Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria (986 Views)

Prof Usman Yusuf: The Contrast Of Obi / Reno Omokri Shows The Contrast Of Statement By Buhari And Garba Shehu In 5 Days / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Elbinawi: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Contrast of Shia Islam Treatment in South Africa & Nigeria

On 10th May, 2018 Bloodthirsty Wahhabi terrorists attacked the Imam Husayn (a.s) Mosque in Verulam, Durban, South Africa.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa visited the mosque on 7th July 2018 to meet the family of Martyr Abbas Essop, and the survivor of the attack, Sheikh Ali Nchinyane.

President Ramaphosa was accompanied by senior government officials and senior members of the ANC National Executive Committee. He expressed his strongest condemnation of Verulam attack as well as the attack on the Malmesbury Mosque on the last day of Ramadaan this year.

In Nigeria the Iconic Zaria Husseiniyya was the biggest Shia religious site in Africa. Two months before the inhuman Saudi-sponsored Zaria genocide, a Satellite channel in Saudi Arabia aired a documentary with sadness on the growing Shia Islam in Nigeria and they specifically pointed to the Zaria Husseiniyya. Two months latter, President Buhari sent the Army and bombed the Husseiniyya with Shia children, women and men inside. They killed Hundreds of defenseless Shia worshippers at the Zaria Husseiniyya. The Nigerian army completely destroyed the Zaria Husseiniyya and Governor Elrufai evacuated the dead bodies and debris.

The Nigerian Shia community is a victim of murderous BokoHaram terrorism on many occasions but there has never been any condolence from the Nigerian state and no investigation on those attacks.

Exactly on 27th November, 2015, the BokoHaram leader Abubakar Shekau threatened Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and the Nigerian Shia community with genocide. Two weeks later President Buhari brutally slaughtered 1000+ Shia children, women and men in Zaria and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury the evidences.

Bloodthirsty Saudi savages can never influence or order South African leaders to kill innocent Shia Muslims and destroy their Religious sites. But in Nigeria, the Buhari regime is firmly in the pocket of the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi savages. Whatever they ordered them, the murderous Buhari gang execute.

Recently in an interview with American Times, the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman boasted that they are behind the Zaria genocide in Nigeria and the illegal detention of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. He claimed they broke Iranian backbone in Africa.

In the past Sunni Islam completely dominated Black Africa but that is changing fast. Shia Islam is rapidly growing in Black Africa despite stiff opposition from murderous Wahhabi savages and their terrorism. 30 years ago there was no single indigenous Shia Muslim in Chad but today One-third of the population of Chad are Shia Muslims. 30 years ago there was no single indigenous Shia Muslim in Nigeria but today there are millions. All thanks to Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky!

The sublime teachings of the AhlulBayt (as) of the Prophet (sa) will continue to grow in Black Africa because that is the clear manifestation of true and unadulterated Islam. The Islam that celebrated the whole humanity. "People are either your brothers in faith or your equal in humanity" - Imam Ali (as) (First Shia Imam). Shia Islam never preach hatred towards Christians and Jews. Prophet Muhammad (sa) sent his persecuted followers to a just Christian King of Ethiopia. The just king accepted them and protected them for years. Why will the Christians of today be my enemy? Why?

One of the mistakes of African Muslims is that we equate Christianity and Western imperialism. And we attribute all the heinous genocidal crimes and atrocities of genocidal European savages to Christianity. If America invade a Muslim country and slaughter innocent Muslims, some people think "Christians are killing Muslims". God willing, we will continue to enlighten African Muslims of the clear difference of Christianity and Western imperialism. Western imperialism are notorious resources thieves and bloodthirsty savages who love the taste of blood while Christianity is a Monotheist religion that Islam honor.

On a final note, we ask humanity to put pressure on the murderous criminals and wicked agents of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria to Free His Eminence, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his injured wife, and all the captives of Zaria genocide. They brutally murdered 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky in his residence, rained bullets on him, his wife and entire family. What do these bloodthirsty savages want again?

Harun Elbinawi
Elbinawi.
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Omololu001: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Elbinawi:
Contrast

Bloodthirsty Saudi savages can never influence or order South African leaders to kill innocent Shia Muslims and destroy their Religious sites. But in Nigeria, the Buhari regime is firmly in the pocket of the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi savages. Whatever they ordered them, the murderous Buhari gang execute.

