Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos (53490 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by DCLXV1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anachy loading....
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by kokomaster3d: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
I heard the man died today. I was there when it happened. It happened in Papalanto Ogun, not Apapa. The youths also burnt and destroyed all the custom check points along the Ilaro axis. Some of the custom officers had to run for their life.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by onward4life(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
But while did they kill someone

#StreetGotAuthority
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by ademoladeji(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dude is lucky oooooooo

see tyre as e dey stare at the angry yoots
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
kestolove95:
Una for kill am to useless custom people, na dem dey tif d rice go dem house, but y importing foreign rice? Na contraband idiot dead man...rot in hell for wanting to destroy out economy

1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by oweman: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=youngsahito post=69188977]he should have been a roasted barbeque by now...

For you to eat Ngwa man
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 21savages: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Custom my dream job anytime any day.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by dFroshie(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
The angry youths hurt me badly by not breaking the bastard neck.

my eyes dey see double ni abi no b you

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Jasen1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I heard the man died today. I was there when it happened. It happened in Papalanto Ogun, not Apapa. The youths also burnt and destroyed all the custom check points along the Ilaro axis. Some of the custom officers had to run for their life.

Really??

Now innocent people will pay for it

Seriously am among those that want all this uniform men to be dealt with

But watching this video alone my heart can't hold but to feel pity for him
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by gcloud(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Make the Man thank im lucky star
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by CocoaOla: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
when government agency failed to have sense public will put sense into them don't kill your own citizens carry them to court they won't hear custom is found of killing innocent harmless citizens too much.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Segeshow: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is so unfortunate, the comments I'm reading on this thread explains why we are where we are today. A man doing his job(law enforcement) apprehends a criminal and the criminal dies, then everyone begins to vilify the poor customs man doing his job. People calling for lynching and tires. Someone's parent. I am truly and really sad I have to encounter these barbaric, spiteful, violent, horrible bastards who walk up and down everyday and go to church and mosque,yet have no qualms to take a life. May God judge each an every one as they deserve. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
The sad part is the custom officers did not kill the alleged smuggler for breaking Nigeria law. They killed him because he refused to give them money, for their pocket.

The callousness at which our people in uniform display toward the lives of their fellow citizens is just nauseating. As Nigerians, we should value the humanity that connects us all. Money and material things is making us lose that. It shouldn't.

My appeal is that we should care a lil more about each other. Now, no one has gained from this occurrence because the alleged smuggler is death and the custom officer is near-death, with internal injuries that may eventually kill him. Very sad!

4 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by cc77(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jeisssy:
Get this quality Spy Recording Eyeglass, This Recording Eyeglass can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Eyeglass is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Eyeglass to secretly monitor people. Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
your last price?
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 2Mekus: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mmmchhhhh. Blodied? Make him thank his stars that they did not succeed in making him join the man they killed in the spirit world.

Anyway, make I come dey go jare.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Scary comments all through.. God why we dey like wild animals for this part of the globe why Are we really same human beings as the caucasians & the rest human race or na lie Na wah oo
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Henon: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
kestolove95:
Una for kill am to useless custom people, na dem dey tif d rice go dem house, but y importing foreign rice? Na contraband idiot dead man...rot in hell for wanting to destroy out economy
Kill him? He May not be guilty of the crime; could be case of being at wrong place at wrong time. Somebody's father and husband.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Btruth: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
hardywaltz:
Those advocating for State Police should have a rethink
I think it will be better in a way sha.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Segeshow:
It is so unfortunate, the comments I'm reading on this thread explains why we are where we are today. A man doing his job(law enforcement) apprehends a criminal and the criminal dies, then everyone begins to vilify the poor customs man doing his job. People calling for lynching and tires. Someone's parent. I am truly and really sad I have to encounter these barbaric, spiteful, violent, horrible bastards who walk up and down everyday and go to church and mosque,yet have no qualms to take a life. May God judge each an every one as they deserve. Amen.
Baba the thing weak me i swear shocked Na real humans dey comment soo.. And dey go still dey claim righteous.... Amen to that prayer
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by fedora04: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gradually it is happening.. We think it doesn't matter but this is how it starts... Might take 10years maybe

Rebellion.. Ask turkey, Egypt, Syria etc..

There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Softhands(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Never! No going back on state police... It's a settled deal..
hardywaltz:
Those advocating for State Police should have a rethink
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Greizman: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na Buhari I want make we beat like this
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by flexshop(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Segeshow:

Will you shut your trap! I’m vilified by your comment, who made customs judge jury and executioner of criminals. I know you are one of them but una cup go full one day. Civilians you people waste on a daily basis will rise up one day. Mark it

3 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Segeshow:
Have you heard of sars, army, common lastma sef?
When they stop you on theroad and are ready to shoot you if you don't bribe them
When they arrest you for no good reason because to them, everybody be criminal
When they just want to flex like big boys

Law enforcement military and politicians are the most hated set of people in nigeria because they have power and most of them abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by kaykaymcb(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by flexshop(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
dairykidd:

Baba the thing weak me i swear shocked Na real humans dey comment soo.. And dey go still dey claim righteous.... Amen to that prayer

Says a benefaciary of the corruption in our law enforcement agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Callistus80(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Make somebody hang tyre for his neck na....Tyre is not even far fetched. He is even sittin close to one tyre.......

Pass me the Lighter
Nawao
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Eddykutar: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
He should be dead seriously. Police go do any how, custom too. Are Nigerians animal that some people will just kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by donshady(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
The man talking in the video said the other customs are running to call solders. The mobs ran after them to hit them instantly. The Mobs don't care anymore. And this is how this God Damm government will be taken when the time comes if there's no change in the country .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Samyyornw5050: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think it's time we take the law into our hands and safe our lives.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by no1madman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
21savages:
Custom my dream job anytime any day.
Ole!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.