Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos (53493 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Laids: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
kestolove95:
Una for kill am to useless custom people, na dem dey tif d rice go dem house, but y importing foreign rice? Na contraband idiot dead man...rot in hell for wanting to destroy out economy

I can't believe anyone can say this about a dead person... Smh

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Baroba(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeria does not have to capacity to grow enough rice to feed it's population, rice is a staple crop in Naija eaten by almost everyone.. We still need to import, a quota and high duty fees can be placed to avoid flooding the country with cheap import..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by LZAA: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
A Customs official would be thanking his stars after escaping death at the hands of angry mob in Apapa area of Lagos state. It was gathered that the Customs personnel and his colleagues allegedly killed someone in the area because of "smuggled rice". The young men in the area mobilized themselves and descended on the officer they could catch.

The Customs officer was beaten black and blue and also injured in the process.

A video posted online shows the moment the officer was begging for his life after being left bloodied.

Some youths restrained their colleagues from further beating the man as they decided to leave him because of his status as para-military personnel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/customs-officer-beaten-mercilessly-by-angry-mob-in-lagos-photos-video.html

Watch Video HERE

Dt conehead tho grin
Owo mi da crew strike again
Cc immhotep GmBuharii pointzerom iceberg3 Roger3D
Sarkin
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by emmym16(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Make somebody hang tyre for his neck na....Tyre is not even far fetched. He is even sittin close to one tyre.......

Pass me the Lighter

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
flexshop:

Says a benefaciary of the corruption in our law enforcement agencies.
Just see this mumuni.... Assumption kill u there, how u take know be beneficiary... Thats how u go about accusing people wrongly. Your cup go fill one day no worry angry
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Jacksyn09(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ok.. please correct your caption... it didn't happen in Lagos, it happened in Ogun state.. Papalanto to be precise, in ewekoro local government area..
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by thunderbabs: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
You dont mess with the pipu.... We still jus dey look all dz sars ni.. D day beating go baff one of deir squads, ehnnn...
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Eddykutar:
He should be dead seriously. Police go do any how, custom too. Are Nigerians animal that some people will just kill.
As if ordinary civilians don't do that to themselves in the name of jungle justice, cult gangs Fulani herdsmen & BH boys.. I don't in any way support our paramilitary or security operatives. I hate them more than u but taking laws into our own hands thereby taking lives doesn't make us any better.. You guys should really think & its little changes like these that can make great impacts in our society.. A lot of innocent souls have been lost to jungle justice more than our security agencies have done altogether... You guys should chill & think. We can't go on like this. And one eediot was quick to call me a beneficiary to those agencies.. Those are the kind of smelly mouth blood thirsty touts who are quick to point accusing fingers at innocents to be lynched & killed in public places while they masturbate to it... Sick mutherfuckkker angry
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
They should have burnt him alive.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 21savages: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
no1madman:
Ole!
E concern u
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by flexshop(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
dairykidd:

Just see this mumuni.... Assumption kill u there, how u take know be beneficiary... Thats how u go about accusing people wrongly. Your cup go fill one day no worry angry

Anyone who supports the absurd is guilty. A civilian was summarily executed and you open your gutter to defend the killers. Omo ale jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Segeshow:
It is so unfortunate, the comments I'm reading on this thread explains why we are where we are today. A man doing his job(law enforcement) apprehends a criminal and the criminal dies, then everyone begins to vilify the poor customs man doing his job. People calling for lynching and tires. Someone's parent. I am truly and really sad I have to encounter these barbaric, spiteful, violent, horrible bastards who walk up and down everyday and go to church and mosque,yet have no qualms to take a life. May God judge each an every one as they deserve. Amen.
My prayer for you is that very soon you will become a prey to the high-handedness of these predators, in addition I pray that you will not live to tell the story.
How many sons, daughters, fathers and mothers have been destroyed by these evil uniform men in the course of executing their duties?
If a proper investigation is carried out it would not be unconnected with the refusal of the victim to bribe them.
May God judge you based on your silly comment.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by flexshop(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
dairykidd:

As if ordinary civilians don't do that to themselves in the name of jungle justice, cult gangs Fulani herdsmen & BH boys.. I don't in any way support our paramilitary or security operatives. I hate them more than u but taking laws into our own hands thereby taking lives doesn't make us any better.. You guys should really think & its little changes like these that can make great impacts in our society.. A lot of innocent souls have been lost to jungle justice more than our security agencies have done altogether... You guys should chill & think. We can't go on like this. And one eediot was quick to call me a beneficiary to those agencies.. Those are the kind of smelly mouth blood thirsty touts who are quick to point accusing fingers at innocents to be lynched & killed in public places while they masturbate to it... Sick mutherfuckkker angry

With this your mentality, there would be no Arab spring. Do you even know how many people were killed by the populace during the French Revolution? Or you are not aware it was during that time the guillotine was conceived to make the killings faster?

