Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (118041 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Fadiga24(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
In the world's poorest country...

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Obierika(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Progressive countries are building factories while we're here building religious centres that add no value to the economy!

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by samwash(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
I wonder pple calling for pastors head, is it the church that suppose to give employment or the government?
To some extent government owns land, why can't they build factors & industries which will employed both the skilled & unskilled workers.
Stop hating the Church.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Kennydoc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:
angry Christian criminals. Why must everything be church, church, church Why can't we build the world's biggest hospitals? How about building world's biggest factories? Everything must be about religion because we live in a crazy part of the world where people are afraid to use their brains but will rather hope on a sky daddy to come down from heaven and help them. No wonder pulpit criminals called pastors and bishops are investing heavily in building more churches. The higher the buildings, the higher the income generated. God no kukuma get bank account but all church money is said to belong to God. Religious fraud is becoming a norm in the society yet our dumb govt will rather ignore than regulate the Nonsense

Why will Enenche build the largest hospital? Is he a practising medical doctor? Why will he build factories? Will they survive? P&G is closing down it's plants in Nigeria, and you're shouting factories, factories.

Why is he building that kind of auditorium? That's what you should try and find out. Presently, the church runs 5 services every Sunday, and their auditorium which sits nearly 10000 people is overcrowded in each of the services. He needs a bigger auditorium to accommodate the congregants in one roof.
Is it his fault that his church is growing? The man has the word of truth in his mouth and people are going to receive. He didn't cajole people to join his church.

Mind you that Dr Enenche is a medical doctor. He got called into the ministry even as a medical student. In his final year, he was the national president of Nigerian Conference of Christian Medical and Dental Students, in 1991 or so. If he had stuck to medical practice, he would have been a professor of medicine by now. He didn't become a pastor for money. Medicine could feed him.

7 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by kechywillz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one come dey like football stadium

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by AntiGod: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:
angry Christian criminals. Why must everything be church, church, church Why can't we build the world's biggest hospitals? How about building world's biggest factories? Everything must be about religion because we live in a crazy part of the world where people are afraid to use their brains but will rather hope on a sky daddy to come down from heaven and help them. No wonder pulpit criminals called pastors and bishops are investing heavily in building more churches. The higher the buildings, the higher the income generated. God no kukuma get bank account but all church money is said to belong to God. Religious fraud is becoming a norm in the society yet our dumb govt will rather ignore than regulate the Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by stevedre: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wiinnd:
Ask your government. If government can start reciprocating the kind of development seen in the church today, we would not be where we are today. Just imagine if the government can produce something that would employ 10,000 youths in one state and do that for nine other states, we would have 100,000 people employed already. If the current largest church (50000 capacity) built by living Faith Church in the year 90's or so, couldn't have the government of Nigeria being able to take cue from them and sought a way to create jobs? It really pains me when I see people blaming church for the government inability.

GOD bless you. Creating jobs and providing a better physical life is the job of the government. Churches support on humanitarian basis which is not by force but people refuse to demand for a good standard of living and better health care from the government instead they prefer to transfer their aggression on the church.
GOD bless you again for speaking my mind.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
[s]
Kennydoc:

Why will Enenche build the largest hospital? Is he a practising medical doctor? Why will he build factories? Will they survive? P&G is closing down it's plants in Nigeria, and you're shouting factories, factories.

Why is he building that kind of auditorium? That's what you should try and find out. Presently, the church runs 5 services every Sunday, and their auditorium which sits nearly 10000 people is overcrowded in each of the services. He needs a bigger auditorium to accommodate the congregants in one roof.
Is it his fault that his church is growing? The man has the word of truth in his mouth and people are going to receive. He didn't cajole people to join his church.

Mind you that Dr Enenche is a medical doctor. He got called into the ministry even as a medical student. In his final year, he was the national president of Nigerian Conference of Christian Medical and Dental Students, in 1991 or so. If he had stuck to medical practice, he would have been a professor of medicine by now. He didn't become a pastor for money. Medicine could feed him.
[/s]

Absolute bunkum

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Flashh: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Irrelevant and waste of money/resources.

More capacity to accommodate more jobless youths in the auditorium. Which doesn't guarantee jobs or heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by wiloy2k8(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:

Niga u dey vex , But i agree to wetin u talk

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by somehow: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:

So you want Buhari to regulate churches so that people like you will turn around to call him a jidahist?
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by laydoh(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wiinnd:
Ask your government. If government can start reciprocating the kind of development seen in the church today, we would not be where we are today. Just imagine if the government can produce something that would employ 10,000 youths in one state and do that for nine other states, we would have 100,000 people employed already. If the current largest church (50000 capacity) built by living Faith Church in the year 90's or so, couldn't have the government of Nigeria being able to take cue from them and sought a way to create jobs? It really pains me when I see people blaming church for the government inability.
na trash you dey talk brother.must the country do everything?since we already know that the country cant help us,why cant we help ourselves,must we depend on them for everything since we know they are not ready to.think of what you can do for your nation not what ur nation can do for you.is it d govt that did everything 4 d developed countries?the able people did
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na only church them sabi build and the foolish members go dey die dey follow them.
The temple of God is the body not the building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by oweman: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Biggest churches in a nation of biggest looters where thieves pay tithes on stolen public money .
Me I sorry for those celebrating this nonsense .

