedy.... / Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.