Continue supporting barbarism and human right abuses by our law enforcement agencies. Your dose is coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
donshady:
The man talking in the video said the other customs are running to call solders. The mobs ran after them to hit them instantly. The Mobs don't care anymore. And this is how this God Damm government will be taken when the time comes if there's no change in the country .
Nice job by the yoots, let this zoo burn.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigerians need to rise against the extrajudicial executions of these executioners.
Imagine being stripped of your rights for no just cause, because they sighted you coming out from the bank with crisp banknotes. They invaded your privacy by going through your messages and still made you to part with some money to get freed.
What on earth would stop me from lynching these criminals if I had the opportunity!
To anyone condenming me, may it be your turn tomorrow so that you can really appreciate my story but I pray you live to tell the story.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
kestolove95:
Una for kill am to useless custom people, na dem dey tif d rice go dem house, but y importing foreign rice? Na contraband idiot dead man...rot in hell for wanting to destroy out economy
...............................................................................................

Be patient my dear friend in typing correctly. It gives headache when prepositions are tensely abused.
God bless bro

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nurabs24(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
The youths didn't do well o, if the man catches any of them, the person will suffer o.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by gonkin(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
I no fit just dey there. No need to kill him cuz that bad. Im just gonna condemn one eye. Let me see him heal from that.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by durubennie(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by positivethought: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
dainformant:
A Customs official would be thanking his stars after escaping death at the hands of angry mob in Apapa area of Lagos state. It was gathered that the Customs personnel and his colleagues allegedly killed someone in the area because of "smuggled rice". The young men in the area mobilized themselves and descended on the officer they could catch.

The Customs officer was beaten black and blue and also injured in the process.

A video posted online shows the moment the officer was begging for his life after being left bloodied.

Some youths restrained their colleagues from further beating the man as they decided to leave him because of his status as para-military personnel.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/customs-officer-beaten-mercilessly-by-angry-mob-in-lagos-photos-video.html

Watch Video HERE

with this kind of attitude by nigerian youth,i wouldnt blame any security personnel for refusing to take any risk to go the extra mile in doing their job,imagine people happily caling for the death of the custom officer not minding that most likely the actions of the smuglers on been caught led to the killings,truly what we nigerians need is ruthless iron fist to match our unruly behaviours.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
flexshop:

Anyone who supports the absurd is guilty. A civilian was summarily executed and you open your gutter to defend the killers. Omo ale jati jati
Now where did i defend the killers Useless amala brain of urs cannot comprehend anything except ewedu or begiri.. Dullard
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
flexshop:

With this your mentality, there would be no Arab spring. Do you even know how many people were killed by the populace during the French Revolution? Or you are not aware it was during that time the guillotine was conceived to make the killings faster?

Continue supporting barbarism and human right abuses by our law enforcement agencies. Your dose is coming...
And u think u are smart trying to replay what the French did in the 1780's now in 2018 grin guy now i know u are really retar.ded & ur brain is permanently on reverse. Its people like u that glorify what was the norm in the Dark Ages by trying to apply it in modern society & still believe they are right.. No wonder God gives us the leaders we deserve until we evolve with the whole world instead of going backwards. Evolve ur own mind dimw!t History is meant to teach & learn avoidable errors to become better integrated with the ever evolving society. Now that i know ur problem abeg no quote me again ur to stup!d to comprehend wisdom of any kind. Keep garnering cheap likes from ur fellow dullardz. Maybe when ur brain go open u will realise how f00lishly u argued today.. Buzz off!!!
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Cumtroller: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
DCLXV1:
Anachy loading....
Learn to spell...

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by eniade07: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not Apapa Lagos. It happened in Papalanto Ogun state....very unfortunate and sad.
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by idris4eva(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
This happened yesterday in papa in between ifo and ewekoro and not apapa.

Stop giving false info
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by updatechange(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fake news... this happened on saturday in papa ogun state and not papa Lagos state. Stupid bloggers foolish posters. angry
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by unadeymadkwa: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Fuick the dead man and fuick the custom guy.. Both of them are not needed in my Nigeria
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by flexshop(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2018
dairykidd:

And u think u are smart trying to replay what the French did in the 1780's now in 2018 grin guy now i know u are really retar.ded & ur brain is permanently on reverse. Its people like u that glorify what was the norm in the Dark Ages by trying to apply it in modern society & still believe they are right.. No wonder God gives us the leaders we deserve until we evolve with the whole world instead of going backwards. Evolve ur own mind dimw!t History is meant to teach & learn avoidable errors to become better integrated with the ever evolving society. Now that i know ur problem abeg no quote me again ur to stup!d to comprehend wisdom of any kind. Keep garnering cheap likes from ur fellow dullardz. Maybe when ur brain go open u will realise how f00lishly u argued today.. Buzz off!!!

Yes talk about apples and oranges.... your brain astigmatism skipped the Arab spring part and picked up the French Revolution. ....
Why God put #**ls like you in the same country with sane humans is beyond me...

F#c# off
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2018
flexshop:

Yes talk about apples and oranges.... your brain astigmatism skipped the Arab spring part and picked up the French Revolution. ....
Why God put #**ls like you in the same country with sane humans is beyond me...

F#c# off

Fvck u midget.. Call the mods tongue
Re: Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos by salvarhymez: 12:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Jublissga:
Shun jungle justice

The day SARS will shoot you, we'll let them go to further preach the gospel to stop jungle justice... � �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.