Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51700 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ayusco85(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
eboy540:
you are a fool you download someone message dats divorce his wife, hopeless human being dats way u are

Ignore the messenger, just get the message. No one is perfect. Ur pastor's that worship money how are they better? Do u know what they do in secret
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
seguno2:

Is offering the same as tithes
Do you know what is destined for those who distort the Word of God? Hellfire. May that not be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.
amen
But it.must b ur portion IJN
Aproko
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by nlanded: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
organism3:
someone that knows Daddy Freeze should tell him that what dis man gives out is much more than tithe

That is exactly what Freeze is saying, give your money to the poor and not to a pastor through tithe. Freeze never said you give only 10% of your money to the poor, he was only been against people giving to pastors. These richest people in the world DON'T PAY TITHES.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by xakjustice(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
spiritual blessing that allows you live and die a poor man lmao grin grin grin oh I forgot your reward is in a heaven no living has ever been ,seen or experienced but sure exists for real grin grin.

i wonder why your pastors ask you to donate or sow seeds so they can build and own more mega churches, universities,fly jets, and ride in latest exotics cars instead of worshipping Jesus & waiting and depending on the spiritual blessing to provide just like you're being told grin grin

it is well

So those paying tithes are MUMUs... Thank God I no Dey....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by gerona: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please Freeze nobody is forcing you to pay tithe. Become the world's 3rd richest by abstaining, we will love to celebrate a Nigerian with such grandiose fit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
ericsmith:

honestly its getting boring defending these topic over n over again... we all are children of GOd,,our pastors are servants of God ,, so what the Bleep is wrong if children of God bless servant of God. more over who the Bleep are you to tell me how or who is right to give my money..
as far as am concern freeze is a nonentity ,,those pastor he is busy cracking is head over,, donate massively & offer scholarship to youths non stop ,, in my church 1st class graduates get brand new car + pocket money + wardrobe allowance as long as you are a certified member.
go to redeem ,,winners,, mfm headquarters,, research and you will be shocked @ the massive donations from the churches to the public.
it is not the responsibility of churches to eradicate poverty ,channel your cry to govt. pay tithe is by choice not by force or arm, instead of ranting online keep ur money ,do whatever you like.
daddy freeze as been saving is tithe all these years he never rich like skales. how many youths is daddy fridge sponsporing, never seen him donating.
Na wa for waec.
Nothing is wrong with the children of God blessing servants of God. The only problem is that govt is yet to arrest these pastors for "obtaining by false pretence". Which goes back to my initial question: is there any record which says Christ or any of His disciples collected tithe or asked CHRISTIANS to pay tithe to pastors?
Daddy freeze might be a non entity. These pastors were also non entities before the tithes of both the peasants and the well-to-do made them super rich.
Your reasoning may not be adequate for my next question(s) but I'll ask you all the same: how much do these churches make year to year?
How much of these monies is used on charity/the church? How much is equally used for the pastors' personal estate?
The charity you claim happens is a mere PR if you understand that the church is used to secure financial freedom for your oga(s) at the top.
By the way, you are a part of govt.
Let's wake up to our civil responsibilities and this debate will die a natural death.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by chijokz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
new2012:

99.99 % of non tithe payers including you, live from leg to mouth I suppose.

There are blessing associated with giving, and that's a law of nature... The More you give, the more you receives. I don't know of it's tithes, offerings, beggers, charity that work for you.
You hit nail on the head..Giving to the poor should be the pinnacle of Giving according to the teachings of Christ.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by chuxxxx007: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Imagine a Nigerian pastor having 10 of the world richest in his Church...
...he will just become the world's richest effortlessly....
...if u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by UFOdioh: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Big lie. Where is your own quotation to back up your lies. Free the sheepie.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by toyinblue: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
This daddy freeze guy should just shut up and mind his business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Hakeem12(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth
They will get their rewards in heaven
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
mostmorgan:
Christians are not paying titles to pastors, they are only paying titles for a divine connection to GOD'S blessings
The man who goes to babalawo does not care what the baba does. His concern is to get what he wants. Are you saying you are guilty of this?
If no, then please answer the question(s): did Christ or his disciples collect tithe? Did Christ or any of His disciples asked you to pay tithe to a pastor?
Seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added. That is the koko. Tithe paying (Nigerian context) is not christian like. It is solution seeking just as the gentiles and pegans did.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by unipol(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Your pastors are being employed by non tithers. Only for same pastors to deceive his members.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by brodalokie: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
xakjustice:
spiritual blessing that allows you live and die a poor man lmao grin grin grin oh I forgot your reward is in a heaven no living has ever been ,seen or experienced but sure exists for real grin grin.

