Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport (492 Views)

USA Visa: Nigerian Investors, Others To Pay More / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Do I have to pay more than the official price for a Nigerian passport
Re: Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by mrtomola(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
kayvinci:
Do I have to pay more than the official price for a Nigerian passport

YES you have to because the whole system is corrupts... angry
Re: Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by braine(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
You don't have to pay. But if you want convenience, you have to pay.

Same applies to almost every other document you need in Nigeria such as drivers license et al.

Things need to change seriously.
Re: Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by vivypretty(f): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
please does anyone know how much it is likely to cost.
Re: Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by mrtomola(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
vivypretty:
please does anyone know how much it is likely to cost.

30 - 33k for 32 pages.... this Price is not official tho.
Re: Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport by vivypretty(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
mrtomola:

30 - 33k for 32 pages.... this Price is not official tho.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nine-year-old Emerges Dubai Airport Billionth Passenger / Traveling Out Of Nigeria For Study/work / Obudu Mountain Resort: The Perfect Honeymoon/holiday Destination In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.