Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) (4357 Views)

3 Missing Men Rescued From Pacific Island After Writing Giant SOS In Sand / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) by oshe11: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
klexycole:

Rescue operation is still underway. Two people remain in the cave, a boy and the coach - Three navy seals and a doctor who is said to be watching over them.

The coach might not be rescued today. Their plans is to free four boys per day, now they are on the third today. Also, it is becoming dark already and the divers would have to rest.

Nonetheless, let's hope they complete the evacuation mission once and for all without having to re-enter the cave again.

I'm optimistic. smiley

Modified: All the boys and the coach are all out now. Good job to the rescue team. cheesy
Woooooowwwwww

Thank God

Good job by the team.....

Thanks for the update

Re: Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
May God have His mercy on our souls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15hotels In Nsukka That Are Close To The University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu / MY JOURNEY TO Cameroon:the Part Of The Country Fighting For Secession Like Igbos / American Visa Lottery Is Here Again October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.