i wonder why your pastors ask you to donate or sow seeds so they can build and own more mega churches, universities,fly jets, and ride in latest exotics cars instead of worshipping Jesus & waiting and depending on the spiritual blessing to provide just like you're being told grin grin

it is well

So those paying tithes are MUMUs... Thank God I no Dey....

A little leven puffed up the whole lump. As much as the are true believers, there are true pastors.

Everyone's calling is different. You can't sent a king to do a blacksmith or shoemakers job, can you?
So is a prophet different from pastor. All malam with e cattle bro

And by the way I just discovered the shoemaker is actually Thor, son of Odin and champion of assgaurd grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
bionixs:
if he pays to pastor, he would call you and freeze to tell you. meanwhile,you and your hero freeze don't pay tithe right? what is your financial rating or position in your street, or freeze as an OAP in Lagos not to talk of Nigeria since una no dey give pastor?
My financial rating is not your spiritual konsyne.
My issue is "are our brains being washed according to the spiritual guide (bible)?
My issue also is that the black man prefers bojuboju and hype to waking up to his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by new2012: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:
there's difference between giving willingly cus you want to and giving because you fear something

95% of Nigerian pastors uses the fear tactics to make people give and that's fact.

Whether the person gave freely or give from fear, I'm sure you're not the person, SO why are you bothered?

The person request for liberation from you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
MorataFC:
so who pay tithes to the pastors?
Chai, Morata!
Livites collect tithe because they do not work or acquire properties. There is no record of them using the tithe collected for business or personal pursuits.
Your pastor runs a school, hospital... flies in his private jet. Is he a Livi with an exception?
If then your pastor is not an exception to the instructions in the bible (who collects tithe and how the tithe is applied) then, wahala dey.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by SexTin(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
MorataFC:
Daddy frozen brain, I know you don't pay tithes, can you show us the position u occupy in the list?
Sharrap. So, Pastor have house, jets, cars, investment to mention a few. But what do you have. Jesus, John, Peter and others dont collect tithes and are not rich. And more also, what do you have since paying your tithes. Pay Your Tith To A Baptist, Coz Nobody Owns It.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by kolawoleibukun2: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
this was not the initial bargain. your GO's was caught on tape affirming that the tithe imports physical blessings. why you come day change am to spiritual and eternal again?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by kolawoleibukun2: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do you and your GO know the tithe-payers personally?
Tithe-payers are Malaysian boys, politicians, ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers.
If your pastors know these Malaysian boys, kidnappers, and ritualists personally as tithe-payers in the church, should we hold them complicit in their crimes? TB Joshua and Adeboye have both visited those Malaysian boys in Malaysia and they confessed publicly to have remitted stolen cash to those two celebrity pastors. They both accepted without questioning the source of the cash that they received. You and I know fo'sure what the Malaysian boys do to make their income.

your question na just ploy to digress. the man quote bible join him comment.
why dont you read to understand b4 attacking freeze?
nosiebaba:
One question for freeze. DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN PERSONALLY!?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Kenneto1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Have dady freez met Mark in person [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by jolarify4(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

And is any member of your family even rich. Yes we don't but we are comfortable at least freeze has a good job and two good cars and living fine and happy. If you know me as well u will know am not as rich as mark but very comfortable and contended at least more comfortable than ur generation grin
this is deep fatality
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by xpmode(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
nosiebaba:
One question for freeze. DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN PERSONALLY!?

