Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Foodstuffs Exporting A Gold Mine Business.* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foodstuffs Exporting A Gold Mine Business.* (550 Views)

Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo / A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture. / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuffs Exporting A Gold Mine Business.* by great107: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
*FOODSTUFFS EXPORTING A GOLD MINE BUSINESS.*
U too can Tap into the goldmine in the exporting of foodstuffs and o ther products to countries like UK,Us,Europe,and make cool money this second term of 2018

The opportunity in export business is massive not all those already in the exporting business but even the new comers
Do you know that more than 30millon of Nigerians are living abroad and most of them consumed our local food everyday.
Over 40 thousand Nigerian African food stuffs grocery stores all over Europe and US are waiting for you to become there supplier and make over 200%profit in return
And the good part of it is that you can start with as low as 20 thousand naira

*OUR TRAINING WILL SHOW U:*
How to export bitter kola
How to export charcoal
How to export food like Such as Plantain, Plantain flour, Ogbono, Mango seeds, Yam Flour, Snail, Vegetable-Ugwu, Water Leaves, Bitter Leaves,Utazi Leaves, Ewedu Leaves, Tete Leaves, Scent Leaves, Pumpkin/Ugu Leaves, Cassava Leaves, Moi Moi Leaves, Bitter Kola, Kola Nut, Pea Nuts, Okro, Locust Brown Beans,White Beans, Ground Beans, Dried Prawns, Garri, Avacado, Dry Fish, Melon, Jatropha plant, Jatropha Oil, Jatropha Seeds, Pepper-ground, Pepper-fresh/frozen, Pepper-small spicy, Habanero Pepper, Black Pepper, Pepper-bulb(tatase), Plum Tomatoes, Plain Flour, Chilli Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Palm Oil, Fufu Flour, Bean, Bean Flour, Cray Fish, Yam, Fruit-Orange, Mango, Pineapple, Ofada Rice, Spinach, Uha, Smoked Fish, Cucumber, Carrot,Tea,Shea Butter, Honey,Easy Cook Rice, Fufu, Ogi, Poundo Yam, Rice Flour, Stock Fish, Groundnut, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Maggi, Thyme, Curry, Nutmeg, Shawa, Cocoyam, Garden Egg, Beef/Meat, Palm Fruit, Ogiri, Periwinkle, Ehu and more

*WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME:*

Benefits: 

1. Identify exportable foodstuff in Nigeria.

2. Learn Foodstuff export international standards.

3. Foodstuff export procedures.

4. Export documentation for foodstuff.

5. How to start foodstuff export with little capital.
. A to Z of foodstuff export to International markets.

8. How to identify genuine serious buyers.

9. Foodstuff export product quotation and price determination

10. The quality packaging types for foodstuff products.

11. Other methods exporting foodstuff through courier and sea.

12. How to detect and avoid international trade scams and fraudulent buyers.

13. How to source products locally with ease

14. How to get paid by overseas buyers.

15. How to secure foodstuff contracts.

16. Risk management in the foodstuff export business.

*TRAINING STARTS MONDAY 16/07/2018 @ 8PM*

TRAINING FEE; #2,700

*Join through this link if interested*

https:///2yx6iUiEy3U6dtGYwkwcOK

*YOU WILL BE TAUGHT ON HOW TO*

1. how to get foreign buyers

2. How to package your goods

3. How to get paid

4. How to send without needing exporting licence etc

5.How to negotiate with foreign buyer

6.how to send your goods without difficulties

7.the process of sending

8.40-50 goods for exports that will create wealth for you.

9. Procedures on how to cheap through sea.

10. How and when to acquire exporting licence

And I will still be available to guide you after the training

You don't need much to start this biz with a token of 20-30thousnad you can start depending on your pocket

*TUITION FEE #2,700*

Or
WhatsApp 08063767565
Re: Foodstuffs Exporting A Gold Mine Business.* by great107: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Come learn today, pchat me now on 08063767565

(1) (Reply)

Topfeeds Awarded Nigeria’s Most Preferred Animal Feeds Brand 2018 / 6000 Metric Tonnes Of Soya Beans Avaiable For Pick Up / Imported Turkey And Broilers For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.