Recently in an interview with American Times, the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman boasted that they are behind the Zaria genocide in Nigeria and the illegal detention of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. He claimed they broke Iranian backbone in Africa.

In the past Sunni Islam completely dominated Black Africa but that is changing fast. Shia Islam is rapidly growing in Black Africa despite stiff opposition from murderous Wahhabi savages and their terrorism. 30 years ago there was no single indigenous Shia Muslim in Chad but today One-third of the population of Chad are Shia Muslims. 30 years ago there was no single indigenous Shia Muslim in Nigeria but today there are millions. All thanks to Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky!

Harun Elbinawi
Elbinawi.
elbinawi@yahoo.com
please I need evidence for this

1 Like

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by CaptainStephen(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Do they go about blocking roads, harassing passersby and brandishing weapons? Civility has never been akin to your groups activities.

4 Likes

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Redoil: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Islam fighting them selves and every other religion
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Not my problem sad
Aboki killing fellow aboki, let me come and be going sad
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2018
The Shias want to be an authority unto themselves.
If you guys can leave the main roads, maybe we will start taking you guys serious.

2 Likes

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
If you guys can leave the main roads, maybe we will start taking you guys serious.
Stop being a hypocrit, have you experienced Al Sunni jumat prayer before?

No matter how they brand Shia, they remember the most peaceful and liberal Islamic sect on earth.

An average Al sunni adherents are terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop being a hypocrit, have you experienced Al Sunni jumat prayer before?

No matter how they brand Shia, they remember the most peaceful and liberal Islamic sect on earth.

An average Al sunni adherents are terrorist.

Tell that to the residents of southern Kaduna.
Sunni Muslims have their own version of fanatics, which cascaded into full blown terrorist organisations like boko haram, but the Shias like creating government within government, more like an open cult without regards to constituted authority.
They are free to worship any where they like, they should stop thinking they are the law.

3 Likes

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Shi'a is the purest and best form of Islam. They are going to dominate Nigeria soon. Insha Allah.
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Shia brand of Islam should be adopted be the FG. Freedom of worship is enshrine in constitution.
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2018
so we should boil water?
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
I'm a Muslim and I got no problem with either branch of Islam, whether Shia or Sunni.
For me, what's important is that you are a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by saaron(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Do they go about blocking roads, harassing passersby and brandishing weapons?
Civility has never been akin to your groups activities.
And the sunni Muslims don't block roads too?
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Tell that to the residents of southern Kaduna.
Sunni Muslims have their own version of fanatics, which cascaded into full blown terrorist organisations like boko haram, but the Shias like creating government within government, more like an open cult without regards to constituted authority.
They are free to worship any where they like, they should stop thinking they are the law.
Continue lying to yourself, continue being deceived by Sunni propaganda.

I know Zaria very well and I have witnessed Shia procession countless likes. This is one Shia religious activity Al Sunni hate more than their life.

So my question is, what has Shia moslem done to show they created a government within a government?

Because as far as sensible people are concerned, they have not denounced Nigerian law or set up another law that runs parallel to the Nigerian law.

They tend to block road during their procession, and Al Sunni does same during their Jumat.

I was driving to Katsina town from Zaria to meet up an important appointment, but when I got to Malumfashi, you won't believe the kind of fear I felt that day.

Those people blocked Federal road. It was one Christian that dragged me into their shop till 10 past 2 PM that day.

Since that day, I don't drive in the North on Friday unless after their Jumat.

1 Like

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
BlacSmit:
Shi'a is the purest and best form of Islam. They are going to dominate Nigeria soon. Insha Allah.
Walahi, but they can't dominant Nigeria.

Those people are damn peaceful. Can you imagine they honour Church invitations and Christians do honour theirs too.

I just love those people.
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by CaptainStephen(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
saaron:
And the sunni Muslims don't block roads too?
see bro, I have witnessed countless of your activities and have also been harassed for merely passing by. I admit the action of government was uncalled for but it still doesn't absolve your group digression from its supposed peaceful endeavor in relation to your counterparts in South Africa as the OP raised.

3 Likes

Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by sorextee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
And u think killing dem is d solution?
Re: Contrast Of Shia Islam Treatment In South Africa & Nigeria by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
sorextee:

And u think killing dem is d solution?
Who said killing them was the solution

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Makes Amaechi His New Campaign Manager / Kemi-gate: Falana, SERAP And MURIC Have Suddenly Gone Blind, Deaf And Mute / See What Amnesty International Posted On Its Facebook Page About Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.