KIRIMINALS ALL OF THEM .

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Demzious4life(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
TheTakeOver:
What of salvation ministry ph
Hand of God... Its big also but the lords garden is bigger
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by stevedre: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:

I guess bill gates and other billionaires donating billions of dollars to combat malaria in Africa is also our government. Brainwashed zombie

Last time I checked, Bill Gates is human and not a religion. Transfer your anger to politicians and your government. Saraki, Dangote, Otedola, Ndimi e.t.c are Billionaires and are humans but you chose to ignore them. Get lost again.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by bigdot1759(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Waoooow! 100000 * #100/members ( each Sunday) = #10000000/ Sunday
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by chumakk: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wiinnd:
What will happen if the church begins to build companies?
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
cvibe2:
What do they want to produce?

More lazy youths.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Stupidity in Nigeria is getting outta hand. Always taking pride in useless things. sad

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by tuoyoojo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:

oga Dstv, is it d primary responsible of church to build hospitals. do we pay tax to government for nothing. when last did u ask your government the reason behind their lack of provision of basic amenities

a couple of months ago, deeper life built a world class hospital, I didn't see your comment.you troway face like say you nor see am

do you know the sacrifices the church has made and is making.Dunamis has build roads, provided water, schools for free but you would not see dat but if na to criticise something go ur mouth go sharp like razor

what have do and ur entire family done to better this country

start naming

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by chronique(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
tuoyoojo:

do u know the number of people under the pay roll of the church. do you know the thousands of families who have food on their table because of this church. did u care the ask the Hundreds of poor students this man is sponsoring

is it the work of the church to build factories in d first place. when did you demand dividends of good leadership from your government

since people are stupid and you are wise, how many people have you empowered. what is your contribution.

you see a beautiful thing and you are there telling someone else how to spend money that you didn't contribute towards

please spare me all that. that is the same argument that members of rccg,mfm,winners,etc keep spinning. i don't know what the obsession with large cathedrals and nigerian churches is. in my own little ways,i do the little i can do to assist people and impact lives and i don't need to start bragging about it. if the church is already helping people,fine. but they can do more. building a 100,000 capacity auditorium,would not solve the problems of their members.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by laydoh(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
samwash:
I wonder pple calling for pastors head, is it the church that suppose to give employment or the government?
To some extent government owns land, why can't they build factors & industries which will employed both the skilled & unskilled workers.
Stop hating the Church.
stop saying govt this govt that please.go to the more advanced and developed countries,is it the govt that provide every job?,the govt have its own part to play while her citizens also have a part to play.we cant pin everything on the govt.here in 9ja,we expect the govt to provide everything for us.
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
jeffoe:
Money that could be chanelled into people's lives.
and the people will spend the money on nonsense and be poor again. the poor will always be amongst us
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by Jabioro: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
The cost of funding it is enough to revamb P & G and numerous small scale enterprises having double nose diving motiöns,the government on her own does nt help matter,Abacha loot was a cleared example..if lend the fund at a single digit it would go a long way instead we choose 'muwamuwa' sydrome..
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by CharleyBright(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
More and More Churches are being built, and bigger too, with more and more members. And yet Nigerians are getting more corrupt, more sinful, more wicked, more immoral and more worldly.
The question is, are the churches msking positive impact?
No, they aren't.

Why is it so?

It is because the churches don't longer preach Salvation ( which makes members more sober and more spiritual), They churches now preach Prosperity ( which makes the members seek worldly possessions and ready to do anything to acquire it even to steal or kill).

Why are the churches more focused on preaching Prosperity??

Prosperity sermons are what drives the congregation and bring in monies. Salvation sermons don't.
Churches know what to preach to make money.

Does any church insist and preach that members don't pay offering and tithes with stolen or illegitimate monies?

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by spiritedtete: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
I just don't feel right going to church anymore....

I am so crying... Christians has missed it....

It's fine to build a fine cathedral for God.. is that how you intend to win soul for Christ...

When majority are losing their faith everyday...

I am disappointed in Daddy GO... (I love him so much though.. but maybe the church is getting too big for him and thereby allowing forces from where he thinks it's secured)

I am disappointed in bishop Oyedipo.. (he only brags about wonders of God and brags about how blessed he is)

These men are people a lot should have emulated but something isn't just right somewhere.

Another person building a 100 000 capacity... to make money Or to make people make heaven .

Church in Nigeria as reduced to a building competition... where people expect to feel comfortable with their sins.. as long as offering and tithe is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by stevedre: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
wiloy2k8:

Niga u dey vex , But i agree to wetin u talk

Before you agree bro think am well. If I dash you 1 million to open charity/NGO to fight aids, shey you go share am give malaria NGOs, water NGOs and other NGOs because them dey behind ?

You must face your role to educate and eradicate HIV for your zone with the money and even demand for more to expand your work. Na so reality of life be, church get their role and government get their role. Make we no make our government relax then carry their responsibility give church/mosque/shrine.
Government must wake up and na Naija people hand the Koboko dey to flog them back to their senses.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by ijabiken1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigeria pastors ar building cathedral but they forget to build disciples that will stand to defend the cathedral when the Storm arose,they av forgotten what happened to Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by SalamRushdie: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
A country of fools
Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by AKswift: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
GoTV:

Is it your money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.