Dont mind the stupid man, Nairaland Atheist used to boast that Mark was and atheist and wasn't blessed by God, but it was a shocker for them all including seun when Mark declare he wasn't an atheist, but was raised a Jewish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chuks9000:

He said "it is stated no where in the new testament that tithe should be paid to a pastor" or "practice one and practice all laws as in the old testament"
Is this true or false?
So, where is the spiritual & eternal blessings if the teaching of Christ is not followed?
If you believe in ''Tithe' is a believe and when you don't it is also a believe, both; so therefore you don't force people not to pay what they believe which you don't, neither your argument is supreme to theirs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Kingspin(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:

it is well
You don't believe then leave those that do. Is not by force.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:

it is well

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chuks9000:

Na wa for waec.
Nothing is wrong with the children of God blessing servants of God. The only problem is that govt is yet to arrest these pastors for "obtaining by false pretence". Which goes back to my initial question: is there any record which says Christ or any of His disciples collected tithe or asked CHRISTIANS to pay tithe to pastors?
Daddy freeze might be a non entity. These pastors were also non entities before the tithes of both the peasants and the well-to-do made them super rich.
Your reasoning may not be adequate for my next question(s) but I'll ask you all the same: how much do these churches make year to year?
How much of these monies is used on charity/the church? How much is equally used for the pastors' personal estate?
The charity you claim happens is a mere PR if you understand that the church is used to secure financial freedom for your oga(s) at the top.
By the way, you are a part of govt.
Let's wake up to our civil responsibilities and this debate will die a natural death.

can you hear yourselve @ all,,, " obtaining under false pretence" i.e nigerian pastors are false becos they collect tithe,,says who?? daddy freeze & chuks... on what qualifications?
was tithe mentioned in the bible yes or no?? was their anywhere that says "donnt pay tithe" in the bible?? if xtainity is all about new testament ,, why the Bleep does every bible have an old testament. just adding weight to the bible sef!
you are a disgrace to xtainity becos even traditionalist that sacrifice people to appease their gods wonnt talkshit about there tradition.
talking of the noble churches all these G.O are over qualified in there various profession.. papa oyedepo is an architect ,who singlehandedly designed his church ,a structure that remain distinct in the world ,, a man like that without pastorship would make better income than one ordinary OAP.
papa adeboye is a mathematician phd,as a lecturer would earn more than an OAP.even my small church pastor naa oga 4 mtn
daddy odukoya is a genticist ,established the Daniel & Fola Biotechnology Foundation,[5] a registered NGO, to train Nigerian citizens in molecular biology and biotechnology.
you see why these men cannt bring themselves low to a nonentity like freeze & chuks.
a church remains a non profitable organisation ,hence no tax neither are the churches subjected to SR ( social responsibility) ,,what is cocoa cola,glo & pepsi e.t.c SR to the communities asides endorsing artist with millions.. those are where the govt should look into.
i am no part of any rubbish govt ,but i know even in politics n social club members make donations & pay dues.
with all the setbacks in the country ,,donnt pay tithe is what chuks call civil responsibility,, when we wake up will that provide adequate health care & other social basic amenities or revive the economy ... what does civil reaponsibilities got to do with church,, you are just a douche impersonating retardiness
civil responsibilities are obligation of the citizens to a state or country
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by wittyt98(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
new2012:

Whether the person gave freely or give from fear, I'm sure you're not the person, SO why are you bothered?

The person request for liberation from you?
so you mean because I've never been robbed I shouldn't criticize or call out a robbery? lmao grin grin. u re a funny man grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Btruth: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dottore:
Bitter truth
yeah....lol. That’s my moniker Btruth (bitter truth).

There's nothing wrong in paying tithe though. But the ways & manners pastors are spending the money is what I have problem with.

Some one-man church has even turn it into family business in such a ways that when founder is dead. His family will claim the ownership of the church (example: C.A.C Lion of Judah in Egbeda and many more like that).

Churches should get involved more in welfare services to the less privilege in their denominations. By so doing, collection of tithes will be justified. Not seeing Pastors & Pastor (Mrs) cruising around in an exotic cars and owing fleet of private jets.

my take though.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by wittyt98(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=69195292][/quote] you're welcome beautiful lady grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by front4line: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.

This is a fallacy in logic.
A foolish Attempt at evading the question.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by new2012: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:
so you mean because I've never been robbed I shouldn't criticize or call out a robbery? lmao grin grin. u re a funny man grin

...and you laugh at no jokes? You gotta be weird!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.